Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

explain to me revelation in the bible im so lost :)

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00

thesaintman

1. rapture
2. tribulation
3. second comming
4. the great white throne judgement
5. 1000 years how is satan defeated`?

can you explain when the great white throne of judgement will happend ?
diffrence between rapture and second comming situation ?
tribulation why for and when ?

also all the small parts i might have missed can you say me it :)=

1. rapture
Hello brother, I'll try to help. The Rapture, aka catching away, is about a thousand years before the Great White Throne Judgment and is, debatable, just before the Rapture.
2. tribulation
The Tribulation is a period of seven years between the Rapture and the Millennial Reign of Jesus on the Earth, before both the total annihilation of the Old Earth and the New Earth where Heaven will come down and be for Eternity. (Matt. 24:21, Dan. 12:1, Joel 2:2)
3. second comming
The Second coming is the next time Jesus/Christ will put His foot to the dirt of the earth, initiating the Millenial Reign of the Christ.
The Great White Throne Judgment is immediately after the Second Resurrection, 1000 years after the return of Jesus to rule and just after the end of the world, as we know it, and is for the judgment of the Lost man and woman.
Jesus, the Christ locks Satan up and Jesus, alone, will loose him and Jesus, again, alone will defeat him, sending him and all his demons, fallen angels, into the Fiery Pit called the Lake of Fire.

I pray this helps in your study.

1. rapture
2. tribulation
3. second comming

There are many different views of the prophectic scriptures. My suggestion to you would to be to take each one, they a represented all over the internet, and go through them comparing what each one says to the scriptures that they say support their view. Read Bible commentaries written by Godly men, writings of the early church fathers, study the Jewish culture at the time the scriptures were written, etc. Put them side by side.
Pay close attention to who is being spoken to, the time period when it was written, and other historical and cultural details.
Then you choose (praying of coarse) which one to believe. You'll may find that your understandings change the longer you study.
There are some good discussions, old threads, on this site that may help you sort through things. They have for me.
:study

Hello brother, I'll try to help. The Rapture, aka catching away, is about a thousand years before the Great White Throne Judgment and is, debatable, just before the Rapture.

The Tribulation is a period of seven years between the Rapture and the Millennial Reign of Jesus on the Earth, before both the total annihilation of the Old Earth and the New Earth where Heaven will come down and be for Eternity. (Matt. 24:21, Dan. 12:1, Joel 2:2)

how can you know for sure its 1000 years before the great white throne judgement ...

TELL ME .... WHEN IS THE GREAT WHITE THRONE JUDGEMENT MAYBE THERE IS NO DATE :)

how can you know for sure its 1000 years before the great white throne judgement ...

So what you implied in your OP, that you were sincerely questioning because you don't have an opinion was not the truth at all?
Do you have you own opinions about the questions you asked?
If so would you please state them. When you don't you are in effect wasting other peoples time responding to the OP the way it is worded. :shrug

1. rapture
2. tribulation
3. second comming

1. let's remember the story of Enoch about whom it is written he had walked righteous(ly) before God for about 300 years, and God has taken him in(to) the Heavenly kingdom so that Enoch could no longer be found here in this world, so many righteous may also be taken there on the last day

2. it is possible that there be a tribulation in the last times, which means (that) the spiritual iniquity may increase and seize the whole world so that many people can be converted into idolaters, occultists and in general satanic/unholy worshipers/clerics being so excluded from the true Lord God and His grace, while others can so be turned into villains (i.e. by the secondary manifestation of the sin)

3. the true Lord God, i.e. the Heavenly Father plus Jesus Christ, will come for the last time in order to destroy all the kingdom of the beast and the devil, and to reign so that many people might have abundant and everlasting life even here in this world(though not until the end of eternity), because all primary manifestations(spirits) of the "darkness"(i.e. the devil, beast, devils, etc.) will be removed from the world and cast into the place called "lake of fire", so they will remain locked there till the end of the current eternity

4. the final judgment will be made then, so everyone will receive its judgment of God according to its deeds which will also matter for the next eternities (reference: "the doctrine of eternal judgment")

5. there will be some long period during which only the true Lord God will reign in the world(as we already mentioned above), because the devil, which is the main (misleading) manifestation(spirit) of the "darkness", will also be cast into the lake of fire where the first beast and the other will already be

Blessings

Last edited by a moderator:

From the Nave's Topical Study Bible
Millennium [E]
General scriptures concerning
Isaiah 65:17-25 ; Zephaniah 3:11-13 ; Zechariah 9:9 Zechariah 9:10 ; 14:16-21 ; Matthew 16:18 Matthew 16:19 ; 26:29 ; Mark 14:25 ; Hebrews 8:11 ; Revelation 14:6 ; 20:1-15
and here is another good study, http://www.gotquestions.org/millennium.html

1. rapture
2. tribulation
3. second comming

Dear Brother thesaintman,
My understanding of that judgment will differ from others, but I attempt to establish the time of the Lord’s Day when John received the Revelation of Jesus Christ. Rev 1:10 I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet.

From that perspective in Rev 1:19 John is told to write the things which thou hast seen (past), and the things which are (today), and the things which shall be hereafter (future).

E.g., in Rev 4:1 one viewpoint shows John being asked into heaven to see things hereafter from that point in time of the Lord’s Day. .Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter. Without these clear separations confusion comes quickly.

To me the judgment of the dead is after His thousand year reign over the earth from heaven; the first seven years beginning in tribulation.
Rev 20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished.
Rev 20:7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison.
Rev 20:12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back