Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Extreme Anti-aging Techniques

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Hey....
I ain't no immigrant. (not that there's anything wrong with it).

I ain't no snowbird....don't need to run to Fla. (not that there's anything wrong with it).

I ain't no lover of NYC (where I lived all my life).

So there.
:tongue
You moved to Italy for the pizza? Now that's dedication. Lol.

Hey....
I ain't no immigrant. (not that there's anything wrong with it).

I ain't no snowbird....don't need to run to Fla. (not that there's anything wrong with it).

I ain't no lover of NYC (where I lived all my life).

So there.
:tongue
You immigrated to the police state of Italy.

How exactly do you vote for American politicians from there ?

There is little point in living longer if we just feel older. When the Queen Mother was in her 70s she said to me that she would pay £1million to look young again, and when I asked, said she would pay
the same amount to feel 21. So I used the Kadir-Buxton Method on her. This restores the brain to 'factory settings' and left her feeling much younger. I then asked the Queen Mother how old she felt, and she replied: "24." This was either a near miss or Scottish wit.

Age related brain dysfunctions are eliminated or subdued, which is in itself worth training practice nurses in the Method.

The sex drive of older people who have used the Kadir-Buxton Method also reverts to that of youth.

I dunno 🤷‍♂️

Women in particular deal with a lot of pressure to somehow not age. Some nations openly embrace plastic surgery. The USA seems somewhat strange in that it’s become more common but social acceptance isn’t there yet. And…

Minimizing the signs of aging is not anti aging. It’s damage control lol 😆

Some affluent women on my dads side of the family have had work done. No horror stories thank goodness. The younger cohorts kind of look a bit artificial but they’re not homely so…success? Some of the older set didn’t look young but they didn’t have many wrinkles. Again…success?

Hollywood has always been artificial. Phenol peels were big in the silent film era through the 50s. Marilyn Monroe had a nose job and I think chin implants. Already somewhat common for actresses and some actors but riskier back then.

Back