Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Bible Study Faith comes by hearing and hearing of the world of the lord

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Many people think I'm saved because I confess The Lord jesus

But they don't keep his commandments

They just go after the way of there heart and chase after their own desires

These same men don't understand one key thing

If a man does god commandments he does it because he was given a new heart

It's not of his self but it's of him who is in him

But many can't understand because he has fatten their hearts and shut their eyes

For many are called but few are chosen

Keeping gods commandments can't save u but keeping his commandments is the spiritual proof of his salvation

Which brings us back to -

Without faith it is impossible to please God.

... for whatever is not of faith is sin.

The law is not of faith.

JLB

Which brings us back to -

Without faith it is impossible to please God.

... for whatever is not of faith is sin.

The law is not of faith.

JLB

As u have said. Law is not of faith. If I knew what u did many years ago and did them my soul probably would of been at ease alil now.

Good saying jlb. U said well. But remember

Keep his commandments and all will be well with who ever does so

Last edited:
As u have said. Law is not of faith. If I knew what u did many years ago and did them my soul probably would of been at ease alil now.

Good saying jlb. U said well. But remember

Keep his commandments and all will be well with who ever does so

Amen.

His commandments are what He commands you to do.

His commands are what produce faith.

As many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are the sons of God.

I sense that He is developing within you ears to hear His Voice.

We need strong men who will hear His Voice and walk in righteousness in these last days.

There is a generation of young men and women who need a Jeremiah, to speak the truth, and bring stability to His people.

The Balance of His written word and His spoken word together in you, will bring about this stability and light to a generation walking in great darkness.

JLB

Amen.

His commandments are what He commands you to do.

His commands are what produce faith.

As many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are the sons of God.

I sense that He is developing within you ears to hear His Voice.

We need strong men who will hear His Voice and walk in righteousness in these last days.

There is a generation of young men and women who need a Jeremiah, to speak the truth, and bring stability to His people.

The Balance of His written word and His spoken word together in you, will bring about this stability and light to a generation walking in great darkness.

JLB

Lets walk together in these last days. We can be brothers in afflictions, friends in exhalations, and all of us can be family in life here and to come,

We die for Christ and live for him. Martyrs of The Lord

But man I want to start another thread. I don't know what topic to post in

Not tryn trol or nothing but if any of u remember who I believed the little horn to be.

You got to read this article that I found.

Just know if he does what he said in the article

I advise a lot of people to get out of America ASAP especially if u in the northern states and north east states. Tho there is no where to run for some

But I'm not gone post any more about it on this thread. I just don't know if I should post the article in current events since it's relating to news or the last days since what's happen in the world right now was declared many years ago from the scriptures

Can u help jlb?

I advise a lot of people to get out of America ASAP especially if u in the northern states and north east states. Tho there is no where to run for some

But I'm not gone post any more about it on this thread. I just don't know if I should post the article in current events since it's relating to news or the last days since what's happen in the world right now was declared many years ago from the scriptures

Can u help jlb?

America is just fine, we send the most gospel out than any other country on the planet, and we have raised up some power houses now spreading the Word in other Countries. Last thing America needs is for believers to get scared of the devil and run out of the country. Zero faith in that.

Also................................

Don't get caught up in Blood moons, or Isis or whatever the fairy tale christian hot topics are right now. Christian Propaganda is some of the worse and only the dumb buy into it.

Faith comes by hearing the Word, so, scripture only. Faith believes all scripture, and it takes faith to be healed, prosperous and to walk away from tempting situations.

By the Word of faith, I know that adultery may sound like a great idea, flesh may like it but it leads to bad things and cutting of my blessings and anointing on my life. I value the anointing of God far more.

As for the end...........................

We all have a part, just do your part. Jesus said when the Gospel is preached all over this World.................
then the end comes.

Jesus never mentioned blood moons, and through the years it's always been something. Remember the doom and gloom believers put out over Y2K? It was suppose to be the end then........ yea, right.

Stay focused, if God said it, it's true and he said no weapon formed against you shall prosper. Only you change that through unbelief.

Blessings.

Lets walk together in these last days. We can be brothers in afflictions, friends in exhalations, and all of us can be family in life here and to come,

We die for Christ and live for him. Martyrs of The Lord

But man I want to start another thread. I don't know what topic to post in

Not tryn trol or nothing but if any of u remember who I believed the little horn to be.

You got to read this article that I found.

Just know if he does what he said in the article

Can u help jlb?

Hey Bro,

sorry I'm getting back to you late.

Yes I can help.

I believe your calling will be to those of your generation, and most likely those in this country.

You will discover His will one day at a time.

Learn to seek Him and to obey His leading for a day, and be faithful with the manna from Heaven for that Day, and He will reveal more and more, as you are faithful.

Stay set apart and consecrated unto Him, pray in the Spirit and listen to the bible you have found on the app.

Be blessed!

JLB

America is just fine, we send the most gospel out than any other country on the planet, and we have raised up some power houses now spreading the Word in other Countries. Last thing America needs is for believers to get scared of the devil and run out of the country. Zero faith in that.

Don't get caught up in Blood moons, or Isis or whatever the fairy tale christian hot topics are right now. Christian Propaganda is some of the worse and only the dumb buy into it.

Faith comes by hearing the Word, so, scripture only. Faith believes all scripture, and it takes faith to be healed, prosperous and to walk away from tempting situations.

By the Word of faith, I know that adultery may sound like a great idea, flesh may like it but it leads to bad things and cutting of my blessings and anointing on my life. I value the anointing of God far more.

We all have a part, just do your part. Jesus said when the Gospel is preached all over this World.................
then the end comes.

Jesus never mentioned blood moons, and through the years it's always been something. Remember the doom and gloom believers put out over Y2K? It was suppose to be the end then........ yea, right.

Stay focused, if God said it, it's true and he said no weapon formed against you shall prosper. Only you change that through unbelief.

Blessings.

U don't understand

It's not fear why I say those things

Im amazed why i say those things

When u hear a prophecy and later see those things manifest in the world

Its the power of god.

But some will escape but many will fall down slain

Faith comes by hearing

Things the eyes cant see his people labor without waver, full of confidence in his word. The evidence of things not seen they labor as if they see. The promise of things to come they know it will come. And the warnings which are not here they hear

But when u see it manifest in a mans vain life. Its marvelous

God did not say watch for nothing. U got to see this article

Hey Bro,

sorry I'm getting back to you late.

Yes I can help.

I believe your calling will be to those of your generation, and most likely those in this country.

You will discover His will one day at a time.

Learn to seek Him and to obey His leading for a day, and be faithful with the manna from Heaven for that Day, and He will reveal more and more, as you are faithful.

Stay set apart and consecrated unto Him, pray in the Spirit and listen to the bible you have found on the app.

Be blessed!

JLB

Thanks for your advise and i will do and i do already but i was talking about whether i should post that new thread in the end times section or the current events section. I just want to know your opinion

then the end comes.

Blessings.

Hey! BrotherMike...Private message me brother, we have to talk. :)
(unrelated to the thread :wink)

Thanks for your advise and i will do and i do already but i was talking about whether i should post that new thread in the end times section or the current events section. I just want to know your opinion

Wait upon Him for a while.

If He gives you something then share it.

Be patient!

JLB

U don't understand

It's not fear why I say those things

Im amazed why i say those things

When u hear a prophecy and later see those things manifest in the world

Its the power of god.

But some will escape but many will fall down slain

Faith comes by hearing

Things the eyes cant see his people labor without waver, full of confidence in his word. The evidence of things not seen they labor as if they see. The promise of things to come they know it will come. And the warnings which are not here they hear

But when u see it manifest in a mans vain life. Its marvelous

God did not say watch for nothing. U got to see this article
Watch the word get preached all over the world. That is our timer. Good is faithful to alert
us of things, not saying that. Don't get to caught up articles and other folks prophecy unless the lord has really connected you to them. In all things though we have the victory.

What's been provided by "Grace" must be possessed by faith. Faith is for hearing the word of God and a choice. To trust what He said and do what He has said.

What's been provided by "Grace" must be possessed by faith. Faith is for hearing the word of God and a choice. To trust what He said and do what He has said.

Well said brother.

Faith seems easy and hard at the same time. We all like to think that we have faith, and we probably all do at least as far as salvation goes. We know He'll keep His word.

But what about the valley? Can one have faith that God will, say...translate you to safety if needed? To feed you with the birds of the air or even to rain bread down upon you?

What if anti-Christ forces were chasing you and you had your back against the river? Could you in faith, look up to the Lord and say, Lord, part these waters for me, i need to get to safety? And do this without wavering?

This is a horse of a different color regarding faith. I believe that the Lord will be doing these things for His people in the last days. He has shown us in the old testament (and new) what he can and will do for the people he loves. God does not change. He will be there for you. Believe it. What is given in grace must be received in faith, that is all. he's no respecter of persons, so if He would help king David, or Moses, why wouldn't He help you? He will. Have faith brothers and sisters.

Watch the word get preached all over the world. That is our timer. Good is faithful to alert
us of things, not saying that. Don't get to caught up articles and other folks prophecy unless the lord has really connected you to them. In all things though we have the victory.

What ever i preach is what i was told

and what ever i show is evidence of the scriptures being fulfilled.

but i understand what u are saying but what i am saying is.

watching is not just looking with your eyes. but when u see the scriptures being fulfilled. show it, tell it, warn others.

Thats all im doing.

What ever i preach is what i was told

and what ever i show is evidence of the scriptures being fulfilled.

but i understand what u are saying but what i am saying is.

watching is not just looking with your eyes. but when u see the scriptures being fulfilled. show it, tell it, warn others.
Thats all im doing.

Amen. Jesus said watch and pray.

Faith seems easy and hard at the same time. We all like to think that we have faith, and we probably all do at least as far as salvation goes. We know He'll keep His word.
But what about the valley? Can one have faith that God will, say...translate you to safety if needed? To feed you with the birds of the air or even to rain bread down upon you?
What if anti-Christ forces were chasing you and you had your back against the river? Could you in faith, look up to the Lord and say, Lord, part these waters for me, i need to get to safety? And do this without wavering?
This is a horse of a different color regarding faith. I believe that the Lord will be doing these things for His people in the last days. He has shown us in the old testament (and new) what he can and will do for the people he loves. God does not change. He will be there for you. Believe it. What is given in grace must be received in faith, that is all. he's no respecter of persons, so if He would help king David, or Moses, why wouldn't He help you? He will. Have faith brothers and sisters.

Faith today is the same as Faith at the time of David, Moses, Sarai, Peter, John, Timothy, etc etc etc.....
As Yeshua is the Same today, tomorrow and yesterday, -- Yeshua has not changed. (as you said) (but there has been a great falling away from the truth faith for almost 2000 years, except for the remnant of course, set apart by Yhvh for Himself.)

In a little more detail, perhaps, there is such a hope now as always, and faith today is moving mountains, raising the dead, healing the sick, and casting out demons just as usual in Scripture by Yhvh's Plan and Purpose in Yeshua. (remember Yeshua was NOT SEEN after the resurrection by any one who didn't believe in Him. Yeshua was only seen after the resurrection by His followers who had been immersed in His Name and who kept the commandments according to His instructions)

I think that it's potentially dangerous to think and state that any group 'probably all' have faith
at least as far as salvation goes. There are dozens of strict and severe warnings
in Scripture that might apply that it's better to every day check (in person, not
online) with one another to be sure that no one is falling away deceived by sin or by tricksters.

Remember Martin Luther? and Spurgeon? and Keith Green? and David Wilkerson? and E.W.Bullinger;
not to forget (or YES to mention) Peter, John, Paul, Timothy, and so on --- they did not
assume that the ones they were speaking to already had salvation and also were secure in that salvation ,
no, but rather
they all proclaimed the Name of Yeshua (even when commanded not to), basically continual repentance for the remission of sins, forsaking sinning in serving Yhvh, obedience to Yhvh in Yeshua, and the full good news of
Yeshua HaMashiach, from Scripture (Old Testament/Tanakh/Torah) proving daily or often Yeshua is the Messiah and that He died for
the sins of mankind.

As for the valley - what valley is deeper than death and separation from Yhvh the Giver
of Life ?

And for faith to be translated or saved from a severe circumstance including death....
perhaps as shadrack, meshack and abednego themselves
stated instead (paraphrased) >>

"we don't know if Yhvh Elohim will save us from the fire or from (physical) death or not,
but we will still serve Him regardless of whether or not we live or we die. "

Faith very simply resting in Father's Choice and Care as to what happens, relying on Him and trusting Him fully in and through everything, not faith
trying to get something nor trying to get out of something.

Yhvh has been doing these things all along for a long long time. He's not waiting for some time
in the future to start again. He never stopped.

Faith in the word to heal the sick and move mountains with the free gift and power of the Holy Spirit, does not always translate to someone being right with God. I can name a few that died early for disobedience despite the miracles God did through them. By their fruit we know them, not by God using them to help because he is good. If we follow the fruit of those who inherit the promises through faith and patience, not there free gifts God gave them. On tablet.. Might not make sense in places

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back