Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Feminism & Christianity

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
But you are superman. :tongue

no. some men and woman are this way.

i deny the emotional side alot.

trust me, i have learned to do that and most unlearn it.

biblically speaking to the men here that read this.
David was not effiminate man , yet he cried. Paul was a man and he was bold and wasnt effimate and yet he wept and showed strong emotion and begged God not to let Timothy to die.

no. some men and woman are this way.

i deny the emotional side alot.

trust me, i have learned to do that and most unlearn it.

biblically speaking to the men here that read this.
David was not effiminate man , yet he cried. Paul was a man and he was bold and wasnt effimate and yet he wept and showed strong emotion and begged God not to let Timothy to die.

just because you can show emotion, doesn't make you right brain driven or emotional driven.... it is proven that a womans view of the world can be heavily effected by hormones, for example my wife has to take a progestrone supplement and she is like a different person almost then she was before (it took us a while to get her diagonsed). So just because you cry doesn't mean you are "not manly"....

just because you can show emotion, doesn't make you right brain driven or emotional driven.... it is proven that a womans view of the world can be heavily effected by hormones, for example my wife has to take a progestrone supplement and she is like a different person almost then she was before (it took us a while to get her diagonsed). So just because you cry doesn't mean you are "not manly"....

i have both. trust me. i know that.

i supress them you dont know me.

i could watch someone i care about die and not cry a tear for days in the old days.

as i choose to ignore those things.

my wife is menopausal.

yes there is a difference on that.

and its not which side is used more but that the corpus callosum isnt at full capacity with men in general.

and not all women are right brained.

my mom is quite stoic.

Queen_of_France.jpg

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back