Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

finally got a job !!

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00

addonai

I'm sooo happy and thankful to God !
I'm gonna be the one who thanked Jesus out of 9 who just took it for granted.
I'm gonna thank him through my actions as well, which will speak louder than words.

I havent been able to get a job in programming, in my field yet, but at least I've got some summer job. And I have to wait until next year to get internship for my field in coding.

I hope I can get rid of anxiety, and be able to be confident and be strong and show people strenght of good character.
As this is highly extrovert job, I need to be more active and outgoing. (fast food).

But I'm thankful to God, at least providing me with possibility to earn some money until I get internship next year to go in that career.

I'm finishing college, and prayed to God, that I dont want to spend my summer jobless, and even without any learning, I dont want to feel like I'm stalling and falling in hole of desperation because I dont interact with anyone.
I will use this opportunity to make memories, to not think about coding, I've already did enough hard work about that, at least while I'm waiting I wont go crazy

Second, it seems like you are being prideful, be careful with that.
how can you know that ? It looks like OP meant he's feeling like he's the only one thanking God for smallest gifts. When others take it for granted, they don't show their gratefulness through their actions.
Seems like you simply can't win. There's always some counter-argument, no matter what someone says. No wonder people see christianity as forever debating and full of inner conflicts and contradictions.
You got no compassion.

I'm gonna thank him through my actions as well, which will speak louder than words.

I havent been able to get a job in programming, in my field yet, but at least I've got some summer job. And I have to wait until next year to get internship for my field in coding.

I hope I can get rid of anxiety, and be able to be confident and be strong and show people strenght of good character.
As this is highly extrovert job, I need to be more active and outgoing. (fast food).

But I'm thankful to God, at least providing me with possibility to earn some money until I get internship next year to go in that career.

I'm finishing college, and prayed to God, that I dont want to spend my summer jobless, and even without any learning, I dont want to feel like I'm stalling and falling in hole of desperation because I dont interact with anyone.
I will use this opportunity to make memories, to not think about coding, I've already did enough hard work about that, at least while I'm waiting I wont go crazy
You would think that someone who has just graduated college could actually get a job that enabled them to support themselves .
Graduates are what, 21 or 22 yrs old.
Lots of competition out there and most aren’t experienced enough coming from college to jump into a job. Employers prefer experience.
Too bad for those adults who would like to go out on their own. Most often can’t do it. Need to live with parents til they’re 25 or older.

Probably better to get an early start on a career where you’re actually gaining experience and forget the college

Best of luck

So what's going on iwll?
Any update?

So what's going on iwll?
Any update?
After one week working here.
I feel like.. I'm at my lowest point in my life as ever.

Just.. Having 24 yrs, and all those kids from high school who take that job.
Who are 1st-2nd year in high school.

While me, in college for programming, 3rd, last year.

I'm feelvso humiliated. And like all my hard work and knolwedge amounts to nothing, now I'm at this job.

It feels extremly monotone, repetitive and this annoying. Only thig that makes it interesting is chief who always lifts up energy. But other than that, it feels annoying.
I don't know why I took this job.
I mean, I know.
But, social impact is really great and have a lot of influence.

Me, who went to college, learnt a lot, and made projects. To be this low.
I'm so ashamed.

I don't know why God doesn't hear my prayers to give me job in coding, in field I've studied for ?

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back