Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

finally sleeping in my own room again

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00

evenifigoalone

Fare thee well, Felicia
2024 Supporter
Been sleeping on the couch for three years.
Reason being......I get paranoid at night when I'm not around other people. My room is on the opposite end of the house from where my mom and brother sleep. I tend to panic over small things, and I feel like either people are watching me through the window or that there are ghosts in my room even though that's probably not the case. Music helps, though, and I'm finally going to try to overcome this fear by sleeping in my room.
I did it last night, put some worship music on, and went to bed. It went well, so I went ahead today and took all my pillows, blankets, and stuffed animals off the couch and put them back on my actual bed.

You know the trick to conquering your fear? Just think of something funny to help you with it like this. :lol

Hi AlexHuston
Welcome to the forum!

You'll have to use the REPLY button down on the right hand side of the screen when replying to someone or they'll never see your reply.

Or you could tag them into the conversation,, like this:

wondering

Probably I'm a bit late with my advice... But it's so good that you were brave enough to take the step to sleep in your own room again. I'm so proud of you for overcoming your fear and trying something that makes you feel uncomfortable. Also, I recommend you try the sleep induction method to improve sleep efficiency. This method involves the use of specialized devices, such as Dodow, which help you fall asleep faster and easier. Is the Dodow effective? Definitely, yes. The device works by sending a calming blue light that helps to slow down your breathing, allowing you to relax and reduce your fear. Additionally, the device can help reduce the time it takes to fall asleep, meaning you can enjoy a more restful night.

evenifigoalone
Hi! I see you're a Danny Phantom fan?

Back