Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
The Word of God! It is marrow to your bones. It is unction. It is resurrection from every weakness. It is life from the dead.

"See that you walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise, redeeming the time, because the days are evil. Wherefore be not unwise, but understand what the will of God is." - Ephesians 5:15-17

You know there are things you are doing now that are temporary. You are doing them only until you find the thing God wants you to do, the real work you were meant to do. When the fire reaches your core, you will trash all the vestiges of harmless, powerless living.

ALBERT FINCH MINISTRY

In Matthew 22:14 we find that many are called but few are chosen and knowing who I was before God called and came for me, I read the different translations and I so, because God loves every one of us (2Pet. 3:9), want to translate this passage to all are callee but few are they that answer. I find that many or most are something like myself and believe they are so dirty that God cannot use them, not understanding that this is exactly what hung Jesus on that cross. They cannot grasp the idea that all of the trash has been paid for.

Great thought for discussion.

What is the real work you were meant to do?
-
You are supposed to do "in the body of Christ" on this planet what make Jesus The Christ happiest that you did, when you meet Him at the Judgement Seat of Christ.
So, what makes Him happiest?
Isnt it obvious?...........= What did He die to do?
He died to bring as many as He can to the Father.
There is your hint..<
= Catch the fish, disciple the fish, teach them to fish.
A-B-C <> 1-2-3

The works we are called to do is to let the light of Christ shine through us as we reach out to others and share with them the love of Christ as the works God gave for us to do are found in Matthew 25:31-40.

Last edited:
The work of the ministry is:
Eph 4:11-15 (RSV) ... some should be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, some pastors and teachers, to equip the saints for the work of ministry, for building up the body of Christ, until we all attain to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to mature manhood, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ; so that we may no longer be children, tossed to and fro and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the cunning of men, by their craftiness in deceitful wiles. Rather, speaking the truth in love, we are to grow up in every way into him who is the head, into Christ,
And the work of the rest of the royal priesthood and holy nation is to be totally Christlike. When someone meets a Christian they should fall in love with Jesus, be reconciled with God and get born again.

No. I ain't there yet.

iakov the fool

Hi Albert. I have done much research on calling, purpose and meaning. There is quite a connection indeed. I am living and breathing the topic of meaning and purpose in life with my dissertation right now and just created a course on this topic. Praying 4 u. Be blessed.

Eph 4:11-15 (RSV) ... some should be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, some pastors and teachers, to equip the saints for the work of ministry, for building up the body of Christ, until we all attain to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to mature manhood, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ; so that we may no longer be children, tossed to and fro and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the cunning of men, by their craftiness in deceitful wiles. Rather, speaking the truth in love, we are to grow up in every way into him who is the head, into Christ,
And the work of the rest of the royal priesthood and holy nation is to be totally Christlike. When someone meets a Christian they should fall in love with Jesus, be reconciled with God and get born again.

No. I ain't there yet.

iakov the fool
You are there NOW! Acknowledge that you are the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. You are one with Christ. -- you have been given everything. Pick up your cross (God's purpose for your life) and start bearing fruit that remains for God's Kingdom.

No. I ain't there yet.

iakov the fool

You are there NOW! Acknowledge that you are the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. You are one with Christ. -- you have been given everything. Pick up your cross (God's purpose for your life) and start bearing fruit that remains for God's Kingdom.

Scripture Of The Day - Resurrection Authority
Romans 8:11 - "But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ Jesus from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you."

Part of your Christ identity is to utilize all of your resurrection authority that resides within you as a follower of Jesus. As you understand that your spirit is "quickened" by His Spirit, in the same way, you should be "ACCELERATED" to go further and faster now on earth otherwise impossible through mere human effort.

You must – as God's design for a Kingdom citizen – take dominion and bear fruit that remains for God's Kingdom on this earth as it is in Heaven! That is indeed your resurrection authority.

Moreover, as you move forward in your Christ calling -- you should grow in this authority and begin resurrecting forgotten prophetic words, sidelined destinies, dead dreams, shattered relationships, and physical diagnoses for healing and complete wholeness in every area of our lives!

There is no limit to this abiding Resurrection Spirit within you as a Believer!

Ephesians 1:19,20 - "I want you to know about the great and mighty power that God has for us followers. It is the same wonderful power he used when he raised Christ from death and let him sit at his right side in heaven."

To submit to God's authority and control and be used by Him as His vessel, more and more manifesting the character of Christ in my living. (Romans 12:1; Romans 6:13-22; 2 Timothy 2:21; 2 Corinthians 4:6-11; Romans 8:29)

You are one with Christ. -- you have been given everything.

??? Everything? Has the born-again believer become God, a member of the Triune Godhead, able to create their own universe?

Pick up your cross (God's purpose for your life)

Goodness, no! One picks upon one's cross with joy and endurance as the result of knowing, loving, and enjoying God which are the fundamental purposes for which He made each of us. And as we are doing so, He is glorified naturally and enthusiastically, which is the Ultimate Purpose for our existence. (Matthew 5:16; 1 Corinthians 10:31; Romans 15:5-6; 1 Corinthians 6:20, etc.)

Part of your Christ identity is to utilize all of your resurrection authority that resides within you as a follower of Jesus. As you understand that your spirit is "quickened" by His Spirit, in the same way, you should be "ACCELERATED" to go further and faster now on earth otherwise impossible through mere human effort.

The Bible nowhere speaks of "resurrection power." Also, "quickened" does not mean "accelerated" but, rather, "made alive."

You must – as God's design for a Kingdom citizen – take dominion and bear fruit that remains for God's Kingdom on this earth as it is in Heaven! That is indeed your resurrection authority.

Nowhere in the Bible are Christians described as "kingdom citizens." They have citizenship in heaven (Philippians 3:20) and are "fellow citizens with the saints of the household of God" (Ephesians 2:19), but born-again believers are never in Scripture called "kingdom citizens." More than citizens, Christians are children of God, joint-heirs with Christ, ambassadors, branches in the Vine, bond-slaves of Christ, vessels meet for the Master's use, and so on. (Romans 8:11-17; 2 Timothy 2:21; John 15:4-5; 2 Corinthians 5:20) Their "job" is to submit to, receive from, remain in, and reflect the work of God in them, not "take dominion" - whatever that means - and exert their "resurrection authority."

I'm wondering if you are a part of the New Apostolic Reformation movement. Yes?

There are many ways and means to interpret the holy scriptures, I see this verse as a promise, the whole old testament is pointing towards its premise, and the new testament is the fulfillment. If anyone falls short of it's message I personally think he misses the point! I took it to heart and decided to bend my heart to my sons and daughters before they were born.

Ma 4: 6* And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

As much as folks dislike fessing up it is explained in the last three verse of the last chapter of Matthew. But people want to lay it all off onto the Pastor, they love being Pew Whales!
Is not the American version of a pastor a compromise of principles similar to the Israelites demanding a king? Does not the scripture teach the older men in the congregation to "preach the word" as apposed to a hierarchal corporate entitled leader? Or does that not mean the older men in the assembly?

1 pe: 5:1* ¶ The elders which are among you .... 2* Feed the flock of God which is among you

Back