Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

First timer...

Nicole Cuse

Hello all,
Im not sure where to begin since being a part of any forum is quite new to me. So here goes... My name is Nicole, I am married with a large family... Including myself and husband there is a total of seven of us! Growing up my parents had my brother and I attend Catholic Church we were involved in pretty regularly, Sunday school, alter serving and even stations of the cross. It wasn't til high school when I really learned about Jesus Christ through a group called Young Life. It was great and I can honestly say I had a strong relationship with God, but then after high school things changed. I found myself in the world far from God. Even though I had walked away from God, He never left me. Now that I am married with a beautiful family that I must thank God for. I've recommitted my life and I'm not turning away from God anymore. I'm here on this forum to find fellowship and to increase my knowledge of our Lord and Savior. I can say it hasn't been easy, the devil is in overtime mode but with the grace of God I will stand still and be strong.
Philippines 4:13
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Last edited:
Dear Sister Nicole, that is a beautiful testimony. God is so faithful to continue His work in us that are His, and you're correct in saying He never left you. God leads us in the paths of His righteousness, He will never leave or forsake us, and you are here among us in Christian fellowship. I look forward to your posts, and hope you are blessed in your walk among us in Jesus' name.
Welcome. :wave2

Welcome

He works in us to will and do of his good pleasure.

If you miss hearing anything as I speak, just speak out. I sometimes get off so far in symbolism, that a roadmap is needed to get back . LOL

eddif

With the evil one huffing and puffing to blow our house down, it sometimes is a little hard to hear Jesus knock on the door and speak in his voice. Revelation 3:20

Once Jesus comes in to sup with us the huffing and puffing grows dimmer. Oh the problems still exist at times, but the help he provides.......

eddif

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. 8 Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. (1 Corinthians 13:4-8)

Knowing God loves us is all we need to know even in the times of darkness.

Welcome sister.

Thank you brother JoJoe. I've been going through some firery trails and that scripture was very encouraging to the situation.
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. 8 Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. (1 Corinthians 13:4-8)

Knowing God loves us is all we need to know even in the times of darkness.

Welcome sister.

Hi there Nicole. Along with the others, I welcome you to our wonderful Forum of believers in our Lord Jesus. I would love to hear how you came to believe in our Lord. Breaking free from the Catholic Church is not an easy thing to do. Others would benefit from your testimony.

Back