Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[_ Old Earth _] Fukushima cover up.

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Alert: Fukushima Coverup, 40 Years of Spent Nuclear Rods Blown Sky High
Wednesday, 16 March 2011 10:51

'In addition to under reporting the fires at Fukushima, the Japanese government has not told the people about the ominous fact that the nuclear plant site is a hellish repository where a staggering number of spent fuel rods have accumulated for 40 years.

The Fukushima Daiichi plant has seven pools dedicated to spent fuel rods. These are located at the top of six reactor buildings – or were until explosions and fires ravaged the plant. On the ground level there is a common pool in a separate building that was critical damaged by the tsunami. Each reactor building pool holds 3,450 fuel rod assemblies and the common pool holds 6,291 fuel rod assemblies. Each assembly holds sixty-three fuel rods. In short, the Fukushima Daiichi plant contains over 600,000 spent fuel rods – a massive amount of radiation that will soon be released into the atmosphere.'

Read more: Alert: Fukushima Coverup, 40 Years of Spent Nuclear Rods Blown Sky

YOU CAN GOOGLE

PIERS CORBYN ALL NUCLEAR REACTORS ARE BOMBS. WILL TAKE YOU TO YOU TUBE VIDOES COVERING THIS SUBJECT.

Videos for ALL NUCLEAR REACTORS ARE ... - Report videosThank you for the feedback. Report another video.Please report the offensive video. Cancel
Piers Corbyn All Reactors are Nuclear Bombs
6 min - 3 days ago
Uploaded by 108morris108
youtube.com

Dimona Israel Secret Nuclear Bomb Reactor Video
4 min - 1 Feb 2001
disclose.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5la7EWhkUA
HE PUTS FORWARD A VERY GOOD CASE.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alert: Fukushima Coverup, 40 Years of Spent Nuclear Rods Blown Sky High
Wednesday, 16 March 2011 10:51

'In addition to under reporting the fires at Fukushima, the Japanese government has not told the people about the ominous fact that the nuclear plant site is a hellish repository where a staggering number of spent fuel rods have accumulated for 40 years.

The Fukushima Daiichi plant has seven pools dedicated to spent fuel rods. These are located at the top of six reactor buildings – or were until explosions and fires ravaged the plant. On the ground level there is a common pool in a separate building that was critical damaged by the tsunami. Each reactor building pool holds 3,450 fuel rod assemblies and the common pool holds 6,291 fuel rod assemblies. Each assembly holds sixty-three fuel rods. In short, the Fukushima Daiichi plant contains over 600,000 spent fuel rods – a massive amount of radiation that will soon be released into the atmosphere.'

Read more: Alert: Fukushima Coverup, 40 Years of Spent Nuclear Rods Blown Sky High
they bury them on sight. we do that in the u.s. as well.

nothing new. johnny please educate yourself so as not to overly concern PJT who is in the line of FIRE.

again i am no expert in such matters, but todate i have not seen or heard any mention, that these spent fuel rods are buried under ground, or any mention that these spent fuel rods are not in the equation, of the current problem. Crisis, i do hear and see people getting more and more concerned as each hour passes, who know much more than my self. johnny

again i am no expert in such matters, but todate i have not seen or heard any mention, that these spent fuel rods are buried under ground, or any mention that these spent fuel rods are not in the equation, of the current problem. Crisis, i do hear and see people getting more and more concerned as each hour passes, who know much more than my self. johnny
pleasee educate yourself, its not that hard. I was corrected on gamma radiation.

on the diagrames i have seen the spent rods , seemed to be stored next to the reactors , at the top of the reactors,

i could be wrong it is also my limited under standing , that the past two days they have been trying to drop water from helicopters on these spent fuel rods, which if as you say they are burried, then this would not be the case,

so they must be exposed, johnny

I'll post more later, when I can post FACT.

But for now, this: IF those rods were exposed or had been blown into the sky (as in Cherynobol's actual reactor) - by now, the whole world would know it.

The level of radiation, NOT JUST AT THE SITE, but MILES away would be THRU THE ROOF!

By the way, where did you get that? I saw no link to a source. Is this your evaluation, your guess - at what is going on? That is, did you make this up yourself?

Just as I thought:

(I'll post more when I find it)

umm thosse numbers are very high, and the rods are in pools, not just laying around.

japan reprocesses fuel, so after it cools off in the reactor pool fuel is first transfered to the common pool for more cooling time, then to a reprocessing plant.

time from removal to reprocessing is only a few years, and iirc the reactor pools only have about 400-900 assemblies each in them.

in the states plants have accumulated big amounts of spent rods due to politicians destroying investors willingness to build reprocessing plants. (both carter and obama have banned civil reprocessing due to "proliferation concerns") in fact some US rods are shipped to japaneese and french firms for reprocessing.

that is BS pizza

well pizza guy im not a nuclear expert like you. it could be said there is a lot of conflicting reports concerning Fukushima,

THERE IS TALK OF THE CRISIS REACHING LEVEL 7

moxnews.com japans nuclear crisis is completly out of control, artical is posted on you tube.

many feel its alot worse than is being made known

its not rocket science to say its a major problem and is going to have a major impact.

in the film k19 the widow maker based on a true story when a reactor on a russian nuclear submarine started to become exposed, risking melt down, the senerion if they had not been able to get water intoo the reactor , was the submarine would become a nuclear bomb, a nuclear explosion,

as posted in my post, synchronicity 294 nuclear,

i have heard it said any nuclear reactor is a nuclear bomb, not just talking about leaking radiation.

i dont know if this senerio applies to Fukushima , that there could be a nuclear explosion, simular to a nuclear bomb, some are saying yes it could ?

johnny

its not rocket science to say its a major problem and is going to have a major impact.
No - it's not rocket science to say that - it's just plain wrong. It IS a major problem, but it won't have a major impact. Just wait, you'll see.

in the film k19 the widow maker based on a true story when a reactor on a russian nuclear submarine started to become exposed, risking melt down, the senerion if they had not been able to get water intoo the reactor , was the submarine would become a nuclear bomb, a nuclear explosion,

as posted in my post, synchronicity 294 nuclear,

i have heard it said any nuclear reactor is a nuclear bomb, not just talking about leaking radiation.

i dont know if this senerio applies to Fukushima , that there could be a nuclear explosion, simular to a nuclear bomb, some are saying yes it could ?

johnny
Stop getting your information from MOVIES. Nuclear reactors are not bombs. As Jason has said, "Educate yourself". That means knock off the movie references and start reading MIT's website (as an example, there are others). I've posted it here at least twice now, yet not ONCE have you posted anything from that website.

Another alternative would be Risperdol. But it'll take a doctor to get you the prescription.

I think it's really irresponsible to be posting stuff here about the Japanese reactors as fact when it is actually only from a movie while we know we have members near that plant reading this forum that are stressed out enough already! What is the point of this other than creating drama? PJT and maybe others like her do not need this, as the rest of us also do not need it.

Movies and TV shows, even when based on real life events, are dramatizations. The key word is "based" on an event. They are NOT documentaries of the event by any means. They are not reality, and are almost always over dramatizations to make them exciting! How do I know? I've been in some of them. That's how! Even the news reports are almost always over-exaggerations of reality. I know. I've been there too. Very little on the news channel is anywhere near reality. But the news certainly is "based" on reality!

Pizza guy i think its you that need the meds, are you always so intence. and just cannot stop your self from telling people all the time what they should and should not be doing, i just dont know who you think you are, and to think only your way perspective counts, every one eles counts for nothing,

cutting it short you so need to get over your self, are you always like this, or do you ever take the day off. ?

as for not having a major impact, that could be the under statement of the year.

as for not posting this topic on here, if they still have the internet up and running in some places in Japan, but i would asume in Japan and also millions of people around the world, are watching the unfolding events at Fukshima.

people are now saying loud and clear, goverments get south or get out now. its time to leave.

oh i forgot we shouldnt listen . stay tunned, pizza guy will fill you in. he,s the expert around here.

you need to know any thing on any subject, he,s your man.

its also good to know we have two educated persons on this forum.

johnny

K19 THE WIDOW MAKER, pizza guy maybe you should watch the movie, its a good film story based on these events.
may be an education for you.
On 4 July 1961, under the command of Captain First Rank Nikolai Vladimirovich Zateyev, K-19 was conducting exercises in the North Atlantic close to Southern Greenland when it developed a major leak in its reactor coolant system, causing the water pressure in the aft reactor to drop to zero and causing failure of the coolant pumps. A separate accident had disabled the long-range radio system, so they could not contact Moscow. The reactor temperature rose uncontrollably, reaching 800 °C (1,470 °F) — almost the melting point of the fuel rods — and the chain reactions continued despite the control rods being inserted via a SCRAM mechanism. The reactor continued to heat up as coolant is still required during shutdown until the reactions decrease. Despite Zateyev's and others' earlier requests, no backup cooling system had been installed.

As a cooling back-up system had not been installed, Zateyev made a drastic decision; a team of seven engineering officers and crew worked for extended periods in high-radiation areas to implement a new coolant system by cutting off an air vent valve and welding a water-supplying pipe into it. Since the ship carried chemical suits, instead of radiation suits, they were certain to be lethally contaminated,[citation needed] but the repair team was unaware of the degree of risk, believing the suits they wore would protect them from contamination. The released radioactive steam, containing fission products, was drawn into the ventilation system and spread to other sections of the ship. The cooling water pumped from the reactor section worked well.

The incident contaminated the crew, parts of the ship, and some of the ballistic missiles carried on board; the entire crew received substantial doses of radiation, and all seven men in the repair crew died of radiation exposure within a week, and twenty more within the next few years. The captain decided to head south to meet diesel submarines expected to be there, instead of continuing on the mission's planned route. Worries about a potential crew mutiny prompted Zateyev to have all small arms thrown overboard except for five pistols distributed to his most trusted officers. A diesel submarine, S-270, picked up K-19's low-power distress transmissions and joined up with it.

American warships nearby had also heard the transmission and offered to help, but Zateyev, afraid of giving away Soviet military secrets to the West, refused and sailed to meet the S-270. Its crew was evacuated, and the boat was towed to the home base; after landing, the vessel contaminated a zone within 700 m (2,300 ft). The damaged reactors were removed and replaced, a process which took two years. During this time, there was further radiation poisoning of the environment and the workers involved.

The official explanation of the disaster is that during the repair process, it was discovered that the catastrophe had been caused by a drop from a welding electrode that had fallen into the first cooling circuit of the aft reactor during the initial construction. However, this is disputed. According to retired Rear-Admiral Nikolai Mormul, when the reactor was first started ashore, no pressure gauge had been connected to the first cooling circuit. By the time somebody realized what was happening, the pipes had been subjected to a pressure of 400 atmospheres; double the acceptable limit. Checking the pipes would have been costly and reporting the negligence would have hurt the career of Captain Zateyev, who preferred to hide the fact. K-19 returned to the fleet, now having acquired the additional nickname "Hiroshima".

On 1 February 2006, former President of the Soviet Union Mikhail Gorbachev proposed in a letter to the Norwegian Nobel Committee that the crew of K-19 be nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize for their actions on 4 July 1961.[3] In late March 2006, Nikolai Zateyev was formally nominated for the award.

[edit] List of crew members who died after the accident on 4 July 1961Several crew members received fatal doses of radiation during repairs on the reserve coolant system of Reactor #8. All of them died between one to three weeks after the accident from severe radiation sickness.

synchronicity 294 nuclear as mentioned in this post. posted here also. while i was watching this film, i recieved a random pass word, on the pc.
which was WALK 294 the number on the conning tower of the Widow maker K-19 was 294.

i googled WALK 294 it brought up a walk to dungeness, what is at dungeness two nuclear power stations.

SYNCHRONICITY ? JOHNNY

Let's not let this get too personal people. It would help if we post facts on this issue, otherwise state that you are posting your opinion. Stating your source (espeically for something like this) really helps.

Johnny, I will say that I believe this issue is being hyped up by the media somewhat. Many experts I have listened to think the same. Many of the things beiing done i.e. evacuations are precautionary. Nuclear reactors like Fukushima are not bombs. It would help your case greatly if you backed up your ideas with scientific evidence, not ficitional movies.

It would seen they are as some have stated in uncharted terroitry , there isnt a manual covering what they are facing, just reported the risk level has been raised to 5 out of 7

also that the whole plant may have to be burried?

personaly people in the know dont know the full implications at this point.
such are the conflicting reports. or so it would seem, and if they do, they are not making it public knowledge.

no need to hype it up nuclear power is fine until some thing goes wrong,

and things have gone really wrong.

As for K.19 the widow maker, a film yes loosley based on a true story real events, and yes had they not been able to get water to the reactor, the sub, balistic missiles would have exploded,

more so than the bombs droped on JAPAN.

WEATHER THIS DOES OR DOES NOT APPLY TO FUKUSHIMA, is any ones guess, i do not know, but i have seen it said every nuclear reactor is a nuclear bomb, ?

lets pray they succeed and the sacrifice some are making there will not be in vain, johnny

YOU CAN GOOGLE

PIERS CORBYN ALL NUCLEAR REACTORS ARE BOMBS. WILL TAKE YOU TO YOU TUBE VIDOES COVERING THIS SUBJECT.

Videos for ALL NUCLEAR REACTORS ARE ... - Report videosThank you for the feedback. Report another video.Please report the offensive video. Cancel
6 min - 3 days ago
Uploaded by 108morris108
youtube.com

4 min - 1 Feb 2001
disclose.

THERE IS TALK OF THE CRISIS REACHING LEVEL 7

Yes, there is talk. But who's talking? There is also talk about the world being taken over by Reptillians. Just because there's talk doesn't mean we should be listening to it. Can you tell us something more than "there's talk"? Is this talk coming from David Ike's website, or is it coming from some place more reliable than that?

The Sound of Music was also based on a true story. If you've seen it, you know that at the end of the movie there's a dramatic scene where the family hides in the convent and has to run away from the Nazis when they are discovered. They manage to escape because the nuns had taken the alternators from the Nazis cars. If you believed Hollywood's version, you would have your facts wrong. What really happened was that they got on a train and disappeard into the crowd. The problem is that that isn't very dramatic and doesn't sell movie tickets. That's why they changed it. I'm sure there were many changes from the truth made to K19 also.

YOU CAN GOOGLE

6 min - 3 days ago
Uploaded by 108morris108
youtube.com

4 min - 1 Feb 2001
disclose.tv

you tube isnt a good source of much when it comes to science. try elsewhere.

uh, johnny you do realise the uranium is already radioactive when in the earth and an ore and is a danger to human health. we refine it to be more radioactive.

well to me Piers Corbyn makes alot more sense than any thing ive seen or read here, from any one.
he puts forward a balanced view point, and raises points you havnt heard any where eles, i certainly havnt heard what he puts forward, world news ect.

YOU CAN GOOGLE

6 min - 3 days ago
Uploaded by 108morris108
youtube.com

4 min - 1 Feb 2001
disclose.

johnny

well to me Piers Corbyn makes alot more sense than any thing ive seen or read here, from any one.
he puts forward a balanced view point, and raises points you havnt heard any where eles, i certainly havnt heard what he puts forward, world news ect.

johnny
well, science doesnt work that way, even though i dont believe in evolution from a biblical point nor a scientific one. Thank God it doesnt.

i have my boss who works in the nuke plants(all of them) as he built them and i can ask him on these things. Then i have as pguy is a mod on spaceport and where i am a member as well. why push hysteria?

Back