Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Gen 6:8? “Grace”

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00

donadams

Only Jesus Christ: the way, the truth, the life!
Catholicism Overseer
Gen 6:8 But Noah found grace in the eyes of the Lord.

How did Noah find grace since Jn 1:17 says:

17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ!

Thks

Thks
Good question. Context is always the proper course to find the answer.

So them take note the text of Gen 6:5-8
"Then the LORD saw that the wickedness of man was great upon the earth, and that every inclination of the thoughts of his heart was altogether evil all the time. And the LORD regretted that He had made man on the earth, and He was grieved in His heart. So the LORD said, “I will blot out man, whom I have created, from the face of the earth—every man and beast and crawling creature and bird of the air—for I am grieved that I have made them.” Noah, however, found favor in the eyes of the LORD.

That means then that Noah finding grace was because he was prepared to find it and not repudiate divine favor by wicked conduct.

When we read Romans 1:18 - 20 we see that same thing.

Noah was excepted from the destruction God stated He wanted to do in verses 1-7 because he himself was an exception to the sinful condition of mankind. Noah was not wicked. He was not corrupt or violent. Like his ancestor Enoch, Noah walked with God. He did not live as a rebel against God.

Where do you get that from?

In modern Hebrew and Yiddish goy is a term for a Gentile, a non-Jew. Through Yiddish the word has been adopted into English also to mean Gentile, sometimes in a pejorative sense. As a word principally used by Jews to describe Gentiles.

One quote that I sent you also the protocols of Zion

A short catechism!

Jn 3:16 ((believe in Christ))
Mk 16:16 Jn 3:5 1 cor 16:13 gal 3:27 ((union with Christ by faith & baptism))
Jn 15:4 ((we must abide in Christ))
1 cor 13:2 (( charity & not by faith alone))
Phil 1:29 ((suffering not by faith alone))
Matt 25 Jn 15:5 phil 4:13 ((grace vivifies our works to be meritorious and salutary))
Matt 24:13 ((endure to the end to be saved))
Jn 5:29 ((good unto life & evil unto death))
Romans 8:17 2 Tim 2:12 ((glorified with Christ if we suffer with Him))
Rom 2:6 Rev 2: 19 ((reward for good works done in Christ & grace))

What is Herzl?
Are you kidding?
Gentiles are goyim ((cattle))
Pigs & goats

Quote: Theodore Herzel

"Masonic lodges are established all over the world to help us achieve our independence. Those pigs, the non- Jewish Masons, will never understand the final objects of Masonry." I Theodor Herzel as the founder of (((fake Israel)))​

Or political zionism

Grace is God sharing His life with us

Thanks
Hey All,
I respect your opinion Mr. Adams, my definition goes way beyond just sharing.
Is that the teaching of the Catholic Church?

The most common definition for protestants is "unmerited favor."

We are saved by grace. We do not deserve to be saved. We cannot do anything that warrants salvation.

I view God sharing His life with us as a part of grace after salvation. So I am not completely disagreeing with you. I just believe "grace" goes way beyond just sharing God's life.

Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz

Thks
Hey All,
Why does "how" matter?
Grace obviously existed or Noah and his family would not have been saved.

Where faith exists, grace exists.

Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz

Hey All,
I respect your opinion Mr. Adams, my definition goes way beyond just sharing.
Is that the teaching of the Catholic Church?

The most common definition for protestants is "unmerited favor."

We are saved by grace. We do not deserve to be saved. We cannot do anything that warrants salvation.

I view God sharing His life with us as a part of grace after salvation. So I am not completely disagreeing with you. I just believe "grace" goes way beyond just sharing God's life.

Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz
No discussion here I made a thread in the catholic forum Mary is the immaculate conception
We can continue there thanks

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back