Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Science __ ] Genetically modified organisms injected into children!

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I really don't see what your pist has to do with "Genetically Modified Organisms" being injected into little children.

JLB
Bill Gates is a responsible person who looking to help people in African nations. He is not going to say it is a good thing to put genetically modified organisms in people let alone children unless you know what you are doing, which is exactly his point.

The fact that conspiracy theories around him being part of the deep state is just nuts.
If you are going to invest billions in the kind of work he does you have to talk to governments and lots of different people. This does not make him anything other than someone who wishes to help the world.

I know a pharmacist who knew of fridges specially dedicated to one kind of medicine but were being refused to be used for other types of medicine because of bureaucracy. Because funding is international and there is so much corruption, boundaries are very strict, even though clearly sharing a resource is a good idea. So lots of things in this arena are a mess, but it does not make it wrong or evil.

The problem with fear, is once people are fearful facts matter little just the trusted voice blaming the causes, and the causes get bigger and more extreme as the fear grows. It is why the internet has amplified this affect, polarising people and making fringe ideas main stream, when they are simply lies. I am just an observer who would like to point out obvious deception that is going on, and as a result not something the Lord is in.

God bless you

Bill Gates is a responsible person who looking to help people in African nations. He is not going to say it is a good thing to put genetically modified organisms in people let alone children unless you know what you are doing, which is exactly his point.

The fact that conspiracy theories around him being part of the deep state is just nuts.

I gave you a clip of Bill Gates himself, not someone saying something about Bill Gates, but Bill Gates himself stating these words…

”genetically modified organisms and were injecting them into little kids arms. We shoot them right into the veins.”

It’s not a conspiracy theory, it’s the words of Bill Gates himself.

It’s your choice to close your eyes to the truth or not.

For the hearts of this people have grown dull.
Their ears are hard of hearing,
And their eyes they have closed

Matthew 13:15

JLB

CDC LIED TO AMERICA!
We've seen that scam attempt here before. CDC said that when most Americans had some immunity to the virus, the recommendations could be relaxed. Now that most of us are vaccinated, it turns out that CDC was right. And the recommendations have been relaxed.

Don't the guys making the video know that? Of course they know that. They hope you don't know that.

“The strongest analogy is to medicines. Is there something to worry about with medicines that some of them might have side effects? Do we need safety testing? We’re taking things that are genetically modified organisms, and we’re injecting them into little kids’ arms; we just shoot them right into the vein. So, yeah, I think maybe we should have a safety system where we do trials and test things out.”

Now my question is, why are there people who want to fall for this simplistic distortion of information and facts? And how guilty are the distorters and liars who want to bring about slander and bad feeling towards those who are truly doing good in the world?

After that, there really is no point in denying what he actually said. Anytime someone finds it necessary to clip just a few words to make some point, it's a pretty good likelihood that he's hiding something. And now we see that they were.

We've seen that scam attempt here before. CDC said that when most Americans had some immunity to the virus, the recommendations could be relaxed. Now that most of us are vaccinated, it turns out that CDC was right. And the recommendations have been relaxed.

Don't the guys making the video know that? Of course they know that. They hope you don't know that.

We see that’s a lie, as they removed men and women from the military who caught Covid, and had natural immunity because the didnt want the vaccine.

We see that thousands of nurses and doctors were fired from their jobs even though they had natural immunity, but didn’t want the vaccine.

We see this with millions of police, fireman, EMS workers, hospital employees and people in general from their jobs, who caught Covid and gained natural immunity but were forced to take the genetically modified organisms of the “vaccine“ or be fired.

Thank God many refused to be injected.

You continue to spread the lies of the Globalist Agenda.

JLB

We see that’s a lie, as they removed men and women from the military who caught Covid, and had natural immunity because the didnt want the vaccine.
CDC doesn't determine who is discharged from the military. Thought you knew.

We see that thousands of nurses and doctors were fired from their jobs even though they had natural immunity, but didn’t want the vaccine.
Don't see how that has anything at all to do with relaxing the recommendations. But I would be happy to look at your data showing medical personnel were fired for refusing the vaccine, even though the had significant antibodies in their blood. One of my daughters had COVID-19 and in a few months, the antibodies were gone.

We see this with millions of police, fireman, EMS workers, hospital employees and people in general from their jobs, who caught Covid and gained natural immunity but were forced to take the genetically modified organisms of the “vaccine“ or be fired.
As you know, there are no "genetically modified organisms" in COVID-19 vaccines. Do you think we all forgot the last time we had to show you that?
You continue to spread the lies of the Globalist Agenda.
I don't think chanting out your programming is going to help you.

I gave you a clip of Bill Gates himself, not someone saying something about Bill Gates, but Bill Gates himself stating these words…

”genetically modified organisms and were injecting them into little kids arms. We shoot them right into the veins.”

It’s not a conspiracy theory, it’s the words of Bill Gates himself.

It’s your choice to close your eyes to the truth or not.

For the hearts of this people have grown dull.
Their ears are hard of hearing,
And their eyes they have closed

Matthew 13:15

JLB
I have talked with my kids and said a few words which they took the wrong way.
I go on to explain what I mean and they say I have changed my mind, not what they thought I said was being miss-understood.

It is very common for a single quote without context can be taken in a way not intended by the speaker.

I am not following anyones propoganda, or being brainwashed, or believing someones lies. I am looking at the situation and both presentations of an argument and drawing my own conclusions. I literally do not care who is doing what, just that what is being represented is fair to the participants. I do not know Bill Gates personally just have read a book of his and know his background with microsoft and charitable work in vaccines around the world. With the background he has, with the aim to preserve life and bring about a better future for struggling poor people I expect a reasonable approach. It is not like you could bribe Bill Gates as his wealth would overwhelm any meaningful bribe.

God bless you

CDC doesn't determine who is discharged from the military. Thought you knew.

Don't see how that has anything at all to do with relaxing the recommendations. But I would be happy to look at your data showing medical personnel were fired for refusing the vaccine, even though the had significant antibodies in their blood. One of my daughters had COVID-19 and in a few months, the antibodies were gone.

As you know, there are no "genetically modified organisms" in COVID-19 vaccines. Do you think we all forgot the last time we had to show you that?

I don't think chanting out your programming is going to help you.
Help, a voice in my head is telling me the Bill Gates is ok, and that we must agree to be injected with the upgraded control drone micro chip that will help us all do his bidding. I cannot help but agree. Where has my free will gone and how can I fight back............

How can people believe that there is technology that exists in a vaccine that does not exist in any form anywhere.
The most is a tracking beacon, which can tell you where someone is, but it has to be outside the body with an areal. The best under skin equipment is something like a visa card chip and pin device that needs to be put next to a device reader.

Apple have a watch that can monitor your vital signs, sorry vital sign, your heart beat. It detects movement either by a movement accelerator or gps tracking. Now this is not a lot, but that is about as good as it gets. I do not think this is a challenge to world health or something to fear.

But as soon as you start thinking science fiction, the watch can read your mind, mood. Now what is a real threat is Siri listening in to every conversation and storing the data in a massive repository in the US. And that is real, and that is a truly Globalist agenda for abuse of freedoms and potentially religious expression. But funnily this does not come up in the conspiracy talks, yet this is a real deep state conspiracy.

God bless you

CDC LIED TO AMERICA!

The cdc did not do a adverse reaction statistical analysis over a period in the past. It claims to have done the analysis this year for 4 months.

This would be a problem if there was large amounts of data which would have shown a problem or if the new analysis had shown up an issue earlier missed. Neither of these situations seems to have occurred, so though they said they were doing the analysis, they actually had not done it.

It would be reassuring if they published the figures and their conclusions to make up for the failure, but from this information it has been a reporting failure not an oversite of medical issues.

It would be not surprising if the oversite was intentional in case there was an issue to stop insane conspiracy reactions, but hay, they happened anyway.

God bless you

But as soon as you start thinking science fiction, the watch can read your mind, mood. Now what is a real threat is Siri listening in to every conversation and storing the data in a massive repository in the US. And that is real, and that is a truly Globalist agenda for abuse of freedoms and potentially religious expression. But funnily this does not come up in the conspiracy talks, yet this is a real deep state conspiracy.
Alexa does this, too. It's like monitoring your internet use. Duck, Duck Go, and more sophisticated methods can limit this, but since I don't do anything illegal or very embarrassing on the internet, I don't care much. Maybe I should.

It would be not surprising if the oversite was intentional in case there was an issue to stop insane conspiracy reactions, but hay, they happened anyway.
We actually did harvest a lot of that. Some idiots actually planned part of Jan 6 on social media. Apparently, someone was able to catch communication between the guys involved in the Jan 6 coup attempt and the WH, which happened during the actual coup. So it worked, even if after the fact.

Alexa does this, too. It's like monitoring your internet use. Duck, Duck Go, and more sophisticated methods can limit this, but since I don't do anything illegal or very embarrassing on the internet, I don't care much. Maybe I should.
Sadly .they can use whatever you think is ok ,later in against you .

Things we do know that may be ok ,can be later on verboten.

Sadly .they can use whatever you think is ok ,later in against you .

Things we do know that may be ok ,can be later on verboten.
This is why I am concerned about the level of recording that is going on.
The justification of spying is some information is very valuable. But the truth is capturing of the world of information and acting on individuals does not change much. Social control like China is doing is dangerous. It assumes those in power are good brokers of this level of power, which is never true. And the way things are going with facebook it is AI that is making the choices not even people. It is whole movements and political climates like Hitler taking over Germany and building up its armed services that is a real problem. America is vulnerable if an extreme right wing group managed to take over, which is not unlikely.

You may notice China is on this road today, it is not like a secret. And long term staying ahead in research and technology matters more. An observation of the war in the Ukraine is a good example. So much weapons are being blown up, its the manufacturing base that will win the war, as it did in WWII. Once you get into territorial warfare with defined front lines, numbers and accuracy make the difference.

I believe we can keep a lid on things but it takes time and imagination, because like robots making cars, they do a good job in their place.

God bless you

Conspiracies for real

A study was done on how changing peoples newsfeed could lead to changed political outlooks.
The election in 2016 of Trump and Brexit in the UK where both swinged votes by using targeted advertising to swing voters. It appears without this both outcomes would not have happened.

Brexit has been a disaster, literally. Nothing good has resulted. Even the claims on immigration went wrong, because we literally need more workers than we have.

So looking forward manipulation through social media is a clear and present danger.
Democracy relies on people having a reasonable view over time of direction and issues.
Distort this through extreme provocative propoganda you have a serious issue, like the Bill Gates clip but worse.

And it is coming, unless decisive action is taken to put penalties in place that hurt.

God bless you

China is left not right .
Perfectly true, but with the failure of communism as an ethic, I suspect the dictatorial means of control is the same on both left and right.

Narcisim seems to create the same approach, I am right and you are wrong. The correct or approved of group is often just a personality cult of one leader who rules supreme, and kills anyone who objects to them.

I suppose the only way you can really tell is when the leader admits they made a mistake and will resign. Often only then when they refuse to back down, you realise what you have got.

The two obvious example are Putin and Xi Jinping. It is the strength of a democracy that the leaders come and go so a reflective balance is maintained and an active discussion is always going on.

God bless you

Perfectly true, but with the failure of communism as an ethic, I suspect the dictatorial means of control is the same on both left and right.

Narcisim seems to create the same approach, I am right and you are wrong. The correct or approved of group is often just a personality cult of one leader who rules supreme, and kills anyone who objects to them.

I suppose the only way you can really tell is when the leader admits they made a mistake and will resign. Often only then when they refuse to back down, you realise what you have got.

The two obvious example are Putin and Xi Jinping. It is the strength of a democracy that the leaders come and go so a reflective balance is maintained and an active discussion is always going on.

God bless you
The left in America isn't any better that.

Under both Obama and Biden ,they knew we couldn't win in both wars .yet they continued Afghanistan and started libya which we had no business in .

You can't expect corp media to create its own checks and balances and trust it

six corps control the flow . If there is a oil conglomerate that did owm all well fields ,that was said to be bad.then it can be said about news media

Back