Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

GOOD NIGHT :D

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Gazelle

Psalm 13:5
But I trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation.:heart Sleep tight. ;)

i like your spirit, well since we live near each other at least when you post these it is indeed night or morning.

With my soul have I desired thee in the night; yea, with my spirit within me will I seek thee early: for when thy judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness. Isaiah 26:9

Proverbs 3:24. “When you lie down, you will not be afraid; When you lie down, your sleep will be sweet,†(NIV).

Good night!

2 Samuel 14:17
"And now your servant says, 'May the word of my lord the king bring me rest, for my lord the king is like an angel of God in discerning good and evil. May the LORD your God be with you.' "

John 14:27
Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Sleep well!

May you not wrestle in your sleep.... nor with each other

Ephesians 6:12 (KJV)

<sup class="versenum" id="en-KJV-29350">12</sup>For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

:pray

May you have a good night's sleep.

Do not enter the path of the wicked,
and do not walk in the way of the evil.
Avoid it; do not go on it;
turn away from it and pass on.
For they cannot sleep unless they have done wrong;
they are robbed of sleep unless they have made someone stumble.

—Proverbs 4:14-16

:study

Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace
whose mind is stayed on thee.
Isaiah 26:3

GOOD NIGHT. :heart

It is vain for you to rise early and put off your rest at night,
To eat bread earned by hard toil—
all this God gives to his beloved in sleep

Good night folks.

harvest-moon.jpg

Goodnight and sweet dreams to us all.