Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

happy birthday

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00

reba

61eb0050-c1b1-11e3-bca1-6f111f726ba1_53061580.jpg
50 years old and looking great...

I remember this car, my friend's parents bought one for her brother. It was dark forest green. We all thought is was so...cool.

Prefer the 66 myself, but if someone was willing to donate to a 64, I think I could force myself to drive it :)

I don't presently own a car, but the best one I ever have owned was a Subaru Legacy.

The TOG​

My first car was a 1966 Mustang ... it was 4 years old when I bought it, but it was in great shape. Maroon in color, with black leather interior ... easy on gas, and a dream to drive. Was also very easy to parallel park (when compared to those big 'boats' of cars still available at the time)!

lol, my first car was a k car. if you are that young to not know what that is, then you shouldn't be allowed to drive.

give me gas for my Ford keep me trucking for my Lord.................:oops, showing my age. At least I earned every gray hair I color :biggrin................personally I'm a Chevy gal.:thumbsup

give me gas for my Ford keep me trucking for my Lord.................:oops, showing my age. At least I earned every gray hair I color :biggrin................personally I'm a Chevy gal.:thumbsup

*TOG joins in*

Give me gas for my Nova keep me truckin' for Jehova
Give me gas for my Nova I pray
Give me gas for my Nova keep me truckin' for Jehova
Keep me truckin' til the break of day

Sing hosanna, Sing hosanna,
Sing hosanna to the King of Kings.
Sing hosanna, Sing hosanna,
Sing hosanna to the King.

If you know that song, then there's nothing wrong with your age. You're about as young as I am.

The TOG​

Back