Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
oh, an traveling palms, madiskagar palms are both angiosperms. they aren't palms. palms to have pine kones!

Not a problem .... I can always hang pine cones on those palms ...... they'd look nice all decorated :wave2
It was an argument as my wife has so many of them, so I looked it up an the phone says neither are palms. the palm tree is a flower pollinating type, the palms in question are also kin to banana trees

It was an argument as my wife has so many of them, so I looked it up an the phone says neither are palms. the palm tree is a flower pollinating type, the palms in question are also kin to banana trees

It would definitely be pine cones I would hang on my tree ... and not bananas!

Pine cones really pine cones .. we have about 20 'pine' trees of different sorts.. in this yard.. we HAVE pine cones...

:sohappy I do love them thar palms!

I can understand Jaci being so excited about going out. I mean, it's the only time of the year where she can go to participating home and get free candy! That's very exciting for kids!
Oh, and don't forget about playing tricks on the "non-participating" homes. That's actually even MORE exciting for the kids!!!

Two of my favorite Halloween costumes over the years: Lady Godiva....and Marge Simpson.

I used blue Kool-Aid to temporarily dye my hair, then piled it all on top of my head in a Marge-do. Imitated her voice as I greeted the youngsters at the front door. The kids loved it!

Lady Godiva was while I was at university. Nude-colored, long-sleeved body suit...with nude-colored tights........my long hair was unbound ... and brought along one of those ol' Hobby Horse. The costuming was successful.
Apparently I should have gotten one of those "Nude-colored, long-sleeved body suit...with nude-colored tights" things too. Didn't know about those at the time.

Pine cones really pine cones .. we have about 20 'pine' trees of different sorts.. in this yard.. we HAVE pine cones...
Angiosperms,means seed house.if I recall that right.it's meant to keep the aminals from eating them.the traveling palm ones have spikes. They hurt.

Manned one of the games at my church's fall festival. My social quota is met for the next month:thud

I had on cat ears and a tail. I almost wanted to dress up as an anime character, but I don't think any of the kids would have recognized him.

Apparently I should have gotten one of those "Nude-colored, long-sleeved body suit...with nude-colored tights" things too. Didn't know about those at the time.

Well....they are from the women's departments ........

You probably don't shop there .........except at gift giving times :wave2

There are a lot of them in my neighborhood as well ... plus the squirrels love to bring them into everyone's yards. My dog likes to play with pine cones.

Back