Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Angiosperms,means seed house.if I recall that right.it's meant to keep the aminals from eating them.the traveling palm ones have spikes. They hurt.

My Madagascar palm grew a total of 4 inches this summer... including those spikes. Those things can really hurt !

The last time I repotted the plant, I had to double up with the kitchen pot holders ...the spikes easily poked through a single thick pot holder.

My Madagascar palm grew a total of 4 inches this summer... including those spikes. Those things can really hurt !

The last time I repotted the plant, I had to double up with the kitchen pot holders ...the spikes easily poked through a single thick pot holder.
Those aren't that genus,those are pygmy date palms.the traveling palm,is what I'm talking about

The tan stray cat just walked through my yard, turning on 4 of my motion detector lights. Hah, he is too late for Halloween. I'm not giving him any of my candy.

We didn't get any trick or treaters last night. It was pouring rain too.

We had some great chocolate eyeballs to hand out. Oh well

Happy Halloween everyone! (I know this post is late). Didn't have any trick-or-treaters, never really do as I live on a busy road.

We never get trick or treaters. Our driveway is long, dark, and spooky. And I'm not sure there are many younger kids in our neighborhood.

Got about 6 kids because of the rain, rain and more rain.. what works is putting some tracts around the candy bowl, sometimes they forget the candy and just grab a tract.. :wave

tob

Imagine that! Kid's that will pass up candy to take a tract. And some people don't believe in the power of the Holy Spirit. What other power would be strong enough to steer kids towards a tract and away from candy at Halloween????? :lol

Back