Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Praise __] Healthy !

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I’m in my 30s. I tested positive for HIV a bit over 18 years ago in a private for profit psychiatric hospital 🏥. No treatment or referral offered. I still haven’t been given standard treatment and….

I’m healthy 10 years into truly knowing Jesus. I don’t recommend not getting treatment to anyone ever at all…my situation was ridiculous at all levels. So…

I thank God for His mercy and Love. I’m posting this in part because I’m increasing surprised at what good health really…feels like what it actually means for day to day life. For me it means…

More energy better concentration fewer so called psychiatric symptoms and a life of peace and quiet at long last.

I dunno 🤷‍♂️ suspend your disbelief on this one but..I did get very very very sick. 15 years ago I had cancer which can happen with untreated hiv. I remember now during my so called psychotic break hearing people talking about the lung cancer shouldn’t have smoked so many cigarettes should have played safe poor life choices and then I was attacked and the psych ward did shock and some sort of brain operation and…

Yeah. God is Good 😊 my parents come in at a very close 2nd in my world 🌎.

I don’t have premature aging now and actually…at 38 I look more early 30s. I’m thankful 🥲 washed and made clean…

Plays out differently in different believers lives of course. To me I’m getting better at looking forward not backwards and…

I dunno 🤷‍♂️ cruel world 🌍 sinful human beings….

Perfect God.

Praise report 😎

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back