Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Hello from Melbourne, Australia!

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Kiwifruit

Hi everyone, I'm a Kiwi (hence the username) who's been in Australia for four a half years. I'm 21, work part time as a pharmacy assistant and I'm in my first year of a Bachelor of Science (Biotechnology).

I've been a Christian for most of my life. About a year and a half ago, I was at a low in my relationship with God - I was always planning on reading my Bible more, finding a good church, praying more, etc etc - but it never happened! I'd been praying for quite a while for motivation and inspiration to be a better Christian and to do all those things I mentioned, and my prayers were answered when I met my now-boyfriend. He's a Christian as well and he has been a big source of inspiration and strength for me and I am much closer to God now.

I'm now really wanting to work on making God the absolute centre of my life and putting him first, others second and myself last. I'm particularly interested in learning more of the Bible and finding those areas that God wants me to be, where I can be an ambassador for Christ and help to bring others closer to him as well! I'm definitely looking for more of what the mission statement of this forum says - Christian fellowship, encouragement, inspiration and strength - that will help me to entrust myself to God fully and do His works. Hopefully I can also be a source of inspiration to people and participate well in this particular Christian family! :) I'm looking forward to getting to know people!

2 kiwi's ? kiwidian, kiwidioh, kiwi the plan kiwidigo.

shalom Kiwifruit, how are you?
seeking God ? enjoy His delights! (He shows how)(and it is a humongous surprise!)(after the world's failures)

Hello Brothers and Sisters in Christ, I am Mertoa, I'm new here too :thud
Kia ora Kiwifruit, I too am from the land of the long white cloud, now living in Melbourne Australia with my partner.
If you want to know more about the Bible, there is much I can help with online that will amaze you where you'll never
have doubts again.
God Willing Sis God Bless
feel free to contact or message us
:cross

Hello Brothers and Sisters in Christ, I am Mertoa, I'm new here too :thud
Kia ora Kiwifruit, I too am from the land of the long white cloud, now living in Melbourne Australia with my partner.
If you want to know more about the Bible, there is much I can help with online that will amaze you where you'll never
have doubts again.
God Willing Sis God Bless
feel free to contact or message us
:cross
Hi Mertoa and welcome. Enjoy . . . :wave2

welcome-animation.gif

Hi everyone, I'm a Kiwi (hence the username) who's been in Australia for four a half years. I'm 21, work part time as a pharmacy assistant and I'm in my first year of a Bachelor of Science (Biotechnology).

I've been a Christian for most of my life. About a year and a half ago, I was at a low in my relationship with God - I was always planning on reading my Bible more, finding a good church, praying more, etc etc - but it never happened! I'd been praying for quite a while for motivation and inspiration to be a better Christian and to do all those things I mentioned, and my prayers were answered when I met my now-boyfriend. He's a Christian as well and he has been a big source of inspiration and strength for me and I am much closer to God now.

I'm now really wanting to work on making God the absolute centre of my life and putting him first, others second and myself last. I'm particularly interested in learning more of the Bible and finding those areas that God wants me to be, where I can be an ambassador for Christ and help to bring others closer to him as well! I'm definitely looking for more of what the mission statement of this forum says - Christian fellowship, encouragement, inspiration and strength - that will help me to entrust myself to God fully and do His works. Hopefully I can also be a source of inspiration to people and participate well in this particular Christian family! :) I'm looking forward to getting to know people!

Hello Eugene thank you bro God Bless :nod:)
You're so welcome Mertoa. I'm looking forward to your posts to evaluate what you've got from your study of the bible.. :)

BTW - Your user name appearing in blue is the result of adding an @ immediately preceding your name in order to Tag you to receive an email to this individual post, Having posted your introduction on another thread, you may have received an email to the thread without realizing there was a reply directly to you.

Last edited:
W
You're so welcome Mertoa. I'm looking forward to your posts to evaluate what you've got from your study of the bible.. :)

BTW - Your user name appearing in blue is the result of adding an @ immediately preceding your name in order to Tag you to receive an email to this individual post, Having posted your introduction on another thread, you may have received an email to the thread without realizing there was a reply directly to you.

No problem Eugene, I've recently been preparing an article for Atheism debates which at the same time helps strengthen and uplift Christians with answers to prove Gods existence both biblically and scientifically. This would also help inspire Kiwifruit. As soon as I find time I will post some extracts from my article. I'm still writing it alongside another.
I also have no idea why my name is in blue, I'm no programmer. I signed up with facebook. You'll need to work this out with the site owners or web developers or test it with a facebook account. I dont know sorry.:confused

W

No problem Eugene, I've recently been preparing an article for Atheism debates which at the same time helps strengthen and uplift Christians with answers to prove Gods existence both biblically and scientifically. This would also help inspire Kiwifruit. As soon as I find time I will post some extracts from my article. I'm still writing it alongside another.
I also have no idea why my name is in blue, I'm no programmer.
I'm sorry Mertoa; I didn't explain it correctly. I added the @ sign in front of your name to tag you. Our program on this forum turns the name blue, and issues an email to the recipient of the individual post.

Welcome, Mertoa , to our friendly family :wave2We're from all over the world but are united in fellowship by our love for our Lord!

Thank you AirDancer, Ill be looking forward to making new friends here and will formally introduce myself as soon as possible. Have a wonderful day, God Bless :)

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back