Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Hello from the frozen tundra

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I am still curious what it is about Tiamat that resonates so strongly with you that you would use her name to identify yourself.

Thanks!

Tiamat is an archetype of Chaos, and it fits well with Qlippoth energies which hold the key to gnosis.

Ha! I have no idea what Qlippoth is lol! But it seems to agree somewhat in a round about way with the biblical view of chaos from an Ancient Near Eastern perspective.

I just want you to know that I separate theological ideology with real world application where I can. For me, I believe it is more important to do good to others and be a positive influence on the lives of those around you than to bicker about philosophical ideals. In other words, we could tell grand theological tales of why one should leave the corners of their fields to feed the poor, widow and stranger, but where the rubber really meets the road is in application. Did you leave the corners of your field for the poor, widow and stranger? Of the two, the later carries more weight because by doing so, we bring a piece of heaven and stability into the lives of those around us. When we fail to provide for others, they are left in chaos and without order or hope.

Speaking of chaos, we seem to have two different views on it because I see order coming out of chaos, but not of chaos. Again, this is ideology and by no way would I pit myself against you based on esoteric nomenclature because in truth, we view things very similarly but use different esoteric's to articulate it.

Anyway, this will probably be my last post until next week. I'm away for the weekend (going to Ohio for a wrestling tournament) and won't be back until Sunday.

Take care!

I believe it is more important to do good to others and be a positive influence on the lives of those around you than to bicker about philosophical ideals.

Absolutely in agreement! I am a productive member of society, a Husband and father of 2 boys. I help people whenever I can and frequently go out of my way for people. Offline I really don't talk about being a Luciferian because frankly, most people wouldn't even understand something like that and would give me a negative image. Terms such as Qlippoth, etc, most people on this forum probably won't understand unless you're an adept of the mysteries (or even a neophyte for that matter).

I think that uniting humanity, no matter what they believe, is of utmost importance. Taking care of the needy is too institutionalized and needs to be done through personal action and not through donations to corrupt organizations. Having respect for one another no matter the beliefs and doing away with the "thought crimes" that separate humanity.

Changes need to be done on a personal level. That's the only way to change the world for the better. People are going to use you as an example and maybe they'll take another look at other parts of your life if you do something inspiring.

Have a good weekend and take care :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Terms such as Qlippoth, etc, most people on this forum probably won't understand unless you're an adept of the mysteries (or even a neophyte for that matter).

This peaked my interest! So I went to my favorite Jewish site :)

http://www.chabad.org/kabbalah/article_cdo/aid/380687/jewish/The-Other-Side.htm

Evil and impurity are often referred to in the Zohar as "the other side" [sitra achra], meaning the side distinct from, and opposed to, holiness. Evil is also referred to as kelipa, meaning literally "shell" or "bark". The kelipa conceals within it a spark of holiness, which is the vital force by virtue of which the kelipa exists, analogous to a fruit surrounded by a shell or peel. In order to release the holy spark the encumbering shell must be removed.

The Zohar distinguishes among four kelipot, three of which are entirely evil. The fourth, kelipat noga, is the shell which actually envelops the spark of holiness. It thus has direct contact with holiness and is not entirely evil. The other three kelipot surround kelipat noga and are therefore further removed from holiness.

http://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/361900/jewish/Kelipot-and-Sitra-Achra.htm

Kabbalah uses the term Kelipah to describe evil. Literally, Kelipah means a “peel” or “shell,” as in the peel of a fruit.

An orange will not retain its juice if it does not have such a protective jacket. However when one eats the orange, one discards the peel. The peel is only there to preserve the fruit. The same is true of the existence of evil. Hassidism uses the terminology “inner will” (Pnimiyut HaRatzon), and “external will” (Chitzoniut HaRatzon). When a person goes out to work, he gets involved with all the details of making a living. However, his is engaged only with his external will. His inner desire is to make money in order to do what he really wants. The existence of Kelipah stems from the outer will of G-d, whereas Kedushah (holiness) stems from the inner will of G-d.

Actually I practice Hermetic Qabalah, which is different from Jewish Kabbalah. There are many different versions and there is no Dogma attached to it. There's even a Christian Cabalah (note the different spellings). But yes Qlippoth is basically the same for me as the description. It is known as the land of the shells. It forces you to look at parts of yourself that you don't like (your dark side) that normally you block out or keep hidden, and to purify negative parts of yourself. You either master the energies or you descend into madness. It's actually very advanced and requires scrying.

In order to really understand Qabalah you would need to learn ancient Hebrew and know the esoteric meanings behind the letters and the correspondences. Having a solid understanding of astrology and Hebrew gematria is also very useful and sometimes required. There is a book that goes over it briefly called "A Garden of Pomegranates" by Israel Regardie.

On a side note, I hope I'm not breaking any rules by discussing this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back