Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Help please, I'm really struggling

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Oh I know soemthing of how you feel. Go to God in all honesty, tell Him exactly how you feel, although He already knows, He so loves to hear our voice and cry to Him. Sometimes this is all we can do but it is the very best thing to do, our Father loves us and even if it feels like nothing has changed, He is always at work and will make Himself known and His way for you. Being human is not easy, but Jesus knows the depths of what we suffer, and more. so be real with Him. God bless

Oh I know soemthing of how you feel. Go to God in all honesty, tell Him exactly how you feel, although He already knows, He so loves to hear our voice and cry to Him. Sometimes this is all we can do but it is the very best thing to do, our Father loves us and even if it feels like nothing has changed, He is always at work and will make Himself known and His way for you. Being human is not easy, but Jesus knows the depths of what we suffer, and more. so be real with Him. God bless

Very good post dear Sister in Jesus. Welcome to our amazing Forum. From what you just posted, you will be a valued member.

I just want to thank you all so much brothers and sisters. Your prayers are working and I'm slowly getting my focus and zest for life back. Still a struggle, but God has heard your prayers and lifted me on them soIknow I will be led to the answers and led out of this pit.
Thank and God bless you all and Praise Him.
Paul, Thayanee and Eli

PS: I haven't forgotten to pm you all with personal thanks, getting there.

(Edit: I think I have now p-emmed everyone with my heartfelt thanks. If I missed you, give me a kick in the pants and I will do)

Last edited:
Our Lord really does hear and listen to our prayers! It's wonderful news that answers to all the prayers are now being felt & seen in your life, Paul1965 ! Our Lord truly is amazing!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back