Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• Wearing the right shoes, and properly clothed spiritually?

Join Elected By Him for a devotional on Ephesians 6:14-15

https://christianforums.net/threads/devotional-selecting-the-proper-shoes.109094/

Hi, Just think.. of Anti/Christ. Against God, Christ & Their Eternal Unchanging WORD

Re: Hi, Just think.. of Anti/Christ. Against God, Christ & Their Eternal Unchanging W

People who think about not being in church on Saturday are sinning, even if they are sitting in the pew.

s

'setting in the pew' you say. It seems that pew warmers are also against God, and being 'lukewarm' is also against Christ, and good for nothing but to be SPEWED OUT! Rev. 3:16

See if James 1 here helps your self proclaimed judgemental 'problem'?

[14] But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.
[15] Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.

So the problem is rectified in Phil. 4:13 + 2 Cor. 12:9 [IF] one has a yielded conscience & cares to be Given the Holy Spirit in REQUIRED Obedience, in the First place?? Acts 5:32 + Acts 9:6.

Re: Hi, Just think.. of Anti/Christ. Against God, Christ & Their Eternal Unchanging W

When I got my first job out of college, I had to work Saturday and Sunday mornings, so the only time I could attend church services were Wednesday nights (one of my days off.)

Tell me, Elijah, was I sinning against God for worshiping Him with others on Wednesday instead of Saturday?

Thank God He judges us on what He sees in our hearts, and not what we do on Saturday mornings (sleep in!)

See if James 1 here helps your self proclaimed judgemental 'problem'?

Already repeated as Paul taught. If you esteem Saturday, so be it. Only observing your measure to other believers who esteem every day alike and the condemnation/potential of eternal death you bring with your view. That is what you carry.

It is not my 'judgment' to observe a fact of yours.

s

When I got my first job out of college, I had to work Saturday and Sunday mornings, so the only time I could attend church services were Wednesday nights (one of my days off.)

Tell me, Elijah, was I sinning against God for worshiping Him with others on Wednesday instead of Saturday?

Thank God He judges us on what He sees in our hearts, and not what we do on Saturday mornings (sleep in!)

Again folks, lets leave off 'all' personal 'mind reading' questions. What you ask is what God only knew & knows!

Consider Hosea 4:6 + Dan. 12:4 + Heb. 5 'babes'?
We cannot know of anyones [personal] Loving MOTIVES anymore than can you of mine.

OK: If you ask me about my 'Working Belief'? (Got that??) Then, yes, I would be sinning. If you will read your post & then put yourself in a couple verses of Dan., then you would see where my Convictions are at. And we all mature as we are willing! Rom. 8:14 & Led.

Try Dan. 3:14-18 & verse 18 in particular for your first college job & [required work schedual]? Alsio see Dan. 6:14-22. And take note that these were the Kings ORDERS that goes along with Rom. 13 of CAESARS! So we need to know why these men did as the did in not obeying the King?

--Elijah

Hi, JUST THINK AGAIN!:yes Against Christ? Against His Truth, bottom/line anti/christ! (of which there were & are many)

OK: 1 John 4:2-3 has it: 'Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God. And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God.'

So what is Biblical CONFESSION or Biblical Faith is the question. Christ in Matt. 10:32 has this all wrapped up in this chapter!
Matt.10 (in part)

[1] And when he had called unto him his twelve disciples, ... .
[2] Now the names of the twelve apostles are these; The first, Simon, who is called Peter, and Andrew his brother; James the son of Zebedee, and John his brother; notice that John is in that number!)
[5] These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:
[6] But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
[7] And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.
[11] And into whatsoever city or town ye shall enter, inquire who in it is worthy; and there abide till ye go thence.
[12] And when ye come into an house, salute it.
[13] And if the house be worthy, let your peace come upon it: but if it be not worthy, let your peace return to you.

[14] And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.
[15] Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrah in the day of judgment, than for that city.

[16] Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.
[17] But beware of men: for they will deliver you up to the councils, and they will scourge you in their synagogues;

[18] And ye shall be brought before governors and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them and the Gentiles.
[19] But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak.
[20] For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.
[21] And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.

[22] And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.
[23] But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.
(Christ was already there speaking in Commandment, again Proving an Eccl. 3:15's Repeat of His last day Message! And a re/crucifion? See Heb. 6:6 for these ex/Born Again ones spirit! And who is this Broadway huge group? Again see Rev. 17:1-5 + Rev. 3:9 & ibid. verse 16's Spewed Out sickening ones.And you think that John thought that these ones are included in his Inspired Pen of 1 John 4:2-3?? NO WAY!)

[24] The disciple is not above his master, nor the servant above his lord.
[25] It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of his household?
(read what is happening as we speak. Again Eccl. 3:15. Yet it is much easier to have Christ tell us in advance what is happening before it does, huh!)

[26] Fear them not therefore: for there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known.
[27] What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in light: and what ye hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops.

(If one has 'open' ears + eyes, they are hearing & reading of all of the OPENLY seen & documented trite from all of these church denominations who make a claim of Christ from Johns pen 'with Christ's Word of NOTHING COVERED' above! From rome to her harlot daughters)

[32] Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.
(OK: Again we see who John has in.. 'Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God' and the others?? Read on!)

[33] But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
[34] Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
[35] For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
[36] And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

[37] He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.
[38] And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.

Yet, these few verses from John's pen is what will be worn out by these broadway & Rev. 17:1-5 ones, WE BELIEVE, WE BELIEVE!! and of course Rom. 13's misapplied truth as well.

--Elijah

Last edited by a moderator:

Can we say WHAT? WHAT is the OP supposed to be about?

In short. END TIMES has these in Matt. 7's broadway, & Rev. 17:1-5 ones with even harlot daughters all in the satanic spiritual bed together. They are as denominations classed such. Which ones? you answer that question for yourself.

OK: These ABOMINATION OF THE EARTH ARE anti/christ, against God & against Their UNCHANGING WORD.

--Elijah

Can we say WHAT? WHAT is the OP supposed to be about?

False doctrines!
Anyhow, here are the Words of Inspiration that 'i' agree with!

Gen. 2

[7] And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

And Gen. 3 after sin..

[22] And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever: (Got that?????)
[23] Therefore the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken.
[24] So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.

And then when it IS REALLY FINISHED?? We see in Rev. 21's last verse & chapter 22's two verses that we will once again have [[[CONDITIONAL IMMORTALITY!]]]

Rev. 21

[25] And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.
[26] And they shall bring the glory and honor of the nations into it.
[27] And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rev.22
[1] And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.
[2] In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

1 Tim. 1
[15] This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.
[16] Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.

[17]
Now unto the [[King eternal, immortal]], invisible, the only wise God, be honor and glory for ever and ever. Amen.

1 Tim. 6

[14] That thou keep this commandment without spot, unrebukeable, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ:
[15] Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords;
[16]
[[[Who only hath immortality,]] dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honor and power everlasting. Amen.

And there is NO created being of the Godhead (or worms!) that has unconditional immortality that are even going to burn eternally in hell! Mal. 4:1-4 + Obad. 1:16. Which are from the Heb. 6:1-5 past/tense ones now seen in verse 6!!

Gen.3
[1] Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?
[2] And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:
[3] But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.

[4] And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die: (and mostly the whole crop of the Rev. 17:1-5 ones agree with satan!)

And again for well past the age of the Rev. 17:1-5 ones, well past any 120 years of Gen. 6:3 STRIVING of the Holy Spirit to [[REPENT!]] it is still documented that most all denominations teach that God did indeed lie, and satan told the truth. [[[[[SICK!!]]]]] And these Baptists ones even have the Eternally lost sinner + maggots with having immortal life! (+ much else with false doctrines of satan! James 2:10)

--Elijah

1Jn2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

Islam denies the deity of Christ. The Qur'an states that Allah is neither a father nor has a son.

1Jn 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

The Qur'an states that Jesus was not crucified but, that Allah put Judas Iscariot in His place.

2Jn 1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

The Qur'an states that Allah is the "greatest of deceivers"

Rome is not Antichrist. The RCC is not Mystery Babylon.

In fact, in every context in the OT where Christ is on Earth fighting, He is waging war against ancient lands that are presently dominated by Islam. Even the Eastern parts of the former "pagan" Greek & Roman empire(s).

---
- New International Version unless noted otherwise

Islam denies the deity of Christ. The Qur'an states that Allah is neither a father nor has a son.

The Qur'an states that Jesus was not crucified but, that Allah put Judas Iscariot in His place.

The Qur'an states that Allah is the "greatest of deceivers"

Rome is not Antichrist. The RCC is not Mystery Babylon.

In fact, in every context in the OT where Christ is on Earth fighting, He is waging war against ancient lands that are presently dominated by Islam. Even the Eastern parts of the former "pagan" Greek & Roman empire(s).

---

Hey, this is 8/27/2011! WAKE UP!

The Rev. 17:1-5 ones are not only prophesied as the ABOMINATION OF THE EARTH, but are almost IN DAILY DOCUMENTED PRINT + TV SEEN AS OPEN APOSTATES!

And if you don't know what an PARTAKER OF HER SINS ARE,(???) then you best READ & RE/READ REV. 18:4 for that of your own possible fate! Obad. 1:16

--Elijah

The Rev. 17:1-5 ones are not only prophesied as the ABOMINATION OF THE EARTH, but are almost IN DAILY DOCUMENTED PRINT + TV SEEN AS OPEN APOSTATES!

And if you don't know what an PARTAKER OF HER SINS ARE,(???) then you best READ & RE/READ REV. 18:4 for that of your own possible fate! Obad. 1:16

--Elijah

The Rev. 17:1-5 ones are not the Roman Catholic Church, if that's what you are trying to get at. Neither does Obadiah apply to the RCC as they are not heathen.

Christians are not worried about any 'possible fate'. The miracle of the Gospel is that Christ has given us an 'impossible fate' as a free gift.:twocents

The Rev. 17:1-5 ones are not the Roman Catholic Church, if that's what you are trying to get at. Neither does Obadiah apply to the RCC as they are not heathen.

Christians are not worried about any 'possible fate'. The miracle of the Gospel is that Christ has given us an 'impossible fate' as a free gift.:twocents

The verse of 'INSPIRATION' (not your post!:screwloose) has a whore + daughter harlot's. Again, READ THE DAILY NEWS for even non Bible facts for what this 'mother' has always been! (Eccl. 3:15) And if you cannot locate her?? Fare/well! Obadiah 1:16 + Mal. 4:1-4... and these ones of verse 4 are an ETERNAL PROPHESIED [[DONE DEAL!]]

And True, there still are 'at present' some of Christ's very own BLINDED IGNORANT ones still there. But, Rev. 18:4 is their LAST WARNING! And they are leaving in great numbers! And how anyone could even have the faintest thought that this mother was 'c'hristian, is beyond me!:screwloose

I do agree with your post that the mother & 'a' daughter 'teach falsely' the same bottom/line truth of OSAS of 'ONLY BELIEVE'. 2 Peter 2:19's LIBERTY + the rest of the stuff on through verse 22!:screwloose

--Elijah

--Elijah

I am aware that we live in the 21st Century.

Please address the points I made concerning the depiction of Antichrist in the Bible compared to Islamic theology.

Please provide RCC doctrine that not only denies the divinity of Christ but, also denies the personhood of God the Father & God the Son.

---

he cant, he is posting the typical sda attack on the rcc. the closest alternative to any group that is the whore of babylon is the city of jerusalem with judiasm behind that.

i dont fully buy that since the fact that isreal then was pretty small to the romans. annoying yes, but seriously. the jews of then werent really into trading with the world like that is described nor do i recall all of romes merchant mourning her fall.

Please address the points I made concerning the depiction of Antichrist in the Bible compared to Islamic theology.

Please provide RCC doctrine that not only denies the divinity of Christ but, also denies the personhood of God the Father & God the Son.

---

Hi, doctrine is not needed to be pointed out to dump the Rev. 17:1-5 ones! Although satan has a counterfiet for all doctrine of God. (rome is that sun Dan. 7:25 apostate fold mother church with her harlot sun worshiping daughters + satan's lie of an immortal soul! Gen. 3:4-5)

But 'i' waste little time with that today because God (CHRIST) will be [IN] NO CHURCH that has the OPEN DOCUMENTED TRITE (for JASON with his know everything, and post nothing stuff!!:screwloose) THAT [[both rome & SDA HAVE!]] Luke 12:47-48.

And that of rome, which is almost daily seen in print.. [[[HAS]]] been seen in Matt. 10:26 for what CHRIST HAD PROMISED for His [[OWN ONES]] still ignorantly Yoked' (in membership) there to LEAVE! Rev. 18:4!

And which He alone is DAILY DOCUMENTING for any that have their 'EYES OPEN!'

Matt. 23:3 takes into account any church professing truth. (They say & DO NOT!) And Josh. 7:12's last part of the verse DOCUMENTS that Christ [[IS NOT IN THE GARBAGE CAN OF SMELLY OPEN SIN CHURCHS!]] And who is?? Any milk fed one can answer that one:screwloose See Rev. 3:9

--Elijah

But 'i' waste little time with that today because God (CHRIST) will be [IN] NO CHURCH that has the OPEN DOCUMENTED TRITE (for JASON with his know everything, and post nothing stuff!!:screwloose) THAT [[both rome & SDA HAVE!]] Luke 12:47-48.
Don't feel bad Jason. Your stuff is far better than some people's post everything and know nothing stuff.:thumbsup

he cant, he is posting the typical sda attack on the rcc.
And it is sickening to watch.

But, just so the site sells some ads - that is what matters.

(Not that I'd SEE the ads, I have adblocker running)

---

_________

Here is some free material that you can write for, or call for, (just send an email) that which everyone on these forums need to have. Regardless if for no other reason than that of future interest. You are going to be brought into this last testing Truth regardless of if you now think so or not. And these inserts are just something that I picked out from their 'much information' in their free News Paper. (with my added emphasis)The Eternal Gospel Herald
PO Box 15138 West Palm Beach, FL 33416

Vol. 7 & 8 which would be of much interest to Sunday keepers I would think?

Here are a couple statement's from Rome way back in 1893

'The Catholic Church for over one thousand years before the existence of a Protestant, by virtue of her divine mission changed the day from Saturday to Sunday.'
--- Catholic Mirror September, 1893

'Of course the Catholic Church claims that the change was her act. And the act is a MARK of her ecclesiastical power and authority in religious matters.'
--- C.F. Thomas, Chancellor of Cardinal Gibbons

'The observance of Sunday by the Protestants is an homage they pay in spite of themselves to the authority of the Catholic Church.'
Plain Talk for Protestants, page 213.

Subscription FREE

eternalgospel@att.net

The Pope Speaks about Sunday
'Saturday is no longer the worship day of God, only on Sunday can we become part of the body of Christian the world, only by worshiping on Sunday can we avoid egoistic isolation and instead be united in a great community...a universal community becoming related to everyone in the world.'
(Meeting with Diocesan Clergy of Aosta, Address of Pope Benedict XVI, Parish Church at Introd (Aosta Valley), July 25, 20005)

'Sunday is a day of rest for all workers'. (Address of Pope Benedict XVI to the Italian Christian Workers' Associations (A.C.L.I.), Clemetine Hall, Friday, January 27, 2006)

'Without the Lord's day, we cannot live, that meeting with the Lord only occurs on the specific day of Sunday, that life does not flourish without Sunday, and that Sunday is a day of rest, of freedom and equality for all the world.'
(Eucharistic Celerbration Homily of Pope Benedict XVI, Saint Stephen's Cathedral, Vienna, Sunday, September 9, 2007)

'People cannot be sanctified except on Sunday, that Christ transferred Sabbath sacredness to Sunday, that only those who keep Sunday belong to Christ, that only on Sunday does the risen Lord make himself present among his followers, (Letter of Pope Benedict XVI to Card. Francis Arinze, Nov. 27, 2006.)

are we under the law elijah do you really understand the sabaath was ONLY for the jew not the gentile. read acts 15. its part of the law given to the isrealites. they didnt command the gentiles to keep the sabbaath at all.

if the sabaath was that important then i hope you dont work from sunset on friday to sunset on 6pm and uh the local sda violates that already(they meet after 6pm) so that cant be a sabbath day services shabat has ended.

so the sda here doesnt even follow the the sabaath.

Back