Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Hi

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00

vaultzero

Hey all,

I used to post on this forum a lot as Vaultzero4me. Apparently I do not remember that password anymore so, well I shortened it. ;)

But, wondering who is all still here. Noticed some of the moderators are still here (i.e VicC).

Just wanted to say that in the past, I posted as an atheist because, well, that was my spiritual growth at that point in time. Since then I have walked a long road and have come to a different understanding in place.

For a while I became agnostic. After witnessing events I could no longer interpret through either eye, atheist or agnostic, I have become a believer.

I can not lie and say specifically completely Judea Christian, but that Christianity has become an avenue that I am seeking to explore my new found faith.

I do have faith in Christ. I have been drawn to his teachings ever since I can remember. Even as an Atheist, I never completely bought into the "Jesus is a myth" because his words held so much power for me. I never could deny the draw to his words in the new testament.

I can not lie and say I am not as equally drawn to Krishna, Budah, or science as well. Just want to put that caveat for understanding so that my posts would not become a stumbling block for others in their walk of faith.

I am just accepting that I am a seeker, and am drawn to Christ and would like to re-insert myself into the conversation so that I can continue seeking, if that view points is acceptable.

In the end, hi to all that are still here, and hello to anyone new who wishes to converse.

Thanks,

Dave

Welcome back! I don't think I was here when you were, but I feel like I know you. Oh, the stories Vic tells about you all the time. He goes on and on and on! :lol

Just kidding. Never heard of you before. :)

Hi there,

I'm brand new to this forum.
I am looking to grow spiritually as well.
I was brought up Christian and always believed in Jesus, but my religion has always been on again off again, not very steadfast.
I believe He is there, but I was and still am stuck in this rut of going about MY life and not looking to God on a daily basis.

Well I have for the last couple of months been feeling this urgent need to speak to other Christians (as my family is quite scattered over South Africa and I live with my boyfriend in their city, not close to any of my christian friends or family).

So here I am hoping to make some great friends!

Vaultzero,

Christianity is reality Vaultzero. I'm new to the forum myself, and though I've learned to trust Jesus to a degree, like yourself, I'm learning to trust Him more. I wouldn't allow myself to be drawn to other religious ideals, because they are all contradictory to Jesus Christ who is the truth. I hope your faith in Christ will be strengthened through the discussions here.

- Davies :biglol

Just to update,

After several months of seeking God in prayer, scripture, and conversation with other believers, God has moved me. I realize I am a Christian saved by, and only by His grace.

I don't understand know how to convey it, but He has moved me towards the scriptures and the teachings of John Calvin regarding scripture. I am currently seeking a reformed church in my area, and truly in awe of how God has lead me to see things so differently now.

Look forward to further conversations.

Just to update,

After several months of seeking God in prayer, scripture, and conversation with other believers, God has moved me. I realize I am a Christian saved by, and only by His grace.

I don't understand know how to convey it, but He has moved me towards the scriptures and the teachings of John Calvin regarding scripture. I am currently seeking a reformed church in my area, and truly in awe of how God has lead me to see things so differently now.

Look forward to further conversations.
That's fantastic. Good to hear. :)

i remember reading your posts. hmm i have often wondered if it was worth dealing witnessing here to athiests and agnostics.

but i see today that it is:biggrin

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back