Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Bible Study HOUSE OF KING SOLOMON / space and time

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
With a little bit of pyramidology thrown in for good measure.

The TOG​
if I have time I may look at the jewish web sites and see, but based on a glance I would say this sounds like a new version of the bible code. we can find numerical patterns in the bible and make if fit a lot of things that it really doesn't.

if I have time I may look at the jewish web sites and see, but based on a glance I would say this sounds like a new version of the bible code. we can find numerical patterns in the bible and make if fit a lot of things that it really doesn't.

1 Kings 7

Sorry. Automatic translator. Text may differ from the original.

im aware of the nature of that chapter. I have read that numerous times but you are using in a cabalistic manner.

I could do the same, I know a few numbers that most don't.

the numbers jews use for the YHWH isn't 7 but 5, 314.

the numbers jews use for the YHWH isn't 7 but 5, 314.

Honestly. About Kabbalah I know very little. This is nothing certain can not say. With regard to numbers I have my own opinion. Probably this is also similar to the mystique and the common man can not understand. That's why I prefer to refrain from this. Thank you.

yet you post numbers from pie and so forth in a manner like caballist would do. the Hebrews do this with tish ma bav(9th of av) which is ad 70, the day that moses broke the torah on the mount. the second and the first temples desctruction all fell on that day. herods temple was destroyed in ad 70. the zerubbal temple was destroyed before then.

Am i missing something here? I thought this was a math-art thing. He already put in a disclaimer on the article itself saying he doesnt actually agree with everything the original author is stating.

Russian - automatic translator - tag as christian - bit of benefit of doubt?

cabbalah works like that. If I could find the caballah on the menorah and its shape it would be interesting. im not saying all of that is bad but it can go too far. I know where to stop and neither am I dogmatic.

yet you post numbers from pie and so forth in a manner like caballist would do. the Hebrews do this with tish ma bav(9th of av) which is ad 70, the day that moses broke the torah on the mount. the second and the first temples desctruction all fell on that day. herods temple was destroyed in ad 70. the zerubbal temple was destroyed before then.

Please explain what kind of numbers are we talking about? Show it in my post.
You are not charges according to the parameters of the planet?

cabbalah works like that. If I could find the caballah on the menorah and its shape it would be interesting. im not saying all of that is bad but it can go too far. I know where to stop and neither am I dogmatic.

How do you feel about the Book of Revelation?

Here is wisdom. He that hath understanding, let him count the number of the beast;
for it is the number of a man: and his number is Six hundred and sixty and six.

Revelation 13:18

St. John the Evangelist was also a Kabbalist?

Reactions: hhh
How do you feel about the Book of Revelation?

Here is wisdom. He that hath understanding, let him count the number of the beast;
for it is the number of a man: and his number is Six hundred and sixty and six.

Revelation 13:18

St. John the Evangelist was also a Kabbalist?

the gemera is legit. 666 points to a man who has a name. numbers? simple. first off Hebrew never ever talk about their temple like that.they speak more about the torah and how to live it daily.

if you doubt visit chabad.org.

and here's why.

Foot and elbow twice refer to parameters of the Earth:
foot is equal to 1/100 seconds of arc degrees, and elbow 1/1000 seconds of time!

I did notice one thing that is kinda of jewish that heaven and the earth and the nature of the temple reflect the earth and also heaven. but that isn't something that I would be dogmatic about. interesting but idk

Last edited:
http://www.chabad.org/multimedia/media_cdo/aid/628940/jewish/The-Mystical-Dimension-of-Numbers-2.htm
three on that is interesting.
the trinity but they wont say that.if you see how they relate that you will then see what im saying. I think the danger is that you are looking at the building like a mason does and not what is inside whom made it.

I do not know how the Masons look at the building.
When King Solomon built the temple of God, as he looked at him?
As Masons look at the building or not?
On measures of length, the Bible says a lot. God Himself says what and how to do and what size it should be.
Noah's Ark, Ark of the Covenant and the Temple of God - one measure of length, which is calculated astronomically and is taken from the natural constants.
What is the danger?

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back