Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Bible Study How Can the Trinity Be One God?

Dear me.
I am a Father, a Son, and Spirit.
I am one person.
They are the titles or if you prefer the status of the One omnipresent God.
How hard is that to understand?

Last edited:
Lk 1:37 all things are possible with God!

One God: divine nature!
Three: persons!

Why are fundamentalist baptists denying Christ and Christian doctrine?

The trinity is a difficult concept to understand because it doesn't fit into our usual logical thinking. IMHO it takes the Holy Spirit to explain it, but once He does, it's perfectly clear.

God has different manifestations: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. They are all God and they all exist simultaneously.

Dear me.
I am a Father, a Son, and Spirit.
I am one person.
They are the titles or if you prefer the status of the One omnipresent God.
How hard is that to understand?
really then how do you explain this . Matthew 3: 16As soon as Jesus was baptized, He went up out of the water. Suddenly the heavens were opened, and He saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and resting on Him. 17And a voice from heaven said, “This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased!” or John 3:16 For God so loved the world He gave His ONLY Begotten SON... there is 2 separate being God and His SON ===2 now then lets find # 3
And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; 17the Spirit of truth. The world cannot receive Him, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him. But you do know Him, for He abides with you and will be in you.

John 15:26​

“But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:” this scripture shows all 3 the father the son the Holy Ghost

The trinity is a difficult concept to understand because it doesn't fit into our usual logical thinking. IMHO it takes the Holy Spirit to explain it, but once He does, it's perfectly clear.
i compare the trinity with the Egg egg shell egg white yoke .three separate but takes all 3

God has different manifestations: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. They are all God and they all exist simultaneously.
You right it’s a mystery, like Christ and His church eph 5:32
Sounds like modelism? Are there three distinct persons?
Thanks

God = family of God
Father almighty, Jesus the Son giving the inheritance out to the children of God.(those who do the will of the Father)

Here are some scriptures you can study

Scriptures that reference Jesus being referred to as God:
John 1:1-14; John 10:30; Romans 9:5; Colossians 2:9; Hebrews 1:8, 9; 1 John 5:7, 8, 20; 1 Corinthians 8:6; 2 Corinthians 3:17; 13:14; Isaiah 9:6; 44:6; Luke 1:35; Matthew 1:23; 28:19; John 14:16, 17; Genesis 1:1, 2 (cross reference John 1:1-14); 1 Corinthians 12:4-6; Ephesians 4:4-6; Colossians 1:15-17; John 14:9-11; Philippians 2:5-8; Rev 1:8

Scriptures that reference the Holy Spirit as being God:
Psalms 139:7, 8; John 14:17; 16:13; Isaiah 40:13; 1 Corinthians 2:10, 11; Zechariah 4:6; Luke 1:35; Ephesians 4:4-6; Romans 5:5; 1 Corinthians 6:19; Ephesians 1:13; 1 Thessalonians 1:5; Titus 3:5; 2 Peter 1:21; Jude 1:20

Here are some scriptures you can study

Scriptures that reference Jesus being referred to as God:
John 1:1-14; John 10:30; Romans 9:5; Colossians 2:9; Hebrews 1:8, 9; 1 John 5:7, 8, 20; 1 Corinthians 8:6; 2 Corinthians 3:17; 13:14; Isaiah 9:6; 44:6; Luke 1:35; Matthew 1:23; 28:19; John 14:16, 17; Genesis 1:1, 2 (cross reference John 1:1-14); 1 Corinthians 12:4-6; Ephesians 4:4-6; Colossians 1:15-17; John 14:9-11; Philippians 2:5-8; Rev 1:8

Scriptures that reference the Holy Spirit as being God:
Psalms 139:7, 8; John 14:17; 16:13; Isaiah 40:13; 1 Corinthians 2:10, 11; Zechariah 4:6; Luke 1:35; Ephesians 4:4-6; Romans 5:5; 1 Corinthians 6:19; Ephesians 1:13; 1 Thessalonians 1:5; Titus 3:5; 2 Peter 1:21; Jude 1:20
I appreciate it, thanks

Back