Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

how much of life is waiting?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
My wife prepared a paper with how to get saved on one side and how to live as a Christian on the other.
My wife likes to read the whole thing to them
It's actually very similar to the Billy Graham approach
We approach people and have different ways of talking to them
My wife just goes up to everyone and talks about Jesus
I tend to look for people who look distressed and approach them offering prayer and offering advice if appropriate
So we both pray a lot with everyone we meet
If they say they are saved, we stand there and pray up a storm

It gets pretty easy after a while.

Sounds really good. I used to use a survey method, that worked well too. Then I asked if they would like bible studies. The ones who took the studies usually ended getting baptized.
I like the sound of your team work.
I try to witness by showing folks, the happiness in my life.
The peace, I have through Christ,
Could be a smile to someone, that needed it, a helping hand to those that need it, a hug..

Then they may ask, what hope is in me?
Then I let them have it, lol.

We are to be fishermen of men.
Some fish likes different bait.
Do we throw a rock in the water, then fish?

You have to let them nibble on the hook a little bit.

Thanks to you and Rollo for your witnessing!

My life is waiting and watching for the return of Christ while being about His business here on earth. The entertainment part of life is also waiting for me and hubby to try out many camp sites this summer as we explore PA making new friends. Already have one under our belt.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back