Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

How's your weather today, where you live?

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
with much needed rain in the evenings or afternoons. though i wish it would stop so that i could mow parts of my lawn and clean the swales out.

J: Well, in my experience, the rain doesn't always cooperate with my convenience in terms of wanting to mow the lawn ...

J: Well, in my experience, the rain doesn't always cooperate with my convenience in terms of wanting to mow the lawn ...
i can mow it. just not the swales. full of water and im must the use the weed eater to get the high grass or let it grow. i want to dig out the dead grass once i round up the grass and by it it allow better water drainage. i will also either have to call code enforcement on my neighbor for not maintaining his culvert pipe after i ask him to fix it. it slows the drainage real bad.

i can mow it. just not the swales. full of water and im must the use the weed eater to get the high grass or let it grow. i want to dig out the dead grass once i round up the grass and by it it allow better water drainage. i will also either have to call code enforcement on my neighbor for not maintaining his culvert pipe after i ask him to fix it. it slows the drainage real bad.

Oh don't talk to me about drainage ... :)

We know ALL about it...

florida recently got glanced by hurricane issaac. that water hasnt left my yard.

a tornado from that storm destroyed a few trailers in my county.

Sounds rather drastic, but then when our pool decided to leak and I had to fix it with underwater glue, it seemed a kind of crisis, too...

thisnumberdisconnected just gave me a bad memory on the Detroit Tigers loss :shame

Fallish day here...breezy and cool.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back