Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

How's your weather today, where you live?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Currently it's 75... ahhhhh... and no hot days expected this week except Wednesday which might get up to 95. All evenings should be nice and cool though.

At last... this July's heat wave time was the worse ever.

Steady rain and boy do we need it! Corn and bean fields were dying... looking pretty bad. We need this rain. :pray
Glad to hear that. I hope you get lots. I saw on the news yesterday how the corn crops are really hurting.

Wish we could send you some--it's raining in Seattle today.

Glad to hear that. I hope you get lots. I saw on the news yesterday how the corn crops are really hurting.

Wish we could send you some--it's raining in Seattle today.

Speculative:

Sounds good! it's needed. (But, then, you guys near Puget Sound get a lot of rain anyway, don't you?)

Blessings.

It's been hot here in the 100's, but it is suppose to be in the high 90's over the next few days, then back into the 100's. The crops are looking bad. The dry land crops look terrible, and the irrigated ones are just a little bit better. The heat is definitely doing damage.

It's cool in the house with the aid of the air conditioning.:yes

It's been hot here in the 100's, but it is suppose to be in the high 90's over the next few days, then back into the 100's. The crops are looking bad. The dry land crops look terrible, and the irrigated ones are just a little bit better. The heat is definitely doing damage.

It's cool in the house with the aid of the air conditioning.:yes

Hi Thirstyone! Wow, the crops sound as if they are in a bad way...

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back