Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

I am an old member, but I went away from the forumsfor

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Hi everyone, my real name is also Ervin and i have been away from the forums for sometime I am 44 years old. I live in Melbourne, Australia and I have decided to get back into it.

Love and Thanks
Hello. Like you, I left forums for a while for more social media interactions. But I came back when mainline social media has a group-think and beehive mentality that censored everything in the name of facts and accuracy that did not agree with their agendas (which ironically are proven true now and thus the large controversy surrounding them these days). Of course alternate media did not help because you then get people on the extreme opposite that sound just as stupid; even to the point of questioning the shape of the earth (which I fail to see what that has to do with present day issues lol). So I decided in recent months to come back to the old Christian forums again. You can see how long I was a member here, and also joined some new ones as well.

Hi everyone, my real name is also Ervin and i have been away from the forums for sometime I am 44 years old. I live in Melbourne, Australia and I have decided to get back into it.

Love and Thanks
Welcome back Ervin!!

Up the Hume in Sydney myself.

I was on here some eyars ago when my eldest son was a moderator and decided to poke my head in over the Christmas holidays.

Hello. Like you, I left forums for a while for more social media interactions. But I came back when mainline social media has a group-think and beehive mentality that censored everything in the name of facts and accuracy that did not agree with their agendas (which ironically are proven true now and thus the large controversy surrounding them these days). Of course alternate media did not help because you then get people on the extreme opposite that sound just as stupid; even to the point of questioning the shape of the earth (which I fail to see what that has to do with present day issues lol). So I decided in recent months to come back to the old Christian forums again. You can see how long I was a member here, and also joined some new ones as well.
Isaac
Could you please explain to us what gravity is?
Just kidding...
LOL

Welcome back!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back