Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

I am new but old... LOL

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Some are pro-vax and some are anti-vax, but we've got to be able to figure out some way, while keeping our own beliefs intact, to get along. Remember, all things are possible, if one only believes.
You may disagree with me, but I'll defend your right to disagree with me. To me, this means, "treat others the way I want to be treated." You don't have to agree with me, but man, we've got to get along. The world is slowly disintegrating around us. I think the time will come, perhaps sooner than later, when they will really need us.

The unbelieving world is far more hostile and different than any disagreement any brother or sister may have and perhaps Christians are starting to see that there's no time to fight each other any longer.
Hello to you.... Thank you for the lovely welcome.... I think I may have been in the wrong forums these last few years... This is the third one I have joined. I like it here because the staff actually care and they are well moderated.

I have not experienced what you have described as a mellowing of behaviour... I have actually experienced the opposite. Way too many of these forums are TOO big and poorly staffed. To me it's like parenting... both parents have to be on the same page. It's the same thing with Administration... If there is NOT a vision... or a mission statement... there is no goal to achieve and then it just becomes a free for all.

Anyways... I appreciate hearing a different view.

Hi there Addy, Adoration.
I thought a formal welcome would be nice,
even though we already know each other.

I hope what your looking for is a perfect fit for you here - Much of God's blessings.

Seasoned by Grace

Welcome Adoration! I agree we should be encouraging each other, especially during these times. Not too many years ago, I think many of us Christians came to forums to "debate" what is right what is wrong and everything in between. But I have noticed some mellowing out in this respect due to the need for encouragement in days like these. The differences can roll off. The unbelieving world is far more hostile and different than any disagreement any brother or sister may have and perhaps Christians are starting to see that there's no time to fight each other any longer. Then again, maybe we all notice what we become ourselves. I am mellowing out myself these days, waiting for soon retirement (if the world holds together long enough for me to enjoy one lol). So welcome! I'm off the bed now. Now where's that menthol rub for my old aching knee again? I can just get an Epsom salt foot bath will help. LOL
Yes, I remember those days all too well. They were spots and blemishes to our character.
We’ve worked very hard these past two years to reverse that.we’ve still got some work to do, but by the grace of God we’ll get there!
Good to see you back old friend.

Back