Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

I am new but old... LOL

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Norman ... Yep... the Jewish is coming out.... LOL

Well.... my day is almost done here... you know me... I need my beauty sleep... but.... wait for it.................................................................... Later Tater.

I'm sure you missed that... LOL

Norman ... Yep... the Jewish is coming out.... LOL

Well.... my day is almost done here... you know me... I need my beauty sleep... but.... wait for it.................................................................... Later Tater.

I'm sure you missed that... LOL
Yes...................................................yes, I did! Lol

Yes...................................................yes, I did! Lol
I knew it.... Have fun looking around... It's very quiet here compared to other places... but it is a nice quiet... and one that I feel can be added to and built on... Gosh... I can even start a puzzle thread... Imagine that.... everyone will get to watch me SLEW them and then RAVE with EXCITEMENT over the fact that I conquered another one... hahaha... I crack myself up..... Good night Norman... that makes me smile... I like your name.... If I had a dog... I would name him Norman... LOL

OH... how insensitive of me... I forgot about your little bug phobia thingy... and how you think our Northern bugs are somehow much more evil than your southern ones... HAHA.
Not more evil...just more and more bigger! Except for the pinch bugs...if a bug was ever evil, thems that! Lol

HAHAHA... I had to look whose thread this was.... I was getting ready to apologize for going off topic... but it's mine... so...... LOL... Our bugs are SO BIG.... big as dinner plates... and they have teeth.... very long brown teeth.... and CLAWS... oh my goodness... don't get me started on the horrific claws they have.... with little black beedy eyes.

HAHAHAHA Norman
Ok... for real now... night night..... Norman says.... wait for it........................... Later tater.... I actually think he says tator but I can't remember... been so long... LOL

I just looked...you're right, Cliff.

I just looked...you're right, Cliff.
HAHAHA... that is FUNNY.... Good morning Norman...
We need to figure out how we are going to build our apartments here... LOL
I don't think I want to be Dear Addy here... I need something new.
I will have to think about that. We did have some lovely things happening.
I want to bring those lovely things here.

HAHAHA... that is FUNNY.... Good morning Norman...
We need to figure out how we are going to build our apartments here... LOL
I don't think I want to be Dear Addy here... I need something new.
I will have to think about that. We did have some lovely things happening.
I want to bring those lovely things here.
Good morning, Adoration. Yawn.

Hello to everyone...
I have to say that I am VERY impressed that people within this forum actually COMMUNICATE with respect. I did not think it was possible to find such a place... and I read the notice regarding the new vision for the forums... OH my goodness... that really spoke to my heart.. because during these STRANGE times.... we should be uplifting each other... encouraging each other rather than slamming each other for how we voted or choosing or denying a vaccine.

I am a GRACE gal... It's all about what JESUS did... not what I could possibly do to add to His Perfect Sacrifice. My devotion... loyalty and obedience to Christ is based on my LOVING RELATIONSHIP with Him.

Anyways... I will keep this introduction short and sweet... If these forums are really looking to support.. encourage and uplift one another... count me IN!!!!!
Welcome Adoration! I agree we should be encouraging each other, especially during these times. Not too many years ago, I think many of us Christians came to forums to "debate" what is right what is wrong and everything in between. But I have noticed some mellowing out in this respect due to the need for encouragement in days like these. The differences can roll off. The unbelieving world is far more hostile and different than any disagreement any brother or sister may have and perhaps Christians are starting to see that there's no time to fight each other any longer. Then again, maybe we all notice what we become ourselves. I am mellowing out myself these days, waiting for soon retirement (if the world holds together long enough for me to enjoy one lol). So welcome! I'm off the bed now. Now where's that menthol rub for my old aching knee again? I can just get an Epsom salt foot bath will help. LOL

Back