Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

I hate life

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Pizza

I just posted this on my sports car facebook page:

***OFF TOPIC POST - THIS WILL BE REMOVED IN 48 HOURS*** I have something to say and I can't say it in public, also, I have MANY friends here - so I have opted to say these things here. My sister is in advanced M.S., just today, she informed me that the group home she is in has told her she must leave. The only option is a nursing home. I have learned that nursing homes, well, the low-cost type that is the only option for Debi, for the most part, are where we warehouse people like animals until they die. She will not be allowed to take her motorized chair, her patient lift, her computer or any personal items other than her Nook and clothing. No more email or computer, etc. I am sure she won't live long now, and I am sick to my stomach over this, as I can't do a damn thing - I TRAVEL for a living and am not home to care for her. Prayers appreciated. Please don't post anything on my wall - instead, PM me. Thanks.

Oh yea I hate life also I currently have a "hit" out on me for trying to enlighten people to Christ.I can NEVER go back to where I was born and raised because of this .....ya don't believe me? My name is pete wesley from west Anchorage Alaska ...check on me....

I AM NEVER ALLOWED IN MY HOMELAND EVER AGAIN.. on pain of death......for my beleif in Christ......ya know I don't care because those that put me where I am will get their just.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back