Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

I identify as a White Christian Nationalist.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Go to YouTube,and search "White Christian Nationalism".You will discover close to 20 videos discussing 'WCN' and right wing extremism in christian churches.The left is using the term 'WCN' to demonize conservative christians.White Christian Christian Nationalism is described as people who are racists and hate immigrants,homophobic,crazy Trump supporters,etc.Go see for yourself,the videos in question have been posted within the last year in hopes of fomenting violence towards election time.Im a WCN because I'm white,and patriotic,what's wrong with that?

"Lighten Up Francis"

The Ohio Resistance.
There are are also people like Nick Fuentes and Big Papa Fascist that use the title specificly to endorse a country that is intended to be focused on white Christian Men at the exclusion to everyone else.

The concept isn't come out of thin air, but is discussed because of a contingent of people who focus on politics that favor specificly White Christian Men.

If you just want to be contrarian so be it, but complaining about being associated with people you already know use that lable is foolish.

What??????,why did you post all of that?,Are you judging me?,God will get you for that,that's what the church lady says,you know Ms.Carvey?.Did you watch any of the videos,and see what I'm talking about.Do you understand that I was only making a joke with my O.P?,just a little Tongue and Cheek on the current state of things,Good Lord!!!!!!!. I'm a caucasian,I'm not going to call myself a Christian Black Nationalist,that just wouldn't make sense.
I posted all of that according to your OP. Maybe you should let others know off hand that it was only a joke, and might I add a bad one. No I was not going to waste my time watching these videos. Scripture alone teaches us of those things which must come first before Christ return and it is no joke.

Why did you post all of that scripture?,are you judging me?.Where did January 6th come from?,I never said anything about the 6th.
To refuse correction or reproof is to refuse to submit or obey and instead walk in pride and rebellion against God. This abhorrence to correction which is a besetting sin, starts in pride; opens the door to offence, anger, bitterness, unforgiveness, slander, accusation, and sowing discord causing division to name a few of the other besetting sin it encapsulate. Most people hate to be corrected and will always regard the correcter as an enemy. In fact, correction almost and always is greeted with hostility and in many cases results in extreme anger towards the one who does the correcting.

2 Timothy 3:16
16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness.

Hebrews 12:11 - Now no chastening for the present seemeth to be joyous, but grievous: nevertheless afterward it yieldeth the peaceable fruit of righteousness unto them which are exercised thereby.

Proverbs 12:1 - Whoso loveth instruction loveth knowledge: but he that hateth reproof is brutish.

It could be that you're being corrected and not judged.

Not because I'm a racist,but because I'm caucasian,and I am a patriotic American.
Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha. Not because I'm a racist but because I'm a particular race, oh and a patriotic American.

Yep. I'd have pegged you as a 'white nationalist' in a moment. I would only be able to add 'christian' if your heart reflected more love and less racism and American patriotism. Do you go out, like they do in Korea, and pledge allegiance to the flag.

Look, it's fine to appreciate and like the nation in which you live. Certainly the U.S. has a lot of good things going for it. Especially economically and in the way of personal freedoms. But when you use nationalism to foster a hatred aimed at others in other nations, then you've stepped off of that narrow path, my friend.

God bless,
Ted

The only racists chants of " Israel Go To Hell " " we are Hamas" across the nation are coming liberal Biden voting institutions across the where the Jews have been banned from the institutions because the violence & seething rage filled racist jew hating liberal democrats cannot be contained by police and the safety of Jews in the presence of these racist progressives .

Colleges braced for antisemitism and violence. It's happening.

Oct 31, 2023 ... Recent days have witnessed what Jewish students and watchdog groups describe as a raft of antisemitic incidents on college campuses.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/04/21/us/columbia-university-jewish-students-protests/index.html

Columbia University faces full-blown crisis as rabbi calls for Jewish ...

2 days ago ... Columbia University is facing a full-blown crisis heading into Passover as a rabbi linked to the Ivy League school urged Jewish students to ...

The New Colossus​

BY EMMA LAZARUS
Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand
Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.
“Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!” cries she
With silent lips. “Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!”

OP:

45eb9520925fdb2066131a956220e2e3.gif

Everyone else:

shut-up-stop.gif

There nothing wrong with being white, or a christian, or someone who loves there country and believes it should come first. I guess thats white, christian, and nationalist.

Some people might disagree.

I mean some people would rather give billions to foreign countries while there own people are struggling, where a nationalist wants to help there own country and societies and fellow citizens first as priority. I mean you cant help others if you cant even help yourself.

It like someone starving there own children who are suffering why giving food to others claiming they so morally great.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back