Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Praise __] I made it to 40!

Yay 😀 God is Good 😊

B day celebration was simple and good. Quality meal, ridiculous dessert 🍨, some gifts from parents. My long term…going in 25 years now!…long distance friend in the big city texted me and that was thoughtful 🤔. On my way out of my parents house 🏡 mama said “congratulations on making it to 40. That’s quite an accomplishment,” and…

It’s a long dark story, my pre conversion life…this is true of many Christians I see now…

But yes! 🙌 accomplishment! I’m thankful 🥹 that Jesus Christ spared me brought me to my senses and gradually brought redemption and deliverance in my own life here on earth 🌍.

I’m surprisingly healthy now. My long term urban friend and her forever ♾️ boyfriend visited briefly and she kept talking…later during phone ☎️ conversations…about how good my skin looked and how it made me look 👀 younger than our age…we’re the same age.

I dunno 🤷‍♂️ she gets Botox which makes me feel old lol 😆 but she seems happy 😊 with it. It’s just…

I was a prematurely aged often sick 🤢 pill 💊 addicted person 🧍‍♂️ back in the day…

Then I was patched up a bit sickly and labeled because of having been addicted to pills 💊. So…

13 years after moving home 🏠 and over 11 years since my genuine repentance…

I’m labeled but that’s to be expected in this world 🗺️. No addictions in well over 10 years. I don’t even drink 🍺. I’ve only been in mental hospitals 🏥 twice and the last was over 16 years ago now. And…

I never was offered treatment or even a referral for treatment after testing positive for HIV nearly 20 years ago. I don’t know 🤷 how it works now but it used to be that no insurance and no money 💰 meant older toxic medicine 💊 that…well if the hiv didn’t kill you then the treatment would eventually.

So I’m thankful 😌. God is Love. I thank Him for washing me and making me clean 🧽. Out of curiosity I took a face pic and ran it through a skincare company’s program that claims to tell you your real skin age and what miracle products you need lol 😆. I’m 40 but my skin is apparently 35? lol 😆 more importantly…

By God’s grace I have made it to 40! I’m living a clean 🧼 decent lifestyle I cannot claim to deserve but that I’m thankfully 😅 beginning to enjoy 😊 more and more…

Thank you, Jesus!

Because of everything you posted I know that God has a unique plan for you. Otherwise things for you would have turned out much differently. Only question is do you have an idea what God's plan for you is? Or do you know for sure what He wants you to do with your new-found life He gave you?

Yay 😀 God is Good 😊

B day celebration was simple and good. Quality meal, ridiculous dessert 🍨, some gifts from parents. My long term…going in 25 years now!…long distance friend in the big city texted me and that was thoughtful 🤔. On my way out of my parents house 🏡 mama said “congratulations on making it to 40. That’s quite an accomplishment,” and…

It’s a long dark story, my pre conversion life…this is true of many Christians I see now…

But yes! 🙌 accomplishment! I’m thankful 🥹 that Jesus Christ spared me brought me to my senses and gradually brought redemption and deliverance in my own life here on earth 🌍.

I’m surprisingly healthy now. My long term urban friend and her forever ♾️ boyfriend visited briefly and she kept talking…later during phone ☎️ conversations…about how good my skin looked and how it made me look 👀 younger than our age…we’re the same age.

I dunno 🤷‍♂️ she gets Botox which makes me feel old lol 😆 but she seems happy 😊 with it. It’s just…

I was a prematurely aged often sick 🤢 pill 💊 addicted person 🧍‍♂️ back in the day…

Then I was patched up a bit sickly and labeled because of having been addicted to pills 💊. So…

I’m labeled but that’s to be expected in this world 🗺️. No addictions in well over 10 years. I don’t even drink 🍺. I’ve only been in mental hospitals 🏥 twice and the last was over 16 years ago now. And…

I never was offered treatment or even a referral for treatment after testing positive for HIV nearly 20 years ago. I don’t know 🤷 how it works now but it used to be that no insurance and no money 💰 meant older toxic medicine 💊 that…well if the hiv didn’t kill you then the treatment would eventually.

So I’m thankful 😌. God is Love. I thank Him for washing me and making me clean 🧽. Out of curiosity I took a face pic and ran it through a skincare company’s program that claims to tell you your real skin age and what miracle products you need lol 😆. I’m 40 but my skin is apparently 35? lol 😆 more importantly…

By God’s grace I have made it to 40! I’m living a clean 🧼 decent lifestyle I cannot claim to deserve but that I’m thankfully 😅 beginning to enjoy 😊 more and more…

Thank you, Jesus!

Why you use so much emojis in text ?
Is that some edgy stuff ?

It confuses reader when its placed in middle of text, instead of somewhere at end.

Really weird kink internet users have 😆
It doesnt help in better understanding of text.

Why you use so much emojis in text ?
Is that some edgy stuff ?

It confuses reader when its placed in middle of text, instead of somewhere at end.

Really weird kink internet users have 😆
It doesnt help in better understanding of text.
Are you an anti-emojian ? :couch

Yay 😀 God is Good 😊

Thank you, Jesus!
I was going to say..."Pedal faster!", but you say it is your birthday, so...
Happy B' day.

Hope you had a great birthday and many more to come !
img_2685.jpg

Back