Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

I saw the Beast 666 kill the 2 Witnesses

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Here are the visions of what I saw, and the facts that I was given.

The beast 666 is the Sea beast Leviathan in Job 41, and the Earth Beast is Behemoth, but this is only the most fundamental level of interpretation. The lion leopard bear beast is found in the Old Testament, In Hosea 13:7-8. See how both Hosea and Revelation are chapter 13, I have found that the organization of the Bible is an absolute masterpiece, as are the Bible Codes.

For instance, Job is book 18 of the old testament, and chapter 41, 4+1 = 5. Find the correspondence in the New Testament books 5-18. What is Leviathan? "Will he speak soft words to you? Will he make a covenant with you? Will you take him as a servant forever?" Any one who tells you Leviathan is just a sea creature either lying or nuts. A talking sea creature? Job 41:15 "His scales are his pride."

In my vision, at 9:18 am, I saw the "Scales fell from his eyes," as he rose up and... the two witnesses were slain

The Two Witnesses: Moses and Elijah

Moses was killed and his laws were done away with, by the little horn of the beast, whose name means little.

Elijah, John the Baptist, was beheaded when Salami asked for his head. Salami was a follower of the beast 666 proper, and when the deed was done, the beast 666, who is Satan, the murderer from the beginning, fled town.

Interestingly, Christ said about John "He was the most righteous," yet "The least of those who enter the kingdom of heaven are better then John." It doesn't seem fair does it? You see, John the Baptist was considered a rival messiah, who was not saved by the atoning blood of Jesus, or as I call him, YehSeS Based on EhYEH, I am that I am, and MoSES. Or EhYEH and MOSHE = Yeh-Shua.
Jesus is also called the True Amen, the beginning of Creation, in the Revelation of Jesus Christ.

Now we just need to connect the little horn with the beast 666 proper, because they are one and the same person.

His name is Apollonius of Tyana. He is also the Apollyon Abbadon who rises from the Abyss, the abode of the dead.
He goes into perdition.

Now, you either know the Bible or you don't. If you still don't understand it's because of this:

"I received a thorn in my flesh, the messenger of satan."

"And the temptation that was in my flesh, you neither rejected nor denied."

"But you received him (The Thorn of Satan, The Temptation in my Flesh As..."

You received him AS...

666 Chi X Stigma

There are 8 kings and 10 crowns

The 8 kings are actually 8 scribes, and the 8th is the little horn himself.
The 10 kings: 3 are persons, 7 are places. There is also an 11th, but it is hidden.

The second beast Behemoth: King Nebuchadnezzar was driven mad, and we find much of what he was made to do while driven mad, is found in the description of Behemoth.

But there is only one person who did miracles by calling fire down from heaven. Emperor Constantine, who was known as a dragon king. Constantine claimed to have been given Greek Fire by angels.

And the beast 666, he is also called Lucifer, and he is worshipped by the rulers of this world.

The world that was made in 7 days, shall be destroyed with 7 thunders. Thunder in assciated with the Dragon in China, and the African word DA means Serpent.

There shall be new heavens and a new earth, for the New Jerusalem is the real Noah's Ark.

John 21 Peter caught 153 fish - 144 the measurement of the angel in Revelation 21 is 9
Revelation 9 the locust sting for about 150 days, 5 months
the flood of noah lasted 40 days and 40 nights, but elsewhere the bible says it was 150 days.
The Locust army is found in Joel, book 27 OT. 2=7=9.

Peter denied Jesus 3 times.
Jesus denied Satan 3 times.

The word GOD 7+15+4=26. Daniel 5:26 "GOD has numbered thy kingdom and finished it."
Heb 9:26, Amos 2:6, Mt 26:26 "This is my body," Mt 24:26, Mt 26:24, Heb 9:26, Genesis 1:26, Psalm 103:26
2 Esdras 13:26, 13 is Death and 26 is the second death.

The Lake of Fire
-a lake is a body of water cut off from the ocean
-The Lucifer experiment
-The second death
-Tormented in the presence of the lamb (every culture had a virgin born saviour)
-Trapped forever in a timeloop? Yes, that is correct.

2 Esdras 13:26 and the fire came out of his mouth and devoured his enemies. The world shall be taken ablaze by the sudden appearance of him.

Christ spoke only in parables that they may be seeing yet not percieve. Lest they be saved.Christ did not want them to be saved. If they knew the truth they would repent, but they are evil souls to be trapped in the lake.

2 Esdras Archangel Uriel said "There is a path to inheritance between FIRE and WATER." Fact of Chemistry, nothing burns without H20 present. Uriel said "The current world is made for many, but the world to come is made for few"

Do you have a problem with that? Not one person has destroyed the New 10 Commandments written in Stone. They are called the Georgia Guidestones. Are we just a bunch of cowards or what?

500 million and they shall not marry, neither shall they die anymore, for they will be like onto the angels.

As for the rest of humanity, in Job "Shall morning know it's place, that dawn take holds of the ends of the Earth, and the Wicked be shaken out of it?"

For Christ said "Then shall be tribulation not seen since the beginning of the world nor shall ever be seen again." Why at the beginning and how can he promise never again.

The day is spent and Satan knows his time is short. Babylon shall fall in one hour, the same last hour that is found all over the bible. The sixth seal is itself the Crucifixion wherein darkness came upon the earth and there was an earthquake.

Also take note of the plagues: and that the waters are peoples multitudes nations and tongues

The waters became as the blood of a dead man (I wonder who) and they were given blood to drink (and wafers.)

Christ said all who came before him stole from him. how is this possible?

Christ said the door would be shut forever one day, wise and foolish virgins. It's because they have run out of time, literally. I still do contend the Lake of Fire is a timeloop and the souls of Wicked will no longer be born into this world.

Temporal prime directive. Jesus didn't want them to repent. They made a covenant with death and hell, but 2 Esdras 13:26 has cast death and hell into the lake of fire and they are damned forever.

I have told you plainly what is to be our fate. Repent therefore, if applicable, there is One God and his name One, and he does not share his glory with another, least of all the Beast 666.

Last edited:
It is also true that the dragon fooled the entire world. You would do well consider yourself deceived.

Let me ask you this: If someone asked you to eat food blessed onto idols, would you obey Paul and eat it, or Obey Jesus in the letters of the Revelation? Thankfully Christians never have to deal with this dilemma, though it is only one of many.

Actually, I am violating something Jesus said. Can you guess it is. It involves pearls.

Just to clarify: these are the actual irrefutable facts. It's just that it would take dozens of pages and videos to give you the exhaustive amount of evidence you need, but if you claim to follow the Holy Spirit, the teacher of Truth, then you are obligated to give an open mind. Futhermore, I spoke in riddles and parables, not giving you a clear answer. It is not here for you to dispute, but to prove and figure out. If you don't, well I've done my part.

Let me ask you this: If someone asked you to eat food blessed onto idols, would you obey Paul and eat it, or Obey Jesus in the letters of the Revelation? Thankfully Christians never have to deal with this dilemma, though it is only one of many.
There seems to be terrible confusion here. Whether the writings of Paul or John, Scripture does not contradict Scripture as it may be 66 books but it has only One Author.

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: (2Ti 3:16)

It is also true that the dragon fooled the entire world. You would do well consider yourself deceived.

I would obey Paul, and not eat it for the sake of the conscience of the offerer.
To me it is just meat, as there are no gods but God.
It would be like worshipping sticks and stones to impugn divinity to false idols.
Actually, I am violating something Jesus said. Can you guess it is. It involves pearls.

Just to clarify: these are the actual irrefutable facts. It's just that it would take dozens of pages and videos to give you the exhaustive amount of evidence you need, but if you claim to follow the Holy Spirit, the teacher of Truth, then you are obligated to give an open mind. Futhermore, I spoke in riddles and parables, not giving you a clear answer. It is not here for you to dispute, but to prove and figure out. If you don't, well I've done my part.
No thanks for calling me a pig.

Reactions: JLB
the beast 666, who is Satan, the murderer from the beginning
By golly I think you nailed it quite solidly

It's actually in print, for any to see/perceive:

Rev. 16:
13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

Leviathan? The dragon, Satan, the devil, of course:

Isaiah 27:1
In that day the Lord with his sore and great and strong sword shall punish leviathan the piercing serpent, even leviathan that crooked serpent; and he shall slay the dragon that is in the sea.

Revelation, short version: The final destruction of the devil and his messengers, and the revealing of Christ in us

Habakkuk 2:14

For the earth shall be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea.

People have been trying to use Bible codes for years, but yet only come up with their own theories. It's best to stick with scripture as it's all written there.

Rev 13 the beast rises up out of the sea as the sea here is symbolic of people and nations as in a sea of humanity, Daniel Chapter 7:1-8; Revelation 17:15. This beast is a Luciferian system that controls world wide economics, political, military, educational and false religious system. This beast system that Satan works through gives its power to the beast out of the earth as the beast out of the earth appears as the Lamb of God, but is a false Christ being the son of perdition, 2 Thessalonians 2:3-12 with two horns. The two horns represent the Old Roman Empire that received its deadly wound back in 1798 by General Berthier who made his entrance into Rome and abolished the Roman government and established a secular one. That caused them to scatter into the other ten nations (ten horns). The wound was healed in 1929 by Mussolini.

Job 41; Psalms 74:13-15; Isaiah 27:1; Ezekiel 29:3; Rev 12:3 all mention Leviathan as a serpent/dragon being Satan who is known as the prince of the power of air being the evil principality between heaven and earth who comes to kill, steal and destroy God's own.

Below is that of the seven remaining nations described as four beasts in Daniel 7:1-8 and the three kingdoms that were subdued by the little horn, which is the Roman Empire.

The three kingdoms that were subdued by the little horn of Daniel 7:24 are the Heruli, Vandals, and Ostrogoths who were eliminated by the year 538 AD under the leadership of the Eastern Roman Emperor Justinian whose deadly wound came in 1798.

Seven remaining nations that still exist today:

Babylonian Empire:
(Iraq) The lion represents the winged lions that guarded the royal places of Babylon. This Empire ran from 2000BC - 1759BC

Medo – Persian Empire:
(Iran) The ribs of the bear are part of the consuming greed that devours the first empire. This Empire ran approximately from 536BC - 330BC

Grecian Empire:
(Greece, Turkey, Syria, Egypt) Four wings of the leopard described the swiftness of this empire that ran from 334-331BC. It wrestled world dominion from Medo-Persia. After the death of Alexander the Great the kingdom was divided into four minor kingdoms that continued as prominent factors in world politics until the Roman Empire gathered it back as one kingdom.

Roman Empire: (little horn, Daniel 8:9-14, 23-27)
Iron represents the stronghold this nation had. Daniel chapter 2 mentions the iron element of this empire that it to will be divided and broken as God will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed.
This Empire ran from 753BC -27BC

The seven heads are that of the Babylonian Empire, Medo/Persian Empire, Grecian Empire and Roman Empire. The ten horns represent the nations the Roman Empire scattered to when the deadly wound was put upon them, Daniel 7:23-25; Rev 13:3. The deadly wound came in 1798 when General Berthier of France, who made his entrance into Rome, abolished the Roman government and established a secular one and captured Pope Pius VI, who soon died in captivity in Valence, on August 29, 1799. In 1801 Napoleon made an agreement with Pope Pius II establishing Napoleon’s Organic Articles of granting the Tribunal and the Corps legislative partial control of the concordat in order to help the state monitor any politically harmful Catholic or Protestant movements or activities. The wound was largely healed in 1929 when Mussolini gave the Vatican back to Pope Pius XI and established it as a country in it's own right in the Lateran Treaty.

Back