Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

If Fallen Angels are disguising themselves as ETs, who were the dead aliens at Roswell?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
The Roswell incident was just a local story up until the 1980's when the U.F.O Nuts exploited the story.Correct me if I wrong.The whole "Green Men" thing is just more deception from the globalist string pullers.
I disagree. Satan's end time game plan uses the UFO ruse to deceive mankind to war against Christ at Armageddon. Its the "demon inspired propaganda" the Dragon Satan and his frog like aliens are liberators who will free mankind of the Jealous Yahweh God who is also an "alien", but doesn't want mankind to have knowledge and immortality, he is a "jealous god". If that sounds far fetched, its already being preached by evil spirits during UFO contactee cults and even on the history channel, 24:7

13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs coming out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
14 For they are spirits of demons, performing signs, which go out to the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
15 "Behold, I am coming as a thief. Blessed is he who watches, and keeps his garments, lest he walk naked and they see his shame."
16 And they gathered them together to the place called in Hebrew, Armageddon. (Rev. 16:13-16 NKJ)

Don't watch it if you are weak in the faith. Satanic logic is persuasive to non-critical thinkers, who can't see the fallacies being employed. Just as the JW's employ apples and oranges logic to deceive millions, so does Satan.

You know now that the government has officially acknowledged that there are created vehicles of unearthly origin moving through the atmosphere defying all known physical laws, and that scientists have acknowledged based upon the capabilities of these vehicles have been built by beings of much greater intelligence than ourselves the one question that has not come up is do these being of much greater intelligence have a spiritual nature , including spiritual beliefs concerning death ?
I have a feeling that possibility will remain totally avoided as long as possible .

You know now that the government has officially acknowledged that there are created vehicles of unearthly origin moving through the atmosphere defying all known physical laws, and that scientists have acknowledged based upon the capabilities of these vehicles have been built by beings of much greater intelligence than ourselves the one question that has not come up is do these being of much greater intelligence have a spiritual nature , including spiritual beliefs concerning death ?
I have a feeling that possibility will remain totally avoided as long as possible .
If you 100% believe scripture, then the UFO aliens are angels, fallen and unfallen. They are physical (Genesis c. 18) and use technology to get from place to place (2 Ki. 2:11), and heaven is an alternate reality, where both spirits and physical beings live. Christ is there now in His resurrected body with Moses and Elijah.

The deception they are extraterrestrials vanishes if you survey the contactees in various ufo cults. You will learn they aren't different than the spirit entities spiritualists communicate with, only now they pretend to be extraterrestrials.

Its documented ufo abuction experiences end when the abductee calls out to Jesus Christ to save them. Its well known those who WANT to believe in ET's, don't report those events. It doesn't "fit" their desire ET be real.

If you doubt God is Creator of life, that it cannot evolve via accidental processes regardless how much time you allow, then belief in ET's is logical. And their evidence of their "visitations" is increasing daily and will be found to have happened in ancient history.

So I won't convince you either way. If you doubt the Bible, you will believe in aliens and be deceived by the strong delusion that will cause a massive apostasy from all belief in God, world wide.

Hopefully, when the "Dragon Commander of the alien fleet" and his "seed" the Antichrist (half alien-human from dna experiments) begin blaspheming God, Heaven and the angels as a "competing alien race" and gathers the world's armies and ufo forces to fight Christ at Armageddon, some of the deceived will finally wake up:

Notice falling right into line how often scientists , best and the brightest among us never fail to mention how superior to us such creatures must be whenever the possibility of aliens is discussed .
Reminds me of a conversation from the TV show All in the Family. Meathead asks Archie if he thought there was intelligent life on Mars.
Archie answers "Of course there is."
"How can you be so sure?" Meathead asks.
"You don't see them trying to get here, do you?"

Reminds me of a conversation from the TV show All in the Family. Meathead asks Archie if he thought there was intelligent life on Mars.
Archie answers "Of course there is."
"How can you be so sure?" Meathead asks.
"You don't see them trying to get here, do you?"
Meathead really lived up to his character in real life, a real meathead.

Congress is holding hearing on UFOs, and a film of an "alien interrogation" has been submitted to it that will be discussed in the next hearing. This is the clip and a discussion of it:

I read somewhere the "aliens" found dead and sometimes barely living after a crash are "artificial life", drone pilots.

This video seems to confirm that, although that is stated during this "interrogation" or Clayton's show. The possibility fallen angels are being interrogated contradicts what we know about angels from the scriptures. However, Satan's ability to create something that looks like life, and can perform simple tasks, is well documented:

11 But Pharaoh also called the wise men and the sorcerers; so the magicians of Egypt, they also did in like manner with their enchantments.
12 For every man threw down his rod, and they became serpents. But Aaron's rod swallowed up their rods.
(Exod. 7:11-12 NKJ)

During the "interrogation" telepaths communicated with it. As I watched the video it didn't seem like the "alien" was actually responding to anything. However, invisible evil spirits could easily be in the room telepathically pretending to be the captured "alien":

Demons can project thoughts and even convince people not to believe gospel, without their realizing a demon is "reasoning" with them:

"Those by the wayside are the ones who hear; then the devil comes and takes away the word out of their hearts, lest they should believe and be saved. (Lk. 8:12 NKJ)

I conclude this "alien" is a drone created by Satan, intelligent enough to pretend to pilot a ship Satan wanted to crash, to seed "alien technology" that one day will be used to support the Antichrist Beast, in the governments of the United States and Britian in particular. Those two nations will united under a False Prophet and support the Revived Grecian Roman Empire the Beast will head in the End Time:

"He’s EXPOSING the secret alien interrogation program / Redacted w Clayton Morris"

Back