Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Illness

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
That sounds nasty Liminous. Sorry you are all going through this.
Keep holding on.
Prayimg for you, your husband and your children
God be with you all .

That sounds nasty Liminous. Sorry you are all going through this.
Keep holding on.
Prayimg for you, your husband and your children
God be with you all .
It is nasty, and the past couple days, I've started having a hard time walking and have tingling in my lower back. I'm a bit worried, but at least my neurology appointment is coming up soon.

Thank you for the continued prayers, and my husband is still alive so the prayers are working so far :) doing our best to spend time with the kids and make the most of things.

It is nasty, and the past couple days, I've started having a hard time walking and have tingling in my lower back. I'm a bit worried, but at least my neurology appointment is coming up soon.

Thank you for the continued prayers, and my husband is still alive so the prayers are working so far :) doing our best to spend time with the kids and make the most of things.
I keep praying.

Update:

I woke up this morning with a terrible ear ache. I couldn't even touch my teeth together, yawn, or sneeze without immense pain. Spent quite a bit of the day in urgent care. They had to wash out impacted ear wax (ouch!), and that wasn't awesome, but it did take a lot of the pressure and swelling off of my ear for a bit. The swelling has returned and now I physically can't touch my teeth together - too swollen, so I'm gonna have to be careful and keep an eye on the ear wax. I can pick up my prescription antibiotics tomorrow. I'm wondering, though, if this is why I've been feeling extremely fatigued, dizzy, and I wonder if it explains the weird sensations in my lower back.

My husband still has doctors appointments coming up. Although, one of our friends said they have a co-worker with the same condition that is seeing a rheumatologist and they were able to get back on their feet so we're hoping to get the name so we can talk to his doctor and get a referral. It might be wise for him to see them anyway as he's also been having trouble with his hip for the past few months, it has been worse while he's been sick. He still has black outs, but they haven't been as severe as they were before and CAEBV can cause that, too. It seems quite a few people have CAEBV here lately...that is super concerning as it is a "rare" condition. Some doctors we have heard talking about this in our area are wondering if it is a COVID side effect. It's awful.

Anyway, we have a bit more hope. Loved ones keep relaying information to us as they hear it and it has been a great help.

Update:

I woke up this morning with a terrible ear ache. I couldn't even touch my teeth together, yawn, or sneeze without immense pain. Spent quite a bit of the day in urgent care. They had to wash out impacted ear wax (ouch!), and that wasn't awesome, but it did take a lot of the pressure and swelling off of my ear for a bit. The swelling has returned and now I physically can't touch my teeth together - too swollen, so I'm gonna have to be careful and keep an eye on the ear wax. I can pick up my prescription antibiotics tomorrow. I'm wondering, though, if this is why I've been feeling extremely fatigued, dizzy, and I wonder if it explains the weird sensations in my lower back.

My husband still has doctors appointments coming up. Although, one of our friends said they have a co-worker with the same condition that is seeing a rheumatologist and they were able to get back on their feet so we're hoping to get the name so we can talk to his doctor and get a referral. It might be wise for him to see them anyway as he's also been having trouble with his hip for the past few months, it has been worse while he's been sick. He still has black outs, but they haven't been as severe as they were before and CAEBV can cause that, too. It seems quite a few people have CAEBV here lately...that is super concerning as it is a "rare" condition. Some doctors we have heard talking about this in our area are wondering if it is a COVID side effect. It's awful.

Anyway, we have a bit more hope. Loved ones keep relaying information to us as they hear it and it has been a great help.

I'm glad the ear wax was figured out. That sure can cause dizzy spells I think. Prayers for you and yours in this time. Father, I pray for complete healing and comfort for Luminous Rose, her husband and friends. Guide the hands of the doctors with these symptoms and agree for them to go away. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Hi Luminous, you sure are going through a rough time
Praying for you and your husband, also for your children. Asking for a turn around in all this suffering.
God Bless you all.

Thanks for all the prayer! :)

Still in a little bit of pain, but a lot less than yesterday. I was hoping to pick up the antibiotics on Saturday (I called and a pharmacist told me they closed at 6 p.m.) - when I showed up at 5:30 p.m., they said they had been closed since 5. This kind of stuff has happened to my husband and I like 3 times already...I wish they would decide on their hours and at least post it. They keep telling people they'll be open and then I show up and they aren't. Usually have to get in there before 3 p.m. to catch them open, which isn't always the easiest lately. So, going on day 3 without the prescribed antibiotics -sigh- on the other hand, natural remedies are helping. So, perhaps the whole cause of the ear infection was the impacted wax. So, hopefully it'll get better and I can get my energy back that has seemed to escape me for the past two months.

Back