Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

I'm curious

Ahuli

Does the koran tell you the meaning of the word allah, define it? Where?

Was the name 'allah' known for the first time in the koran? Prove!

Does the koran conclude that readers have heard of allah before? If yes, where, when, how?

Did allah exist in pre-islamic Arabian history before their prophet? In what way?

This forum is quite active: http://www.islamicboard.com/

There are also a few Christians on that forum.

If you go there looking for answers to questions, then you are likely to get answers. If you go there with the intention of belittling and attacking, then you are not likely to get answers. Also, keep in mind that any answer you receive may not be indicative of Islam as a whole, since not all sects of Islam agree on all things. It is no different than if someone comes on here attacking vs. questioning, or the fact that not all Christians agree on all things either. :)

PouringRain said:
This forum is quite active: http://www.islamicboard.com/

There are also a few Christians on that forum.

If you go there looking for answers to questions, then you are likely to get answers. If you go there with the intention of belittling and attacking, then you are not likely to get answers. Also, keep in mind that any answer you receive may not be indicative of Islam as a whole, since not all sects of Islam agree on all things. It is no different than if someone comes on here attacking vs. questioning, or the fact that not all Christians agree on all things either. :)
Thanks for the link. :wave

PouringRain said:
Ahuli, why do you pose all your questions about Islam on a Christian forum? Why not go to a Muslim forum and ask?
Sometimes Christians have the answer, if not, they should. Sometimes there are musims here. Mostly, they cannot answer, because they would expose themselves and their religion for what it is.

Ahuli said:
Sometimes Christians have the answer, if not, they should. Sometimes there are musims here. Mostly, they cannot answer, because they would expose themselves and their religion for what it is.

I disagree, but from what it sounds like you already believe you already have all the answers. :) In that case, why ask the questions at all? If your purpose is to "educate" Christians, then why not just make threads explaining your answers?

Ahuli said:

Does the koran conclude that readers have heard of allah before? If yes, where, when, how?

Did allah exist in pre-islamic Arabian history before their prophet? In what way?

Ahuli, the way these "questions" are worded sounds hostile. So, even if I was a Muslim, I wouldn't answer. If you truly are attempting to witness to muslims, I wouldn't do it with these questions right off the bat. These are my points of view.

Yeah Ahuli ... quit beating your drums and calm down ! .... Take a deep breath ....

:biglol :shades :shades :D ...... :headphones :guitar :sing :peace :clap3 :clap2 ............ :couch

Kilo said:
Ahuli said:

Ahuli, the way these "questions" are worded sounds hostile. So, even if I was a Muslim, I wouldn't answer. If you truly are attempting to witness to muslims, I wouldn't do it with these questions right off the bat. These are my points of view.
A friendly hello from an infidel is hostile to the muslim. Here is a little more education for you.
http://globalpolitician.com/articledes. ... id=2&sid=2

Or, google "what oppresses muslims".

Thank you for your points of view, but I'm not here to witness to muslims. Sites such as these are not commensurate with success in that endeavor.

Tina said:
Yeah Ahuli ... quit beating your drums and calm down ! .... Take a deep breath ....

:biglol :shades :shades :D ...... :headphones :guitar :sing :peace :clap3 :clap2 ............ :couch
Sorry, the drum needs working. We are asleep and we cannot afford to be. Remember the parable of the virgins and ... For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. Be prepared and are you prepared for the perilous times to come or are they here already? Are you awake to see and know the signs?

Therefore, your advice is not appreciated. I will not be a sleeping Christian when my LORD commands me to be wide awake. :)

Ahuli said:
A friendly hello from an infidel is hostile to the muslim. Here is a little more education for you.

Thank you for your points of view, but I'm not here to witness to muslims. Sites such as these are not commensurate with success in that endeavor.

In light of that article, I can see your point of view. Is there other sources that would confirm that article?

I am curious, however, as to what your objective is when you ask questions like you did in your OP?

Mujahid Abdullah said:
http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/forum.php

This is a very big and trustworthy Islamic forum (much larger than this one in fact). You get most of your activity at night (in the US) because many of the members are european or live in the mid-east.

Ahlui, please feel free to post all of your questions there.

I would like to thank the other members who posted here in defense of Muslims (mainly me alone), nothing good can come from responding to any post Ahlui posts, hes in it for a debate.

However, there are plenty of Muslims who would love to interact with you there, I look forward to reading your posts on that forum....unless you are afraid. in that case, stay here and continue to pose these questions to your fellow christians.
I did not see any place for Non-Muslims like on Christian websites. It looks like Non-Muslim question are not wanted.

Mujahid Abdullah said:
mdo757 said:
[quote="Mujahid Abdullah":h2fh10l2]http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/forum.php

This is a very big and trustworthy Islamic forum (much larger than this one in fact). You get most of your activity at night (in the US) because many of the members are european or live in the mid-east.

I would like to thank the other members who posted here in defense of Muslims (mainly me alone), nothing good can come from responding to any post Ahlui posts, hes in it for a debate.

However, there are plenty of Muslims who would love to interact with you there, I look forward to reading your posts on that forum....unless you are afraid. in that case, stay here and continue to pose these questions to your fellow christians.
I did not see any place for Non-Muslims like on Christian websites. It looks like Non-Muslim question are not wanted.
Non muslims ask questions all the time, you can post a question in any forum, you will also be suprised at the polite reponses you will get. I encourage you to post the same question there, and you van include the link to your thread.[/quote:h2fh10l2] If I got a polite response I would indeed be surprised. Are you sure they won't tell me to go to hell so well, that I will actually look forward to the trip. Lol :lol

Kilo said:
Ahuli said:

In light of that article, I can see your point of view. Is there other sources that would confirm that article?

I am curious, however, as to what your objective is when you ask questions like you did in your OP?
My objective is to expose islam for what it is. Fraudulent. Please do some research; there are good sites on the net; Craig Winn for instance ... has good stuff for research and leads to other sites.
www.prophetofdoom.net

Mujahid Abdullah said:
http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/forum.php

Hajumid, I get enough lies from muslims where I post without having to go directly into the lions mouth.

Nothing good, eh? Those who defend muslims will at least think on what I said, perhaps even research what I said, perhaps even come to a conclusion different from the one they had/have?

Interacting with muslims? :biglol :biglol :biglol

Furthermore, Jumahid, why don't you answer the questions in the OP rather than whine about the "injustice" done to you by asking them.

Mujahid Abdullah said:
mdo757 said:
[quote="Mujahid Abdullah":mac6nsgt]http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/forum.php

Non muslims ask questions all the time, you can post a question in any forum, you will also be suprised at the polite reponses you will get. I encourage you to post the same question there, and you van include the link to your thread.[/quote:mac6nsgt]
Give me a polite and accurate response to the OP. Thank you.

Back