Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

666 is ALLAH?!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Christian888

It seems I am the first one with this theory!

ALLAH in greek(ελλαχ) has the value 666:
ims.webp

ALLAH in hebrew(אללה) has the value 66:
imdw.webp

ALLAH in arabic(الله) has the value 66:
sds.webp

Some of you will now say that Allah's name in Greek begins with the letter alpha and not with epsilon. Indeed, if you look in the Greek translations today you will usually find Link removed by moderator Αλλάχ written and not Ελλάχ. So which is the correct spelling in Greek? I say it is Ελλάχ. I have two reasons for this:

1. Reason
In Arabic, the A (alif) at the beginning of Allah is not pronounced like the Greek alpha, i.e. not like the A in the English word fAther, but rather like the A in the English word At.

This is confirmed in this video (0:40-1:05):
Link removed by moderator
This video is not from some unknown person. It is a video from a well-known channel that has professional knowledge of the Arabic language and that is also verified.

In the Greek alphabet, the alpha is pronounced like the A in the word fAther in English. And the epsilon is pronounced like the E in the English word gEt.

In this video you can listen to the pronunciation of the letters alpha and epsilon:
Link removed by moderator
This video also comes from a reputable channel. The channel owner is Rev. Terance Espinoza, Ph.D.

Now that you have heard all the pronunciations, which Greek letter matches the Arabic sound of the initial letter Alif in the name Allah better? I come to the conclusion that Alif in Allah sounds more like an epsilon and therefore Ελλάχ is the correct spelling and not Αλλάχ.

2. Reason
Arabic is a Semitic language and therefore related to Hebrew. In Hebrew there is a word that is similar to the Arabic word Allah, it is the word אלוה(eloah). It consists of the letters Aleph, Lam, Waw, Ha. The Arabic word Allah consists of Aleph, Lam, Lam, Ha. The Hebrew word אלוה(eloah) means "god" or "false god". It occurs in the New Testament as transliteration. In Mark 15:34, Jesus says the words "ἐλοΐ(Eloi), ἐλοΐ(Eloi), lama sabachtani?" Eloi means "My God", as it ends with a pronoun suffix(i). So we see in this case that the letter alpha was not used for Aleph, but epsilon, since the Aleph in אלוה also sounds more like an epsilon.

Perhaps you are wondering why I said "it seems I am the first one". It is true that people have already associated the name Allah with the number 666, but the difference is that I used gematria as a solution, while the others took a ridiculous way. Those who associated Allah with the number 666 claimed that the shape of the Arabic word Allah resembles the three letters. But their theory is pathetic because firstly they use letters from the Byzantine period and secondly they disguise the arabic shape of Allah to fit their theory. They are cheating. The way I used to associate the name of Allah with 666 seems to be the first time.

But why do I believe that gematria is the right way? I take this from Rev 13:17 where the number 666 is described as "the number of his name". I see this as an indication of gematria. In verse 18 we are told to calculate the number, that is, to calculate the letters to get the name that makes 666.

It is interesting that Rev 14:1 says that the 144,000 Christians bear the name of their God on their foreheads. The name of God is Jesus(Yahweh saves) and the numerical value of Jesus in Greek is in fact 888. The followers of the beast also have the name of their God on their foreheads (Rev 13:16). We have Jesus(888) and Allah(666). They bear the name on their forehead because they have the mind what their God wants and they bear the name on their right hand because they do what their God wants.

The name above all in Christianity is the name Jesus. The name above all in Islam is the name Allah. The Koran begins with the sentence "In the name of Allah" in other words "in the name of 666". Christians begin with the words "In the name of Jesus" with other words "in the name of 888".

The first beast of Revelation 13 represents 7 world empires. The seventh empire whose head was wounded is Allah's caliphate. It will be healed, that is, the Caliphate will return, and the second beast of Revelation 13 that rises from the earth is the False Prophet, who is often called the Antichrist. He will make people worship Allah and join his empire. Only those who accept Allah will be able to participate in the society of the caliphate.

The name Allah is often associated with terror. Many fear the name and are afraid of the followers of Allah. The name Allah is on many jihadist flags, but also on the flags of countries such as Iran, Iraq, Saudi Arabia and Afghanistan. Islam was once the world power, even the popes of the Middle Ages were afraid of the Muslims. The Muslims achieved a lot, they destroyed Persia, they destroyed the Roman Empire, they conquered everything from central-south asia to Spain and the Balkans. They even built their Islamic building, the Dome of the Rock, on the Temple Mount, where the Temple of God once stood. What an incredible demonstration of power. But from the 19th century onwards, the power of the Muslims started to disappear until the caliphate was abolished in 1924. But that is not the end of Islam. Islam will awaken from its coma and show the world its great power one last time, because that is what God Almighty has decided and what God has decided, no one can stop.

Since the Book of Revelation was written in Greek, it makes sense that the name with the numerical value 666 must be found in Greek and not in Hebrew or English. However, it is worth noting that in Hebrew and Arabic, Allah has the numerical value 66.

Some claim that because in Rev 13:18 the 666 is referred to as the "number of a man", it must refer to a single man. But this is not really the correct translation. The Greek lacks a definite and indefinite article in this passage, so the correct translation of this would be: "human number", see Revelation 21:17 as an example (human measurements).

The golden image of Nebuchadnezzar from Daniel 3 was 60 cubits high and 6 cubits wide. When the music played, everyone had to pray in the direction of the image. This is similar to Islam, because when the Islamic prayer sounds, all Muslims must pray in the direction of Allah, towards the house of Allah in Mecca.

Last edited by a moderator:
Many names throughout history have been calculated to be 666. I think it’s more likely symbolic of the complete sinfulness of humanity, where each of the three (completeness) sixes (imperfection/sinfulness) mirrors the perfection and holiness of the Trinity (777).

Interesting take, but I can not agree with this according to what has already been written scripture. Here is my understanding.

Rev 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

As far as numbering here is something else to consider, plus what is written in 2Thessalonians 2:1-12.

His number 666 can easily be worked out from his many titles, one of which is ‘Vicarius Filii Dei’ meaning ‘in the place of God.’ Indeed' the pope has taken the place and name of God by calling himself ‘holy father’. (See also (2Thess.2) vicar=short for, in place of, and Dei=short for Deity.

In Roman/Latin numerals, V=5, I=1, C=100, A=0, R=0, I=1, U=5 (same as V), S=0. Total= 112
F=0, I=1, L=50, I=1. I=1. Total=53
D=500, E=0, I=1. Total=501. Grand Total= 112+53+501=666

The 144,000 in Rev 14:1-4 are God's own as it reads, And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads. These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb. And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God.

The numbers 777, not 888, represent the perfection and completion of God found in Genesis 2:2-3; Joshua 6:3-4; Rev 1:4, 21:4. 666 is the number of a man that is of a lesser value then 777 that represents the perfection of God.

Seven world Empires found in scripture are:
Babylonian Empire:
(Iraq) The lion represents the winged lions that guarded the royal places of Babylon. This Empire ran from 2000BC - 1759BC

Medo - Persian Empire:
(Iran) The ribs of the bear are part of the consuming greed that devours the first empire. This Empire ran approximately from 536BC - 330BC

Grecian Empire:
(Greece, Turkey, Syria, Egypt) Four wings of the leopard described the swiftness of this empire that ran from 334-331BC. It wrestled world dominion from Medo-Persia. After the death of Alexander the Great the kingdom was divided into four minor kingdoms that continued as prominent factors in world politics until the Roman Empire gathered it back as one kingdom.

Roman Empire: (little horn, Daniel 8:9-14, 23-27)
Iron represents the stronghold this nation had. Daniel chapter 2 mentions the iron element of this empire that it to will be divided and broken as God will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed.
This Empire ran from 753BC -27BC

Counting of the verses of the Qur'an by Ibn Khuzayma:

▪ 1,000 verses about promises (wa'ad);
▪ 1,000 verses about threats (wa'id);
▪ 1,000 verses about commands (amr);
▪ 1,000 verses about what is forbidden (nahy);
▪ 1,000 verses about information and stories;
▪ 1,000 about warnings and examples;
▪ 500 verses about rulings;
▪ 100 verses on prayer and praise;
▪ 66 verses on nasih and mansuh (the abrogating and abrogated);

The total number is 6666.

The greek value of Allah is 666, the arabic value of Allah is 66, and his Word, the Quran, has according to Ibn Khuzayma 6666 verses.

And NO the bible has NOT 66 books.

The Tanakh consists of 24 books: it counts as one book each Samuel, Kings, Chronicles and Ezra–Nehemiah and counts the Twelve Minor Prophets as a single book. Nevi'im (Prophets) is the second main division of the Tanakh, between the Torah and Ketuvim.

The New Testament contains 27 books.

24 + 27 = 51

The Tanakh consists of 24 books: it counts as one book each Samuel, Kings, Chronicles and Ezra–Nehemiah and counts the Twelve Minor Prophets as a single book. Nevi'im (Prophets) is the second main division of the Tanakh, between the Torah and Ketuvim.

24 + 27 = 51
The bible I read has 66 books in it . Am I in trouble ?

The more important question is: Who divided the books of the Old Testament so that they add up to 66? What was this person's intention?
Why not ask: Who added 27 books to the Old Testament so that they add up to 66?

24 + 27 = 51

image211.png

24 + 27 = 51
The Protestant Bible is the only Bible with 66 Books.

That is very bizarre.

The Catholic Bible has 73 Books.
The Eastern Orthodox Bible has 76 Books.

What's wrong with the Protestant Bible that has 66 books?

The Protestant Bible is the only Bible with 66 Books.

That is very bizarre.

The Catholic Bible has 73 Books.
The Eastern Orthodox Bible has 76 Books.

What's wrong with the Protestant Bible that has 66 books?
Nothing. The Catholic and Orthodox Bibles add the deuterocanonical books (the Apocrypha), which the Jews rejected as non-inspired, so the Protestants rejected them as well.

Nothing. The Catholic and Orthodox Bibles add the deuterocanonical books (the Apocrypha), which the Jews rejected as non-inspired, so the Protestants rejected them as well.
But the Jews did not divide the books into 39 either. But the Protestant Bible does.

The number 66 is a devilish number. In the Old Testament, the number 6 is always associated with negative things. The fact that the Protestant Bible counts exactly 66 books is therefore a shame.

But the Jews did not divide the books into 39 either. But the Protestant Bible does.

The number 66 is a devilish number. In the Old Testament, the number 6 is always associated with negative things. The fact that the Protestant Bible counts exactly 66 books is therefore a shame.
No, it isn't. It's just a number. God created humans on the sixth day. Would it be better to add non-inspired books into the Protestant Bible just so that there aren't 66?

No, it isn't. It's just a number. God created humans on the sixth day.
Yes, the old man was created from the earth on the 6th day. But the new man came forth on the 8th day (Mark 16:9) from heaven (1 Cor 15:47). The 1st day of the new week is the 8th day.
Would it be better to add non-inspired books into the Protestant Bible just so that there aren't 66?
It would have been better to just keep the Hebrew Bible as it was with 24 books instead of dividing it into 39.

It would have been better to just keep the Hebrew Bible as it was with 24 books instead of dividing it into 39.
Why? Maybe you should first find out why the 24 books were divided into 39. There could very well be a simple, legitimate explanation.

Why? Maybe you should first find out why the 24 books were divided into 39. There could very well be a simple, legitimate explanation.
Isn't it antisemitic to divide the jewish Tanakh to 39? Because the Jews still count 24, not 39. Do you support antisemitism?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back