Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

I'm Thinking of Something,..

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
They're actually a duo. There's a man and a woman and they are partners in fighting crime. And yes they can both fly.

He wears a red shirt and yellow pants and he has a helmet that gives him super strength and also lets him fly.

You gotta know. You're all into cartoon characters and such. He's just an analog character because he was fighting crime before they all went digital, lol.

He wears a red shirt and yellow pants and he has a helmet that gives him super strength and also lets him fly.

You gotta know. You're all into cartoon characters and such. He's just an analog character because he was fighting crime before they all went digital, lol.

Sorry, seriously never heard of him. Lol

Sorry, seriously never heard of him. Lol

If I remember right, his partner in crime fighting was his girlfriend and they got married later on. I think he made her a helmet too just like his.

Ok, that should give it away lol! I tried to remember a super hero that wasn't a super big name so it wouldn't bee too easy. I haven't heard about them in many years so it'll prolly take a comic book buff to remember who it is. :)

Ironman was a lot cooler than this guy. But it's not Ironman.
This guy was sort of a half baked super hero. I'm not sure how long the series lasted. They didn't make any movies about these two, lol!

Hey how about that/ I googled them and found a picture of the girl. IIRC her name was Susan or Sheila?

It didn't post the girl! Dang it...

Was he part of the Marvel universe?

Did he work with some organization, or was he and his girlfriend a lone wolves?

When did this comic come out?

Ok, Google will answer anything. They were not part of the Marvel Universe, and he and his girlfriend (wife) were part of the All Star Squadron. This comic first came out in...1940!!

Back