Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

In Spirit And In Truth...

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
What u mean the word became flesh?
I will take the time to work this out with you.

You may have to ask other questions later.

Welcome aboard. You can fit in here. Some take meds, some don’t, some should, others should quit.

Words becoming reality:
God said let there be light, and light appeared.
God speaks things into reality. God can define a change in us that he wants to accomplish and it can happen.

Be anxious for nothing. And. Anxiety can be done away with. If a person has not belief in that (it may not happen).

Good mental health people seek to see changes with words, sometimes meds. I have seen side effects in myself too: latex, antibiotics, certain protein, paint hardnening agents, mercury,etc.Medications are generally not for me.

Now the word became flesh:
Isaiah 53 describes Jesus before Jesus existed. What his birth and growth was like, what the effect he would have on our health would be. These words came true (became flesh). At a point in time Jesus was born as a flesh man. Jesus also had the personality of his Father (God).

At this point I will find out if you can look up Isaiah 53 and find out how he grew up as a root out of dry ground etc.

It is possible for me to post the scripture, but this will help me establish our knowing each other.

Mississippi redneck
eddif

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back