Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Inspirational Quotes

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
If you find yourself in a hole, stop digging.

Life is short and soon will pass, only whats done for Christ will last.

Illusion is painfully shattered, right where discovery starts.

The problem is, you think you have more time.

The past is gone, tomorrow is not promised, so live today with all your heart.

You get the life you choose, so.......don't blame them.

Stop trying to be happy, and instead learn to be content.

God's love is unconditional, you never have to earn it.

If you were the only person on earth, Jesus would still have died on the Cross.

a-lot-of-walking-away-will-do-your-life-good-48439044.png

And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
Romans 12:2

You have to go through the falling down in order to learn to walk. It helps to know that you can survive it. That's an education in itself. Carol Burnett

"Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"

Sylvester Stallone, Rocky Balboa

Yes, I'm a huge Rocky fan!

1 Corinthians 1:21 (NASB) For since in the wisdom of God the world through its wisdom did not come to know God, God was well-pleased through the foolishness of the message preached to save those who believe. -Paul of Tarsus

“Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?”
― George Carlin
That's me to a 'T', with 55+ years of driving experience (taxis, trucks, tractors, motorcycles etc). I could add bicycles and tricycles.
p,s. Mr. Walker/Mr. Wheeler was my favorite cartoon as a kid. lol

Last edited:
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles.”
Jeff Cooper-Art of the Rifle

“It's very dramatic when two people come together to work something out. It's easy to take a gun and annihilate your opposition, but what is really exciting to me is to see people with differing views come together and finally respect each other.”
Mr. Rogers (!!!)

Back