Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Is the vaccine effective?

Is the vaccine effective?

• Yes

Votes: 20 54.1%
  • No

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Better than none

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Worse than none

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 1 2.7%

• Total voters

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I had the Moderna vaccine. Was in and out of hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, dialysis centers, doctors' offices, and transported Covid-19 positive patients and like you, haven't caught covid.

I have traveled three times, twice to NY, twice to PA and on one of those trips to NJ as well. I am currently in NC for work training.

Good to hear that. A teacher friend had the moderna. She didn't get covid. I don't know what vaccine this other teacher had, but she did get the covid. Not really bad though. We had one in the hospital for almost a month and is still recovering. She was super healthy before and was fighting for her life for awhile. I am so blessed to see her back now by the grace of God. One got pneumonia and blood clotting from the covid and is still out. I just saw her and she is doing a little better. I appreciate y'all's prayers. These haven't had the vaccine. So I don't know. I am glad I took it, but I don't think mandates are a good idea. I know a lot who take immunity boosters and vitamins. They just take care of themselves a different way. My other friend does this and she is one of the few who missed the spread at the preschool as well. I believe there are ways to stay healthy without the vaccine. I think it helps though..

I don't really take the greT reset scare all that seriously for the same reason I don't Builderberg or any of the other forums seriously. It's mostly captains of industry discussing where they are going from here. It's not a place where policy is made, which actually effects our societies.
I will keep finding links for you to read and anyone else that wants to peak behind the curtain .

What is Bilderberg?

"Bilderberg and its brother group, the Trilateral Commission, are good at picking future presidents. Actually, they like to own both horses in a two-horse race. Here is the line-up: Jerry Ford, Bilderberg; Jimmy Carter, Trilateral; President Bush the Elder; Trilateral and Bill Clinton, Bilderberg."

"I normally dislike it when a question is answered with a question. But I have found it effective, over the years, to respond to reporters who say Bilderberg is just a golf outing with:"

“If 120 film stars, or 120 professional football players, gathered secretly each year, in a sealed-off resort patrolled by armed guards, you would bust your [expletive deleted] to learn what transpired. Why, then, no curiosity when 120 of the world’s most distinguished leaders in finance and politics gather in that way?”

"That question has never been answered."

Nope, still wrong, but it's okay. You don't have to admit it.

Colin Powell is a good example. He was an old man. One foot in the grave and another on a bannana peel. He had cancer. And he had the covid vaccination. But he caught covid. And he died. And of course, he died from covid.

Quite a testimony from the fearful vaccinated crowd. Vaccination is worthless. But we want you to get it anyway. I bet if the vaccination killed him, they wouldn't tell you.

The Covid fear mongers have to provide so many excuses why the vaccine doesn't work, you think people would realize what a ruse, what a lie it is.

Quantrill

Here is the big question then, why? Why all the smoke and mirrors when this pandemic is hurting the majority of people.?

My point to another was: if Colin Powell died from Covid because he had Cancer, then no one dies from aids. Aids destroys your immune system so that you always die from something else. But it is aids that killed you.

Point being, Colin Powell died from Cancer, but vaccine fear mongers must have him die from Covid. Why? Because he was a well known figure and people can use him to bring a tear to your eyes in talking about what a terrible tragedy to have one taken by Covid. And of courswe all those anti-vaccinators are to blame. Which is absurd becaue he had his shots. And who knows, the vaccine may have been what killed him.

So, to your question. I don't understand it. Explain.

Quantrill

Colin Powell is a good example. He was an old man. One foot in the grave and another on a bannana peel. He had cancer. And he had the covid vaccination. But he caught covid. And he died. And of course, he died from covid.

Quite a testimony from the fearful vaccinated crowd. Vaccination is worthless. But we want you to get it anyway. I bet if the vaccination killed him, they wouldn't tell you.

The Covid fear mongers have to provide so many excuses why the vaccine doesn't work, you think people would realize what a ruse, what a lie it is.

Quantrill

I've wasted enough time trying to explain it to you.

You live in your world and I'll pray covid doesn't come knocking on your door.

There is a potential bright side to the mRNA research. I was reading about some other pre-clinical work being done with regard to cancer treatments. Using mRNA technology it has showing promise for creating an immune response to cancer cells in mice and effectively destroying the cancer. Now wouldn't that be great if a cancer vaccine could be developed out of this?

Should we start injecting people now or wait until the research is completed and the proper clinical trials have been done so we can evaluate the risks and possible side effects first? I'm not trying to be sarcastic.

My point to another was: if Colin Powell died from Covid because he had Cancer, then no one dies from aids. Aids destroys your immune system so that you always die from something else. But it is aids that killed you.

Point being, Colin Powell died from Cancer, but vaccine fear mongers must have him die from Covid. Why? Because he was a well known figure and people can use him to bring a tear to your eyes in talking about what a terrible tragedy to have one taken by Covid. And of courswe all those anti-vaccinators are to blame. Which is absurd becaue he had his shots. And who knows, the vaccine may have been what killed him.

So, to your question. I don't understand it. Explain.

Quantrill
My question had to do with the idea of thebpandemic being planned? The amount od damage this pandemic has done to supply chains is so large that I don't see what the point is in a planned pandemic.

Yes, because that is how comorbidity works. You keep bringing up AIDS. it isbtrue that AIDS in itself doesn't kill people. It's usually a form of pnuemonia that kills them.

Covid is destructive 9n the body and the fact that Powel had cancer made it worse. So he died of complications of both.

His immune system was wrecked from treatment and covid came in and finished the job.

That's why it's very vital that anyone going through Cancer treatment be careful with who they are in contact with.

Quantrill
I think it's more that you don't fully understand how vaccines and comorbity works.

Vaccines are designed to work with a virus, but of enough people are not vaccinated the disease can spread around enough to mutate beyond the parameters of the initial vaccines. Boosters are updates based on the mutations of a virus.

People are being urged to get the vaccine because it will slow down the general mutation rate in a population if we meet a herd immunity level.

That's generally around 77% if I remember correctly from my virology course.

I think it's more that you don't fully understand how vaccines and comorbity works.

Vaccines are designed to work with a virus, but of enough people are not vaccinated the disease can spread around enough to mutate beyond the parameters of the initial vaccines. Boosters are updates based on the mutations of a virus.

People are being urged to get the vaccine because it will slow down the general mutation rate in a population if we meet a herd immunity level.

That may be so, and you sound very versed in the subject. But brother you got to remember that when you bring your high intellect to a discussion which is spiritual in nature, you're going to find debate from wise individuals that prolly sounds fairly brick wall to you, and of course they wont understand your worldly skills! How could he? Intellect does not speak the language of wisdom.

People are also being urged to not take the vaccine. I didn't. I wont. Make your own decision and choose wisely. If you want the vaccine, go for it. God Bless you and good luck with that.

I wish I had some virology training , glad you have some . How many semesters did you have and what was your thoughts on it then ?

So I was looking for some " good news about covid-19 " but I found this about herd immunity :sad .

“Now we need 85 to 90% vaccinated against delta,” said Topol, vice president for research at Scripps Research in La Jolla, California, and a national expert on the use of data in medical research."
COVID-19 herd immunity is a mirage.

On one level, you are not wrong. Actually, everybody dies of the exact same thing:. cardiac failure. 100% of the population dies of cardiac failure. It's why death certificates have two fields on them:. 1. cause of death. 2. as a result of

I wish I had some virology training , glad you have some . How many semesters did you have and what was your thoughts on it then ?
2, but it was like 6 years ago. I found it interesting. My main concentration was was education, and I took virology as an elective after biology 101 and 102.

So I was looking for some " good news about covid-19 " but I found this about herd immunity :sad .

“Now we need 85 to 90% vaccinated against delta,” said Topol, vice president for research at Scripps Research in La Jolla, California, and a national expert on the use of data in medical research."
COVID-19 herd immunity is a mirage.
Oof

All other vaccine related deaths is 1700 over the course of 25 years.

COVID vaccine deaths is 17,000 in 10 months.

16-17k didn't die from receiving the vaccine. The VEARS report this is based on reports that 16,766 people died after being vaccinated. A person who dies for any reason post vaccination is reported in those numbers.

My question had to do with the idea of thebpandemic being planned? The amount od damage this pandemic has done to supply chains is so large that I don't see what the point is in a planned pandemic.

It's about the same thing government is about, control and power. In the U.S. there are certain people who see they can by pass the Constitution when enforcing Covid restrictions, based on fear.

As a Christian, as I have said before, it is about satan preparing the world to be willing to accept his 666 system which will not allow any who do not have the mark to buy, sell, or trade. And, he is also preparing the world to hate those who do not take the mark.

Quantrill

Yes, because that is how comorbidity works. You keep bringing up AIDS. it isbtrue that AIDS in itself doesn't kill people. It's usually a form of pnuemonia that kills them.

Covid is destructive 9n the body and the fact that Powel had cancer made it worse. So he died of complications of both.

His immune system was wrecked from treatment and covid came in and finished the job.

That's why it's very vital that anyone going through Cancer treatment be careful with who they are in contact with.

But my oh my how we had to listen to how many died from aids over the years, which they did. Point being, Powell died from Cancer. But in todays political climate, it is much better to die of Covid. Makes more hay.

Quantrill

Back