Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Is there Knowledge beyond the Bible?

See what happens when people begin posting outside the guidelines?
An avalanche starts the same way. Just a little bit here, a little more there then things really get going.

Tell you what. How about if everybody operates within those guidelines. Would that help?

Rick W said:
See what happens when people begin posting outside the guidelines?
An avalanche starts the same way. Just a little bit here, a little more there then things really get going.

Tell you what. How about if everybody operates within those guidelines. Would that help?
yes, and for the 2nd time today, i apologize Rick for stepping outside of the guidelines -sorry for my post glory.

Alright. I'm sorry I didn't see the following in the manner it was taken.
"You're certainly free to disagree...of course that doesn't mean you're correct, either."

glorydaz,
Have anything to add since we're passing the peace pipe?

Rick W said:
Alright. I'm sorry I didn't see the following in the manner it was taken.
"You're certainly free to disagree...of course that doesn't mean you're correct, either."

glorydaz,
Have anything to add since we're passing the peace pipe?

Sure...I'm all about peace.

I'm sorry if I sounded argumentative. I didn't mean it that way. I was just pointing out that because some people believe we're still in the same age of miracles that accompanied the Apostles doesn't mean we are. I don't think it diminishes God in any way, whatsoever, to know that He has worked in different ways at different times. I venture to say that if Paul and Peter were walking around today raising people from the dead, they'd be on CNN. If God was still parting the Red Sea so thousands of people could cross over and eat manna falling from heaven, we'd be seeing that on the news as well. I'll also have to insist that my faith is just as strong as anyones. :yes

glorydaz said:
Sure...I'm all about peace.

grouphug.jpg

glorydaz said:
...I was just pointing out that because some people believe we're still in the same age of miracles that accompanied the Apostles doesn't mean we are. I don't think it diminishes God in any way, whatsoever, to know that He has worked in different ways at different times. I venture to say that if Paul and Peter were walking around today raising people from the dead, they'd be on CNN. If God was still parting the Red Sea so thousands of people could cross over and eat manna falling from heaven, we'd be seeing that on the news as well. I'll also have to insist that my faith is just as strong as anyones. :yes

I agree with this.

And I'm glad you cats are all peaceful-like :)

Back