Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Bible Study Is This Heckling Or Edifying

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol I would say your the one puffed up. If you think your above getting help from God by God sending someone to show you the truth. I would say that is puffed up. And arrogant.
If you were sent here by God, you would not be teaching lies that Jesus Christ is not God Himself.

I dont just say so. I demonstrate the Holy Spirit. If you had the same Holy Spirit I do you couldnt deny it. But apparently you have a different Spirit. I have received over 3000 of these revelations in the past 30 years. Why dont we compare our revelations with one another and then we can see.

All these are claims by you.
Do I have to believe you just because you say so?
After all you don't seem to be able to provide evidence to back up your claims.
How do I know it's the Holy Spirit you are demonstrating and not another spirit?

I have a commentary on most of them. But you should take up your complaints with God. Like I said before God sent me here to demonstrate the Holy Spirit. Some in here are listening to the devil thinking he is the Holy Spirit. So I was sent to demonstrate the Spirit.

[1Co 2:1-7, 9-10, 13-15
And I, brethren, when I came to you, did not come with excellence of speech or of wisdom declaring to you the testimony of God. For I determined not to know anything among you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified. I was with you in weakness, in fear, and in much trembling. And my speech and my preaching [were] not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power, that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God. However, we speak wisdom among those who are mature, yet not the wisdom of this age, nor of the rulers of this age, who are coming to nothing. But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, the hidden [wisdom] which God ordained before the ages for our glory, ... But as it is written: "Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, Nor have entered into the heart of man The things which God has prepared for those who love Him." But God has revealed [them] to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God. ... These things we also speak, not in words which man's wisdom teaches but which the Holy Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual. But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know [them], because they are spiritually discerned. But he who is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is [rightly] judged by no one.
Please answer this question.
I know the Holy Spirit will not dwell in the polluted temple of a "natural man", so...
How long have you been a non-sinner?

All these are claims by you.
Do I have to believe you just because you say so?
After all you don't seem to be able to provide evidence to back up your claims.
How do I know it's the Holy Spirit you are demonstrating and not another spirit?
Well you have proven you dont have the true Holy Spirit.

Please answer this question.
I know the Holy Spirit will not dwell in the polluted temple of a "natural man", so...
How long have you been a non-sinner?
I'm not a non sinners. We are all sinners, some are forgiven and some are not. And it takes the Holy Spirit inside of us to reveal our devils and satan.

I'm not a non sinners. We are all sinners, some are forgiven and some are not. And it takes the Holy Spirit inside of us to reveal our devils and satan.
Then you can't have the Holy Spirit.
Peter said, in Acts 2:38, "Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost."
Ergo, if you haven't repented, ie., turned from sin, you didn't get the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Or was Peter a liar?

Then you can't have the Holy Spirit.
Peter said, in Acts 2:38, "Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost."
Ergo, if you haven't repented, ie., turned from sin, you didn't get the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Or was Peter a liar?
lol No he wasnt. And I have had something to repent of everyday sense I got into the bible. And that is over 45 years.

You are the only one here with truth and the Holy Spirit. Is that correct?

LABrown is now playing god and knows you do not have the Holy Spirit.

All through the internet, such discernment.
That is a lie. I have had afew conversation on this board with Spirit filled Christians.

That is a lie. I have had afew conversation on this board with Spirit filled Christians.
What is a lie?

I asked a question.

I then stated you are paying god because you said Mungo does not have the Hoy Spirit.

I mean you did say god told you about me, did you not?

What is a lie?

I asked a question.

I then stated you are paying god because you said Mungo does not have the Hoy Spirit.

I mean you did say god told you about me, did you not?
you said

LABrown is now playing god and knows you do not have the Holy Spirit.

I said
That is a lie. I'm not playing God. And no I'm also not paying god.

lol No he wasnt. And I have had something to repent of everyday sense I got into the bible. And that is over 45 years.
If one turns from something, like sin, they don't undo that repentance later.
That would make the initial repentance a lie.
We can't forge a relationship with God that is based on lies.

If one turns from something, like sin, they don't undo that repentance later.
That would make the initial repentance a lie.
We can't forge a relationship with God that is based on lies.
I dont think you understand. Repentance is regretting what one has done. And one will do the same thing over and over until God delivers them. Jesus gave us the example of how many times we can be forgiven a day.

[Mat 18:21-22
Then Peter came to Him and said, "Lord, how often shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? Up to seven times?" Jesus said to him, "I do not say to you, up to seven times, but up to seventy times seven.

LA,

What's the topic of this thread again? Can you guys just chill? Ask yourself this: If there's so much Holy Spirit presence then why did your thread deteriorate. Holy Spirit doesn't talk like you are. You sound like you are at least approaching how they say, boasting. That's a no no. Time to go pray again.

LA,

What's the topic of this thread again? Can you guys just chill? Ask yourself this: If there's so much Holy Spirit presence then why did your thread deteriorate. Holy Spirit doesn't talk like you are. You sound like you are at least approaching how they say, boasting. That's a no no. Time to go pray again.
Do you really understand boasting?
[Gal 6:14
But God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.
[2Th 1:4
so that we ourselves boast of you among the churches of God for your patience and faith in all your persecutions and tribulations that you endure,

Do you really understand boasting?
[Gal 6:14
But God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.
[2Th 1:4
so that we ourselves boast of you among the churches of God for your patience and faith in all your persecutions and tribulations that you endure,

Neither scripture says to boast of yourself. How can you get on here and say I have 3000 revelations and am the authority? There's no humility with taking such a position. That's why all your threads are bickering. I used to be the same way but I learned how to speak diplomat so there's less fireworks now.

I don't doubt that Holy Spirit is dealing with you. He is everyone right now because time is short. You should learn to speak diplomat though! You've been taking offense way too easy from what I've read.

Neither scripture says to boast of yourself. How can you get on here and say I have 3000 revelations and am the authority? There's no humility with taking such a position. That's why all your threads are bickering. I used to be the same way but I learned how to speak diplomat so there's less fireworks now.

I don't doubt that Holy Spirit is dealing with you. He is everyone right now because time is short. You should learn to speak diplomat though! You've been taking offense way too easy from what I've read.
Credentials
Acts 15:7
7 And when there had been much dispute, Peter rose up and said to them: "Men and brethren, you know that a good while ago God chose among us, that by my mouth the Gentiles should hear the word of the gospel and believe.
1 Cor 4:10-14
10 We are fools for Christ's sake, but you are wise in Christ! We are weak, but you are strong! You are distinguished, but we are dishonored!
11 To the present hour we both hunger and thirst, and we are poorly clothed, and beaten, and homeless.
12 And we labor, working with our own hands. Being reviled, we bless; being persecuted, we endure;
13 being defamed, we entreat. We have been made as the filth of the world, the offscouring of all things until now.
14 I do not write these things to shame you, but as my beloved children I warn you.
2 Cor 11:22-31
22 Are they Hebrews? So am I. Are they Israelites? So am I. Are they the seed of Abraham? So am I.
23 Are they ministers of Christ?-- I speak as a fool-- I am more: in labors more abundant, in stripes above measure, in prisons more frequently, in deaths often.
24 From the Jews five times I received forty stripes minus one.
25 Three times I was beaten with rods; once I was stoned; three times I was shipwrecked; a night and a day I have been in the deep;
26 in journeys often, in perils of waters, in perils of robbers, in perils of my own countrymen, in perils of the Gentiles, in perils in the city, in perils in the wilderness, in perils in the sea, in perils among false brethren;
27 in weariness and toil, in sleeplessness often, in hunger and thirst, in fastings often, in cold and nakedness--
28 besides the other things, what comes upon me daily: my deep concern for all the churches.
29 Who is weak, and I am not weak? Who is made to stumble, and I do not burn with indignation?
30 If I must boast, I will boast in the things which concern my infirmity.
31 The God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who is blessed forever, knows that I am not lying.
John 3:34
34 "For He whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for God does not give the Spirit by measure.
Matt 12:33-37
33 "Either make the tree good and its fruit good, or else make the tree bad and its fruit bad; for a tree is known by its fruit.
34 "Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
35 "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things.
36 "But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
37 "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."
John 14:25-26
25 "These things I have spoken to you while being present with you.
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
John 14:23-24
23 Jesus answered and said to him, "If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him.
24 "He who does not love Me does not keep My words; and the word which you hear is not Mine but the Father's who sent Me.
John 15:1-2
1 "I am the true vine, and My Father is the vinedresser.
2 "Every branch in Me that does not bear fruit He takes away; and every branch that bears fruit He prunes, that it may bear more fruit.
John 15:14
14 "You are My friends if you do whatever I command you.
John 16:7-14
7 "Nevertheless I tell you the truth. It is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you; but if I depart, I will send Him to you.
8 "And when He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
9 "of sin, because they do not believe in Me;
10 "of righteousness, because I go to My Father and you see Me no more;
11 "of judgment, because the ruler of this world is judged.
12 "I still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now.
13 "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
14 "He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you.
1 Cor 14:10-11
10 There are, it may be, so many kinds of languages in the world, and none of them is without significance.
11 Therefore, if I do not know the meaning of the language, I shall be a foreigner to him who speaks, and he who speaks will be a foreigner to me.
Heb 4:12-13
12 For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
13 And there is no creature hidden from His sight, but all things are naked and open to the eyes of Him to whom we must give account.
Rom 10:8
8 But what does it say? "The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart" (that is, the word of faith which we preach):
(NKJ)

xxx What do you look for in a spiritual person? Friendship? Carnal logic? Fancy flattering words? You should look for credentials.You can tell where one is at by their credentials. Do they answer questions with stories from the old testament, there in the milk. Do they exercise one of the nine gifts of the Spirit, they are in the milk understanding. Do they receive verses and use them verses as their answer? There in the meat. Do they define verses with verses. their in the meat. Can they tell stories with many verses from all over the new testament, they are in the revelations of Jesus Christ.

2 Cor 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
(NKJ)

2 Cor 1:21-22
21 Now He who establishes us with you in Christ and has anointed us is God,
22 who also has sealed us and given us the Spirit in our hearts as a guarantee.
(NKJ)

Eph 1:13-14
13 In Him you also trusted, after you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation; in whom also, having believed, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise,
14 who is the guarantee of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, to the praise of His glory.
(NKJ)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back