Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Bible Study Is This Heckling Or Edifying

Status
Not open for further replies.
.You can tell where one is at by their credentials.

No, it is written that by their fruits you will know them. And in Isaiah 60 it says,

60 Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee.../

And it's not showing is all I'm saying. It's almost like you use scripture as a club. I don't think that should be. I don't want a prolonged convo about this. I just wanted to insert a third party observation of how you guys are going at each other in these threads and what I can see.

The truth is some times insulting. but that dont change the truth.

Truth is not insulting.
It is your claiming that I don't have the true Holy Spirit that is insulting.
That may be your opinion but it is not a fact and to express it as such is insulting.

No, it is written that by their fruits you will know them. And in Isaiah 60 it says,

60 Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee.../

And it's not showing is all I'm saying. It's almost like you use scripture as a club. I don't think that should be. I don't want a prolonged convo about this. I just wanted to insert a third party observation of how you guys are going at each other in these threads and what I can see.
If you keep just one thing in the old testament that Jesus hasnt brought over to the new testament you will fall from grace. And be subject to the whole entire old testament law.
Gal 5-1
Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.

[Jhn 10:1, 7-8
1 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. ...
7 Then Jesus said to them again, "Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.
8 "All who [ever] came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.

[Heb 8:13
In that He says, "A new [covenant]," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.

[Heb 7:12, 18
For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law. ...
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back