Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

ISO Excommunication

Just_Michael

"Life! Don't talk to me about life."
Pretty sure this is the right place for this, and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who feels this way.

I am seeking to be excommunicated because I do not recognize the authority of the current "pope." His actions against those who have openly been critical of the controversies in his past only cements my decision. His excommunication of Archbishop Carlo Maria Vigano was the last straw. Whether the excommunication comes in the form of Latae sententiae or Ferendae sententiae is irrelevant; Archbishop Vigano was innocent of schism, but of course, we can't have the laity pointing out the schismatic behavior of the false pope's actions regarding abortion, LGBTQ corruption of the clergy and doctrine, and his embrace of the WEF and globalism as well as climate change and other leftist commie pie in the sky utopian ideals straight out of a Karl Marx book.

Therefore, I feel that if they're going to crucify an innocent man, I should be crucified next to him as one guilty of terrible sins and crimes--at least I deserve to be punished, but the archbishop does not. Yes, that is a schismatic view, but is not a cause of schism. Rather, it is a reactionary observation of what is plain to see: the catholic church since the Vatican II has declined in moral authority and watered down the Word to make it palatable to the masses.

Well, too bad. Christ didn't come here to make friends and party. He came to bring a sword and divide evil from good, and that sword is sharper than any blade ever forged by man. Wielding it in the way the "pope" has in the last few years has done more damage to the Church than what has come before; we are only at the beginning of sorrows and have not yet peaked in the consequences of his embrace of the Synagogue of Satan.

So, come Monday, I will be contacting Archbishop Listecki and demanding the same treatment as Archbishop Vigano. I'd rather side with the innocent than the guilty and uphold actual justice, not political convenience because someone is poking holes in the lies that have been spun. The truth doesn't mind being questioned; a lie hates it.

How many others feel this way? I can't be the only one so fed up that I'm willing to accept excommunication rather than continue to give lip service to a pope that is so focused on protecting himself from controversy that he would rather simply exile those who question him.

Back