Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Isreal Conflict

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I have to ask everyone who reads this "WHAT IS GOING ON?" There is chaos everywhere in the world today!

Middle East descends further into chaos
War - Israel / Hamas
Russia invading Ukraine
Chaos continues' in Syria
2003 President Bush declares Mission Accomplished in Iraq - 2011 President Obama declares Iraq war a success - however chaos is at a all time high at this present time.
War in Afghanistan 2001- present
School shootings at an all time high.
Movie theater shooting
Missing Jet
All sorts of bailouts
Abortions at a all time high
Same sex marriages are allowed
Adultery and fornication available online and on cable tv
Divorce at an all time high
Children molested by priest and pastors
Gas prices continue to climb
Kidnapped Nigerian girls
Wildfires
The city of New Orleans drowns
2010 Haiti earthquake
Psychological trauma at an all time high
And so much more..global chaos has arrived.

Last edited:
I have to ask everyone who reads this "WHAT IS GOING ON?" There is chaos everywhere in the world today!

War - Israel / Hamas
Russia invading Ukraine
2003 President Bush declares Mission Accomplished in Iraq - 2011 President Obama declares Iraq war a success - however chaos is at a all time high at this present time.
School shootings at a all time high.
Movie theater shooting
Missing Jet
All sorts of bailouts
Kidnapped Nigerian girls
Wildfires
2010 Haiti earthquake

the ukriane nation while it was voted to be never was called the Ukraine. the people were called that but it was for a few centuries under Prussia, Germany and then Russia. the Crimean war was that annexation from Prussia.

the ukriane nation will it was voted to be never was called the Ukraine. the people were called that but it was for a few centuries under Prussia, Germany and then Russia. the Crimean war was that annexation from Prussia.
Thank you.

I think it relates to this ...
KJV
Luk 24:47 And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.
YLT
Mat 24:14 and this good news of the reign shall be proclaimed in all the world, for a testimony to all the nations; and then shall the end arrive.
KJV
Rom 16:26 But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:

Col 1:5 For the hope which is laid up for you in heaven, whereof ye heard before in the word of the truth of the gospel;
Col 1:6 Which is come unto you, as it is in all the world; and bringeth forth fruit, as it doth also in you, since the day ye heard of it, and knew the grace of God in truth:

OR
it could mean what it literally says, that they would know the time was near, just like one knows that summer is near because all the trees are budding.

Behold the fig tree, and all the trees

I still can't figure it out yet.
So the fig tree is the Nation of Israel "and all the trees" are all other nations alive during Israel's rebirth. Were we to watch for all the trees rejoicing and clapping their hands at Israel's rebirth as a nation. The only problem with this idea is that I don't think every single one of the trees (nations) clapped their hands. I think I'm barking up the wrong tree. This needs more study, it may take weeks.

Isaiah 55:12

And all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.

Psalm 96:12

Then all the trees of the woods will rejoice before the Lord.
For He is coming, for He is coming to judge the earth.
He shall judge the world with righteousness,
And the peoples with His truth.

Keep this touchy topic friendly.... admin
one would think that I would be the touchiest about isreal in prophecy. im not here.if modern day isreal is the prophecy then what are the Hebrews in America and elsewhere ?

How do you see the conflict involving Isreal with Hamas?
Do you think its part of the end times? How does it fit with Revalations? Or Daniel? Or the Bible?
What outcome do you see??
Will "Ben" get in trouble or win the conflict? Or Hamas? Gaza strip is being bombed. Isreal has the Iorn Dome. Tanks are gathering for a fight. People are really upset....
I think imo we are seeing the begining of a war.
Very possible.The start of Psalm 83 or Jeremiah 30:7.Only God knows for sure.

Are you sure that the arrival of the Bad Guy marks day one of the tribulation or could he appear further into it? Could watching for the Man of Sin be a late indicator?
The 3rd half of the tribulation or the last three years is when the anti-christ arrives.What the Bible calls "The Great Tribulation".

War - Israel / Hamas
Russia invading Ukraine
School shootings at an all time high.
Movie theater shooting
Missing Jet
All sorts of bailouts
Adultery and fornication available online and on cable tv
Divorce at an all time high
Children molested by priest and pastors
Kidnapped Nigerian girls
Wildfires
2010 Haiti earthquake
Psychological trauma at an all time high
Your list kind of reminds me of that song from the 80's. "We didn't start the fire". I think the events in the song were more spread out through history though.

Kathi have you ever done a Bible Search for the phrase "The Great Tribulation".?
I have read my Bible and I have done a ton of research.All of the different interpretations.I do not want to be closed minded.I go with what brings peach to my heart.
Matthew 24:15
Matthew 24:21
Daniel 12:1
Jeremiah 30:7

Last edited:
One other thing.... Lunar tetrad naysayers can now eat their crow! :lol

Why? Because nobody ever foresaw that radical Muslims would indiscriminately fire unguided rockets into Israel? That Israel would target those terrorists? That those terrorists would hide behind their women and children? Maybe I wouldn't be so surprised at these unprecedented events if only I had spent more time staring off into the night sky!:shades

It's a very shameful thing I feel for so called christian nations to support what this modern political Israel has been doing for so long now.

If you drive a dog into a corner and then start beating it don't be surprised if it tries to bite you.

WHO really is the Rabid dog then.......it would seen there are many on all sides.....I don't recall Jesus teaching such thinking but rather, forgiveness and love leading to healing peace.

Digging

Hamas is asking people to be human shields.Israel is asking people to evacuate because it is not safe.Now who is doing the right thing?

I don't recall Jesus teaching such thinking but rather, forgiveness and love leading to healing peace.

Yes, Jesus told us to forgive, but he didn't tell us to sit idly by while terrorists who want to wipe all of God's people off the face of the earth fire rockets at civilians, including women and children.

The TOG​

Yes, Jesus told us to forgive, but he didn't tell us to sit idly by while terrorists who want to wipe all of God's people off the face of the earth fire rockets at civilians, including women and children.

The TOG​
Yes :)

WHO really is the Rabid dog then.......it would seen there are many on all sides.....I don't recall Jesus teaching such thinking but rather, forgiveness and love leading to healing peace.

Digging

Are you saying that if your nation were attacked you would not want anyone to fight to keep it?
Especially by people who wanted to kill you no matter what.

Back