Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

It Has Begun

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I know and understand.
There are some work arounds that are possible...

Post office boxes, mailbox drops at FedEx centers and etc.

But it's just candy and cookies.

And she could just order some from "JohnKelly Chocolate dot com"...

Of course they're going to be $4 per piece. $60/dozen

I'm sorry, I just don't feel comfortable with that. :neutral

That 7 piece box...that costs $26.50.
Whew... what a bargain!

Or you could just live in Nashville and be a member of my Sunday School class. Then you can pop them into your mouth like popcorn.

Eh,.. not really around here. I don't know of any store that sells them if it isn't either one of those holidays. :confused

Sorry, but I don't give out personal information on the internet. Safety first. :yes
hunting season and any grocer can order them if they don't have them.turkey bacon is year round here. so im sure I can get a turkey as well

you do know that stores get their shipments of candy from a truck that either is private contracted to deliver it, or they have it shipped to a distribution center.
We were talking about her renting a temporary mailbox in her area somewhere that I can ship to and then when she goes to the place(to get the goodies) she drops the rental mailbox. That way I don't know where she lives.

That 7 piece box...that costs $26.50.
Whew... what a bargain!

Or you could just live in Nashville and be a member of my Sunday School class. Then you can pop them into your mouth like popcorn.

Is this a case of trying to get me to take candy from you,.. or wishful thinking that I lived by you? Or both? Cause I sort of have a feeling that it's the latter and if that's the case then that's pretty cute and sweet. :) If you really do love me as a friend and a daughter then you'll respect my decision though. :yes

Is this a case of trying to get me to take candy from you,.. or wishful thinking that I lived by you? Or both? Cause I sort of have a feeling that it's the latter and if that's the case then that's pretty cute and sweet. :) If you really do love me as a friend and a daughter then you'll respect my decision though. :yes
Now you know that I don't "bandy about with a feather"...I tend to stomp with a sledgehammer"
IOW I say what I mean...I don't mean more than I say.

We were talking about her renting a temporary mailbox in her area somewhere that I can ship to and then when she goes to the place(to get the goodies) she drops the rental mailbox. That way I don't know where she lives.
im not sure if you can ship to them. ups does things like that and I know they will ship to their stores. a po box wont do. I know my area has them.we had a few but now only one is open.

im not sure if you can ship to them. ups does things like that and I know they will ship to their stores. a po box wont do. I know my area has them.we had a few but now only one is open.
I've even shipped stuff to florists, churches, funeral parlors and etc. Usually, so long as it's just one package, they will hold it for someone they know that comes by on a regular basis.

Btw, JohnDB just be patient. It'll only be a couple to a few years until I'm out on my own and with Joey,.. and when we finally meet I'm going to grab onto you just as tightly and not let go and there will probably be just as many happy tears. :') (At least from me.) Pretty soon, we will be dancing to this and eating chocolate until we throw up. Lol! :lol

Btw,.. I guess this means that I've been adopted for a third time lol as Joey's family was my unofficial second adoption. I might have set a world record. :lol

I've even shipped stuff to florists, churches, funeral parlors and etc. Usually, so long as it's just one package, they will hold it for someone they know that comes by on a regular basis.
I was thinking of that. as well where I work we receive tires for those that want to be stupid enough to pay shipping for the same tires we sell and pay us to mount. did a set of them yesterday and the day before. I used to have them shipped to me personally and figured out the cost of saving was none as the shipping was that much for tires. I would mount them myself and balance but once I left fleet that was changed.

if there is a ups store (all hubs) have them, she can ship and receive their. I have. I have picked up parts that way as they couldn't deliver them to me. missed me and required signage and also noticed they will receive and call you.

Do you have a Walmart or a Giant Ea

If you have a Walmart or a Giant Eagle they sell them all year around here.

I don't think you meant to keep the top line in but really? That's interesting. I've never really done my grocery shopping at Giant Eagle before I just heard that they didn't have turkeys any other time of the year and when I go to Walmart it isn't for groceries so that's probably why I haven't heard of it being there before.

Last night I worked on my Christmas list for those who live elsewhere and wish to get me something...
And tonight I worked on my wife's Christmas list.

When I got home from work, Amazon had visited and left me with 4lbs (1.8 KG) of dried cherries and the melamine cups for the candies going in gift boxes.

This past weekend we also cleaned up a lot...moved things around a bit. Getting ready to put up the Christmas tree. As soon as I figure out what closet I put it in we'll be all set.

Last night I worked on my Christmas list for those who live elsewhere and wish to get me something...
And tonight I worked on my wife's Christmas list.

When I got home from work, Amazon had visited and left me with 4lbs (1.8 KG) of dried cherries and the melamine cups for the candies going in gift boxes.

This past weekend we also cleaned up a lot...moved things around a bit. Getting ready to put up the Christmas tree. As soon as I figure out what closet I put it in we'll be all set.

You know here's just a random question that I suddenly thought of. Do you think that there's really a Santa Claus in the wizarding world? (Of Harry Potter):confusedI mean there's house elves so,.. why not Christmas elves? :wink

Back