Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

It's Snowing!

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Gary

I've been saying for the last couple of months that we'd get snow before Halloween.
big81.gif

It started snowing about an hour ago.
clicking-your-heels-smiley-emoticon.gif

I hate snow.
scute_100-100.gif

Ahh! Beautiful snow. i love snow. It makes the place look beautiful and also the cold that accompanies it brings me work and Cha'Ching! $$ View attachment 5186

I've been looking forward to winter. Summer is nice, don't get me wrong, but with Air Conditioner work, there's 10 times more "stuff" to carry in and out of the customers house to do my work. Furnace work usually only requires a multi-meter 2 nut drivers, 2 screwdrivers for the most part.

Plus, when the snow flies...everyone runs to the furnace to turn them on, and half of them don't come on. That said...Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

snowstorm-1.gif

Ahh! Beautiful snow. i love snow. It makes the place look beautiful and also the cold that accompanies it brings me work and Cha'Ching! $$ View attachment 5186

I've been looking forward to winter. Summer is nice, don't get me wrong, but with Air Conditioner work, there's 10 times more "stuff" to carry in and out of the customers house to do my work. Furnace work usually only requires a multi-meter 2 nut drivers, 2 screwdrivers for the most part.

Plus, when the snow flies...everyone runs to the furnace to turn them on, and half of them don't come on. That said...Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

snowstorm-1.gif
Well then you just keep it in your part of the state cause I don't want it here!!
Very often it snows here on or by Halloween.

I hate snow. It's pretty enough on pictures, but that's pretty much all it's good for.

The TOG​

snowstorm-1.gif

No kidding! Our furnace didn't come on recently and the only code it was throwing was "too many attempts". I checked for gas and the igniter was working fine. Ended up that the nozzle for the pilot light was plugged. Washed it out with some hot soapy water and now it's good as new! I feel so lucky!

I got sun burned here two days ago. In only three hours... as long as I could stand to work out in that blazing, blistering sun.

It's finally cool today... down into the 70's.

Nope, it doesn't. It's been cold-ish the last days, but no snow yet. Right now it's half cloudy, half sunny, looks like a rather nice day.

This forum is peopled with spoiled Florida brats.
And with Americans who fail at Celsius.

*runs for cover*

Reactions: TOG
Back