Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

It's Snowing!

Sounds perfect. :)

relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon.gif

The TOG​
usually here during the summer its 25C at night and the highs are 30-38C by noon.

It really is miserable. You walk out of the house at 8:00 am, and within 20 minutes you are soaking wet from perspiration.

It really is miserable. You walk out of the house at 8:00 am, and within 20 minutes you are soaking wet from perspiration.

That's better than being so cold that after you get to work, it takes 10 minutes for your jaw muscles to thaw enough so you can say "Good morning".

The TOG​

That's better than being so cold that after you get to work, it takes 10 minutes for your jaw muscles to thaw enough so you can say "Good morning".

The TOG​
I have ran in that weather. trust me I can tell difference in how long it takes me to do routes. Im slower in the summer then winter.

[QUOTE="Willie T, post: 1004814, member: 7197"]I got sun burned here two days ago. In only three hours... as long as I could stand to work out in that blazing, blistering sun.

It's finally cool today... down into the 70's
.[/QUOTE]
some people are just rude...

Thank goodness for youtubers. This is yesterdays storm.

popcorn.gif

I only watched about the first 3 minutes of the video, but I have to say that I'm not impressed. There was so little snow in some of those pictures that the grass could be seen sticking up out of it. You'd think people had never seen snow before. Snow so think that you can still see the grass shouldn't be a problem.

The TOG​

I only watched about the first 3 minutes of the video, but I have to say that I'm not impressed. There was so little snow in some of those pictures that the grass could be seen sticking up out of it. You'd think people had never seen snow before. Snow so think that you can still see the grass shouldn't be a problem.

The TOG​

I guess you had to be there.

I've been looking forward to winter. Summer is nice, don't get me wrong, but with Air Conditioner work, there's 10 times more "stuff" to carry in and out of the customers house to do my work. Furnace work usually only requires a multi-meter 2 nut drivers, 2 screwdrivers for the most part.

snowstorm-1.gif
Too cold for heat pumps there?

Really. I didn't know that. Makes sense.

A/C Trivia time: The White House was the first air conditioned structure in America. And from what I've heard, the military uses Carrier equipment on their airplanes, and even the space shuttle.
Willis P. would be so proud.

I live in Florida.
It's been snowing since August.
(not sure what year, but am I having flashbacks again?).

Back