Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

[_ Old Earth _] I've yet to see an evolutionist disprove this

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
freeway01 said:
dosadifan
You should take some time and learn more about the faith that Jesus lived.
first off "welcome"
second: I'm not posting this to bump heads with you, but sad to say I've never truly talked to someone of the Jewish faith (about their faith). Sure I've read a little about the Jewish faith, could you tell me why you think Jesus is not the long awaited messiah. I, as most Christians have a bond with Israel and the Jews, don't ask me to explain, I just do, guess because Jesus was Jewish.
I am always glad to discuss the Jewish faith. We should probably go to another thread as I don't want to deflect from the OP. I will go to the Christian Q&A and post a Jewish Messiah thread. OK? I know many do not know much about Judaism which suprises me as Jesus was a practicing Jew, kept kosher and probably said Oi Vey! (joking). So lets move to the new thread and ask questions all you want!

johnmuise and dosadifan, you both give a beautiful example of both believing in the "one true God (tm)".

Of course, you are both 100% right and wrong at the same time. :crazyeyes:

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back